Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Faith was sat down in the library with her book sprawled out around her, her hair tied back but with it still flowing over one of her shoulders as she moved the jumbled papers around on the desk with her eyes occasionally flicking over to the direction of the door. Her stomach was in nots and she couldn't concentrate on her studies knowing Edward was going to join her and yet she had never been more excited, it must have been the feeling children got on Christmas Eve. With the only difference being he would be the best christmas present that anyone could have got, she sorted her bracelets out on her wrists and smoothed down her t-shirt before letting her long necklace hang, she needed to look decent for him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 pm

A while later Edward made his way into the libary after arranging a study date with Faith, they both seemed to have sudden over due homework, Edward showed little enthuisasum(sp) for his subjects yet he did them. Pushing open the door to the libary, he had his bag on his shoulder, glancign around he spotted Faith he smiled and made his way over grabbing the nearest chai that was opposite her, so he didn't disturb the othe peole in the libary. Setting his bag on the table his hair slightly flattend and wind swept all the same Edward pulled out his notes, paper and a book and a small case, before dumping the bag down beside him. Edward lent fowad and whispered a slightly breathless gretting "Hello" he smiled he had pratcially run to the libary. "What is it we actually have to do?" He asked opening his case that happend to contain glasses recently aquired at that, he sliped them on, and pushed them up his nose, as he looked to the work infront of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Faith bit down hard on her lip as she looked up to him, "Hello," She whispered happily as she noticed a few people leaving, she slipped a kiss to his cheek nothing more, she didn't want to seem too forward with him just yet. "Well, It's for, Supernatural studies, but I think its about the bit I missed at the beginning, care to fill me in?" She whispered before leaning in, watching him slip his glasses on, she felt overwhelmed, she had never seen someone looks so adorable, her cheeks flushed pink once more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Edward smiled softly as he felt the gentle kiss to his cheek. "oh..ah, Suenatural Studies? Well I kind of zoned out when he started talking..I got distracted." He admitted with a small angelic shug. "I actually can't remember the homework question.." he added sliping his glasses back up his nose, where he lightly winkled his nose then scratched the tip of it. He glanced up to catch Faith watching him, at that a very faint blush caught his cheek "Yes.. the glasses thier new I need them fo reading apparently..there alright if not a bit on the large size.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Faith smiled as she shook her head but her loving smile never left, "I think they look perfect, I think you look very smart," She loved them, he looked, well, she couldn't describe it but she loved it and her heart loved the view he was giving her. Biting on her lip, "Oh well, I might be able to talk to the teacher about it, maybe, you want to go and help me find a book out the back," She pointed towards the back of the Library where there was nobody, of course, it was strange as the books they would have needed were close to them, but she had other ideas, she smiled softly with a cute grin and a playful glint in her eye as she then licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Edward rolled his eyes behind the glasses lightly "Great.. I look like a nerd.." He mused with a small chuckle "At least I look smart, even if I'm not smart" He mused with a soft smile. He looked to her the look he was getting, was odd yet inviting all the same, of course Edward did not pick up on the subtle hints. "Sure..which book was it you were looking for?" he asked and asied a speculating eyebrow at he sudden change in expression to one of sudden playfullness.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:52 pm

"You know," She licked her lips and raised a perfect eyebrow, "That one," She winked before taking his hand and slowly walking away from their shared desk to the back of the library where she pulled him close and ran a hand down his chest, "Oh, I think I found it," She whispered excitedly as she then pressed her lips to the corner of his mouth, a smile never fading her lips as she entwined their fingers slowly, "Those glasses do make you look extremely attractive," As she spoke she trailed her fingertip over his lip, "defiantly sexy," She mused as she bit down on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Edward lightly frowned yet followed anyway to the back of the libary, where there were many empty shelves. He was about to speak, until he felt Faith's hand trial in a suggestive manor down his chest, he chivered lightly, his breathing suddenly irratic. "Oh I see.." he finally said getting her plan, he smiled "That's very naughty you know.." He teased, his voice fading into a whisper as he lips touched the corner of his, a small soft breath left his lips as he lightly just about returned it. He then felt her hand reach for his own to which he too intwined their fingers. Edward's breathign reamined heavy as Faith spoke and as her own fingers wondered. It was oddly surpising what one pair of (to him) rather bulky looking glasses could do, yet he wasn't complaining, Perhaps he should make a note to wear them more often. His lips parted then under her finger.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:16 pm

"I told you I liked them," Faith giggled as she then kissed him, slowly at first because of the mistake she had made at the party and she didn't want to hurt his nose this time. She had to take everything slow and let it build up, just like the kiss, slowly and then let the moment take over as she trailed her hand down his chest, they might have looked like a surprising couple but Faith didn't care, only for Edward and his wonderful new glasses. Oh how she was going to have some fun with him and his glasses, grinning widely, cheekily, she then slipped her tongue over his lips with one of her hands on his chest and the other on his cheek as her finger tips played with strands of his hair that had happened to had fallen into her radius. Her breath was iritic as she pulled back but only a few millimeters as she kept her body touching his, to feel his chest pounding against hers made her feel like she wasn't alone anymore, she had her boy and she was never going to give him up. "You don't know what you're talking about, you are clever, I know you are. You're a boffin in class, who do you think I listen too?" Faith let out another laugh whilst she then ran her fingers along the side frame of his glasses before she kissed him once more, if anyone had caught them when they had turned around the corner they would have had a shock, Faith thought of it as a game, they just had to try not to get caught otherwise that meant Game Over and no one enjoys that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:52 am

