Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:35 am

Faith had missed a few days of school, playing truant wasn't like her but she had caught a bug from one of the kids from the orphanage and it had spread like wild fire. Everyone had been ill and weren't allowed to leave until everyone was better, three days she had mopped about, eaten nothing but plain crackers until her mouth went dry. She could feel herself getting more depressed by the second and that wasn't good at all, all her thoughts were focused on Edward, she had used him and it wasn't what she normally would have done. Something had taken over her and used him, no, it wasn't her but someone else. Everything thrown together had caused her to stay up late and cry, until there was nothing else to cry with, when the tears had been used up. Her eyes were dark and her arms were thinner, she had lost quiet a bit of weight after being practically starved for over three days. She had tried to stay at home but they had forced her to go to school and reluctantly she had. But now school was almost over and luckily there had been a no show from Edward, maybe he wasn't here today?

She clutched a piece of paper in her hand, maybe it wasn't the neatest of apology letters but she wanted to try and tell him sorry without him saying something harsh and causing her to cry all over again. Of course, there were no words to describe how sorry she was for using him, she hated herself for it. People would noticed her purple rings around her eyes but she had given up on using make up to cover them, hopefully she would be able to sleep tonight and they would fade in time. Walking up to Edward's locker she felt sick, nauseous as she slipped it through the gap every now and then looking over her shoulder looking for Edward but he hadn't come yet, maybe he had already gone home if he had been at school. The paper was written with her finest ink and yet her tears and smudged some of the words. She turned, ready to go home - if she could even call it that, home was where the heart is and her heart was no where to be seen.

Last edited by Faith Liquin on Sat May 23, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:48 am

With a stifled yawn Edward decend the steps, it was surpsing he hadn't actually fallen asleep. Moving to his locker the craving for a cigarette was there, yet he would have one outside. At any rate he spun his locker combination with ease and opened it only to have a letter fall, swiftly to his own suprise he caught it in his hands and frowned lightly looking to the writing on the front he dumped his bag in his locker and opened the small evelope. He then withdrew the sheet of paper that had many smudges on and rather delicate writing. He frowned further then begun to read. What he read he had no idea how to put that into words, it was very in depth to emotion, and that was shown by the obvious tear drops. He sighed, That was Faith. To which he then pocketed the letter. "Come out Faith, I know your there." he sated lightly then carried on sorting out his bag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:51 am

Faith looked down, ashamed as she stepped out from around the corner with her mouth hung open slightly as if she was going to say something but no words came out but a babble of apologies, "I am sorry, I really am. I know you hate me and that's perfectly fine really - Im dropping out, Im useless here like you said so I give up on being a hero. Im going to a normal school with the kids from the orphanage, you wont have to see me again." She added with a saddened sigh, before pushing her hair back from her face but looked down, so he couldn't see her purple bruised eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:58 am

Edward sighed, and finally shut his locker door. "I don't hate you, I have never really hated you, you know it's sort of like when people say things they don't mean a bit like that" he shrugged. As he then turned to face her. "You don't have to drop out becasue of one silly stupid thing" he rolled his eyes, "I don't quite understand why you did that, if you didn't like it" he added with a small frown "I'm also sorry for my behaviour, but me going soft now, doesn't mean i've changed all over again." He added shifting his bag on his shoulder. He frowned briefly thoughtful. "Who says I don't want to see you again? or is that just your sub consciene speaking?" he shook his head "Regardless of what happend I do want to still see you." He said then shifted onto his foot. "Look how abour you come back to mine? and we'll have some pizza, and talk a bit more, maybe a few drinks? which ever you prefer?" He offered
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:05 am

"Yeah ok, I think I can handle some pizza." She smiled as she rubbed the back of her neck whilst holding her bag over her shoulder, the bad look had gone, she wasn't going to be using the for a while now. She smiled slightly to his words, "So you didn't mean some of that? Because I know you meant a few because If I was in your shoes, I would hate me so much right now." She responded before she then leant against the lockers, feeling slightly out of place as she kept her hair infront of her face.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:50 am

Edward nodded then turned to walk a step ahead before he gestured her to come "Come on then" He smiled lightly just a small glimpse at the old Edward showing through. He begun to walk and shrugged "No I din't mean it, sure I ment the bit about being a whore...but I wasn angry, you had used me, so I was of course angry, but it's fine now" He said truthfully, what was the point in lieing to someone when they could pretty much look through you anyway? "So, we'll have to stop off at the shop and get some stuff to make the pizza, and we could get a film, some munchies and some drink?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:34 am

