Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Faith + Edward]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:33 am

"Who said that? Who?" She asked as she then slipped her hand over his cheek to make him look at her, fear in her eyes as she looked to his pale complexion, something was wrong, seriously wrong and she had to help him, "What shadows? Look, Im here for you and now Im living with you, you just come and get me whenever you need me. Ok? Even if I am at work and you're not, Im here for you, whatever Im doing, you're my number one priority, but these shadows must not deprive you of your sleep, just close your eyes, I will stay awake that way, they can't get you whilst Im watching." She whispered as she kissed him once, before pulling back and slipping her hand down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:36 am

"The man...at that..place" He said and pursed his lips, "I saw him, he saw me, thouse months ago when I was away? I tried to run, tried to even fight him off but there was more of them, I can't remember what happend I woke up..in..that place in that room, and he was there with a woman, they were talking. The he came over to me and said that it wouldn't hurt..that It'll all be over it'll all be okay, and that they wouldn't hurt me If I did what I was told..After that I can't remember either..I felt.." He frowned rembering as Faith's hand rested against his cheek "I felt pain, then I woke up, it didn't hurt, but I knew they were coming and..I had to run, so I ran and ran..I came back to sky high, and soemthing clicked, I felt diffrent weird and He had caleld me crazy, and he said he's always right..so I am crazy right?" He asked and looked to Faith his eyes deep set and warm yet saddend and frightend all the same. "I didn't do what I was told..I ran..and now they'll come after me..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:41 am

"No, they won't." She whispered with a calm voice, "Im here for you and as long as you have me then I shall not let anyone come near you, whoever and there not coming ok, just sleep Edward, you need to sleep," She whispered as she continued to stroke his hair as she laid him down beside her, his head to her bosom as she then kissed the top of it, "There not going to come for you, he's not going to come for you, forget about him, you're deffiantly not crazy. Even if you were, I will still love you, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:53 am

Edward sighed softly and wrapped his arms around Faith as his head rested against her "I don't know what to think" He murrmered and closed his eyes and remained close to her, his own personal sanity. With her assuring words the small fear he had felt dissipated into nothing, he was safe, with Faith. He stifulled a small yawn and kissed Faith's collar bone softly and under her ear lightly "I love you, and thank you."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:55 am

"It's ok darling, It's ok," She repeated softly as she then shut her eyes and kissed him once more on the top of his head before she too laid down beside him, wrapping her arms around him as she did so, "Now sleep, it's late and we have a very busy day ahead," She whispered into his ear as she then closed her eyes, she would stay awake until she knew he was asleep before assuring herself he was alright then she would sleep, if the thunder didn't come back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:43 am

He nodded softly before he closed his eyes, his arm shifted and draped then over Faith's side holding her close in turn to her own comforting. So in reality they lay there comforting one another, although Edward's reason was a bit deranged to say the least. He however lifted his head and nuzzled Faith's neck softly, brushing delicate individual kisses softly over and about her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Faith + Edward]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4