"I gathered that much" He breathed breathless after the kiss was broken, Inly to recieve another kiss a moment later. His heart beating hard, his breath heavy and uneven he still returned the kiss. A small moan left his lips as he felt her tounge trace his own, his lips parted a fraction further. Edward shivered in delight at the sensation, A hand moved up to cup her cheek delicatly as the other remained on her waist, he then without thinking pushed her back, so her back was against one of the book shelves. The kisses continued passionate and deep and Edward couldn't quite care, who saw at the current moment, he was far from caring and all to consumed in Faith.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 am

Luckily, no books fell in there passionate kiss. As she traced her hand down his neck she tilted her own so that she could allow herself to move close to him, with her nose pressed against his as she moaned quietly, softly under her breath as she panted with her tongue running along his lips, he tasted of something she couldn't put her finger on but whatever it was, it tasted amazing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

Edward moaned lightly in reply as he too returned the kiss. He then shivered lighlty and pleasently under the sweet sensation of her had as it trailed down his neck. His breathing became heavy and fast against her lips. As he tasted his lips he moaned once again he had never realized how wonderful she tasted, and he currently couldn't get enough. Edward's tounge lighlty met Faith's as it ran ove her own, in a slow yet pleasurable sensation.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Faith pulled back as she then stepped back but kept his hand tightly in his, "I think I found that book," She whispered before looking over to there desks, "maybe a bit more homework is in order, I could always pop round tonight and do more?" Faith asked with a small, flirtatious wink and a small, seductive laugh. "You know, if we do this in every study session, I doubt we shall be passing," She smiled and laughed again, her fingers entwining with his, she had never felt so happy before, he was so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm

As Faith pulled back Edward was left in a small daze he blinked. His breathign was harsh and heavy, "um" He chuckled breathlessly "Yes I think you have, I take it, it was an intresting book then?" He questioned then gauped at he sudden dirty suggestion "oh, well" He said speechless for a moment, before he smiled "I don't see why not.." he mused etunign the small wink, his eyes wee begin to hut, focusing on close objects that wen't words. So slowly he removed his glasses and rubbed his eyelids with his thumb and forefinger.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Faith nodded as she licked her lips with satisfaction, her eyes shimmering on him with delight as she then pulled him out of the aisle where she straightened her clothing and sorted her hair out, if someone had seen them now they would have go the wrong impression but she would have laughed. "It was probably the best book I have read, well, I am stupid, so it was the only one. But I don't think I shall try any others," Her hand soon trailing down his chest as she let out a soft laugh before sitting down, looking to her book, sighing as she had to come back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Edward hesitated a moment there was a particular bluge. But thnakfully it wasn't that noticible given the slightly baggy tousers. Following out after Faith he smile and laughed lightly as he was still breathless. Edwad then took his place once again opposite Faith. "That intresting hm?" he mused and chuckled breathy "good to know." He soon shivered in delight at the bief sensation that wondered down his chest, yet his lips pulled up into a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:02 pm

It could have been anyone, but Edward had picked her. She smiled as she lead him back to the desk where she then sorted her fringe out of her large, unruly hair that suited her so well due to her small, slim body. She soon placed her hands on the table with her left hand she then tapped out a tune of one of her most recent songs, biting her lip as she then mumbled out the worlds breathlessly as she didn't want anyone to hear but it was comfort never-the-less when she looked up to see Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Edward curently had been watching her "I don't know about you, but I can't quite concentrate now" He sighed the shut his book resting his chin on his hand as he glanced around fo some inspiration on what to do. "alight, I relly have to get this done.." he finally said as he replaced his glassed back on and re-opend the book. He begun to read with a small soft frown of concentration, his chin still remained in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 pm

"Nor can I but we have too," She whispered as she reached out for his hand, a small smile on her lips as she looked down to her work where she slipped out a pencil from her pencil-case and began to write down one of the many answers that were suppost to be handed in by the next day and they hadn't long left of their study period but it hadn't been wasted, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Edward smiled softly as he held her hand briefly in return before he took his hand back slolwy and begun to write on his sheet. His eriting slaunted slightly with various loops and curles. He placed the end of his pencil to his lips as he pursed them thoughtful, before once again he begun to write, although his mind strayed numerous amount of times, To Faith. Edward glanced up to her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Faith had her head down as she was jotting down the homework answer down in her book with her neat, elegant writing as she pushed her hair over her one shoulder again before looking up to him as she felt him looking, giving him a soft smile, she then looked to him with a soft smile. 'Work', She whispered from her lips as she pouted to him before looking down again and continuing to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)   A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little bit of help...(Faith & Edward)
Page 1 of 1