"That sounds nice, how we getting there walking? car? bus?" She asked even though she normally had to walk everywhere by herself, her life was very dull, boring and lonely. She watched him as she followed slowly much like a puppy, loyal and careful not to do anything wrong. "I know, I would have killed myself if I were you, I wound myself up so badly," She muttered as she looked up to him so her hair fell from her eyes and revealed her black and purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:38 am

Edward continued to walk a head "by Car, you know my car?" He said then glanced over his shoulder and smiled to her lightly, That was before he noticed the bruises under her eyes, which he presumed was from lack of sleep. He didn't comment, it wasn't his place to in reality. They soon headed outside into the sun, that shon down brightly over the many cars and distant fields and near by buildings. He dug into his pocket for his car keys and soon neared a roughly parked Volvo. under the far tree, in the shade, He opened it from the distance and chuckled his bag in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Faith climbed in slowly, ducking as she placed her handbag on her lap and shutting the door after her she then did up her belt and shifted in her seat to get comfortable. She watched Edward get in, it had all happened so quickly, was she forgiven? If she had been Edward she would have wanted to kill herself, she had been so awful. She had used him. Used him! It kept repeating in her head and she couldn't get over the fact that she was sitting in his car, she sighed, looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:43 pm

He didn't say anything merely started the car, and strapped himself in. Checking If Faith was doen he put down the clutch and switched into first gear, and then he pressed the acclerator down slightly as he then after a manouver pulled out onto the main roda, thrusting the gear into second then shortly after into 3rd, then into 4th. Soon they eventually made it to the local supermarket where he unclipped and climbed out. "So.. what do you fancy drink, and munchie wise?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Faith slipped off her belt and then jumped out of the car, hiding her bag under the chair and shut the door making sure Edward had locked it before looking over to him as they walked into the shop, "Drink? Im not fussy on anything really, maybe Ice cream? Pop corn? If we are watching a movie that is, have you got a movie or are we renting one?" She asked as she slipped her hand onto her hip as she looked around the shop, her eyes looking over the racks of DVDs.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Edward picked up both "Icecream and popcorn, any prefrences to the ice cream as he had picked himself out a small tub of chocolate ice cream. "And yeas Drink, you know..Alcoholic? or if not we can get something else" He shrugged "Whichever, and I have loads at home, we can pick from thier, I got many shelfs just full of them, half I haven't even watched." He smiled then went to the till and waited for Faith to pick out ice cream and alcohol. He had some at home, but he grabbe dhimself a few bottles of beer, just to re-stock. He would only have a few, it was a school night still after all, and he often got ratty in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Faith smiled as she looked over to Edward and picked out a 'Cookies and cream,' he mouth watered at the thought of it already before picking out a nice bottle of white wine. Walking over to him, his smile was heart melting, she was surprised she could even feel it beating after the past few days she had felt like a heartless monster, she groaned and put them on the table, she stood behind him, shuffling her feet about nervously, she felt awful still.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

He then nodded as if to say, fair enough. On her choice of ice cream and drink. Edward then rumaged in his back pocket pulling out his wallet He too, a moment a go had picked up a few bits for the pizza, the flour, cheese, tomatoe puree, peppers, peporonin. THe usual. Itwas good enough for last miniute decision. Once the things had been payed for he made his way out side with the two bags and put them also in the back seat. Before once again getting into the car and strapping in. Once again Edward switched on the radio and headed on soon down the road that led home, past the orphange and then evetually up the small roda to where his small place was. Edward pulled up nearlty outside his small home and cut the engine, unclipped and climbed out, leaving his school stuff in the back he grabbed the shopping and locked the car, and it would lock fully when Faith was out. He then made his way to his front door switching keys he then pushed it open.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Faith slid out and kept her school bag in his car, she wouldn't need her mobile since the only person she would really need to contact were either the orphanage or someone from school, no one interesting. Faith picked up the bags whilst Edward opened the door, she felt like some kind of surreal married couple, on their way from their weekly shopping trip up the supermarket. She looked around as she then followed Edward into the house, before she then removed her shoes from her petite feet beside the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Once inside he shut the door behind them "You didn't have to bring them in you know." He added before he thentook the bags lightly off her and headed into the kitchen "How hungry are you? We could make Pizza now, before the film and cook it, and we don't have to eat it till later. Or we can watch a film and make it after?" He offered as he begun to put away the bits and pieces he had brought, he put the white wine and beers in the fridge for the moment. Once done he scrunched up the bags and put them in the end cupbord where he kept spare bags, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Faith's heels clicked on the wooden floor before she walked into the kitchen and leant against the counter, "Pizza first then watch the movie whilst it cooks?" She asked with a small smile, maybe he would forgive her over tonight? She would make it up to him, she would make him forgive her somehow, her eyes wandering over his body and onto his bum as he walked away from her, she bit down on her lip, he was certainly amazing naked.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:11 pm

"Sure" Edward nodded, the pizza bits had already been left out. Moving to the fridge he bent down and pulled out a bottle of beer and Faith's wine. Straighting he then turned to her "Drink?" He questioned, before he popped his beer. Getting out a glass he poured the contents of the bottle into the glass and then binned the bottle into the recycling bin. Ad without waiting for a reply he flashed her a crooked smiled and tilted his head, before he then took out a wine glass and poured Faith a glass before he put the wine back in the fridge. Once that was sorted Edward moved to his selection of recipe books and pulled out the one book that had the pizza directions in, First they had to make the dough, then they had to role it, etc. With a sigh, he flipped open the book on the counter then lent on it, resting on his elebows, his face in his hands as he read the directions "Well..easy really" he said with a small brief chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"Of course, it's easy peasy!" She laughed as she bumped his side with her hips and got out the ingredience for the pizza, getting the things they needed to make the dough. First the needed to need the dough, happily she then started to make it grabbing the flour and placing it beside her before walking over and flicking some mood music on, to create some atmosphere. She smiled as she then looked over to him and started to sing along to the song, the lights weren't to bright, they were just right as she then twirled her hips to the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:23 pm

"You make the dough, I'll set the oven.. then make it look like i'm doing something" He chuckled as he was bumped out of the way, he smiled and moved aside to let Faith loose with the flour and dough. He then as he said set the oven as needed and gout out the rolling pin, chopping bored, and knifes. Grabbing the peppers he begun to slice them, just then Faith had switched on the musice he rolled his eyes softly, and looked to her, as she swayed, dance and sang. He watched her for a moment, his eyes wondering over her slowly, and stupidily the knife slipped and cut his finger slightly "Bugger!" He cussed and dropped the knife putting his bleeding finger to his mouth "why are knife so effing sharp" He muttered and sucked at his finger.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

"Sh*t, Edward," She whispered as she walked over to him and sighed, "Let me see it?" She asked as she took his hand and pulled his finger out of his mouth and shook her head, inspecting it she smiled, "It's not too deep. Here let me," She whispered as then smirked up to him and sucked on his finger, slowly as she moved it in and out of her mouth looking up to him with a devilish glint in her eye. Of course she was only teasing him before she then pulled it out once she had stopped the bleeding for a while, drying it with a tissue, "Keep that on for pressure, now do you have plasters?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:36 pm

"It's fine I still have the diget." he stated yet Faith had already removed it from his mouth, he sighed and rolled his eyes up to the ceiling, that was before he felt sudden warm wetness around his finger. He looked to Faith, whom was lookign at him in a sudden suggestive manner. She begun to suck and lick at his finger slowly, his lips parted as he watched and slow excitemtn creeped through him. Then she had removed his finger from her mouth and he was left slightly dazed. Blinking he suddenly replied "Yes, sure, sure" He shrugged and kept pressure on the small cut before he nodded to the far upper cupbord "yeah, in the first aid kit box" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:52 pm

She moved swiftly over to the first aid kit and grabbed open the kit, finding a plaster and pealing it off and putting it gently onto his finger. Kissing it slowly she then moved back over to the dough, trying not to make anything else of it, she had put herself out there and now it was his change to make the next move if he wanted it. As she made the dough the flour went all over her shirt, luckily she could get it off, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:42 am

Edward watched as Faith got the plaster and soon put it around his finger it felt strange at the sensation and knowing that someone was slightly concerned for him and was therefore taking care of him, He had very nealry forgotten that feeling, That was until now. "Thank you" He said with a small smile, He didn't know quite what to make of what had just happened, yet he did enjoy such small minor attention He watched her for a moment before he slowly reluctantly went back to chopping. There was little he could say other then Thnak you of course. He then looked to her "Do you want peperoni on your pizza?" He chuckled it sounded very Italian to him as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:47 am

"Just a little please, I'll make my pizza smaller, there is no way that I could eat a big one," She laughed before she then kneaded the dough and started to twirl it on her hand till it became a perfect round shape. Before doing the same but making it larger for Edward's benefit, rushing around the kitchen she then grabbed the tomato purée, she squirted it on the top using a knife to spread it over. All that was left was the cheese and the toppings to finish off their marvelous creations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next