Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:10 pm

"You wanted me to stay away from you?" She whispered as she then looked away and mumbled under her breath, "great, you really do hate me." Before she then felt him touch her lip and she then let out a sigh which could have been mistaken for a whimper, she turned her head and pulled her legs over so she wasn't touching him anymore, she was as far as she could get without falling off.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Edward shook his head "Faith, I have never hated you, never, but rmember I said how about keeping someone away? I wanted you to keep away from me, becasue I am no good for you, i'm pratically insane, I cna't sleep hardly I often hear voices, see things that there is no explination for, I sware at points I even see dead people..Now can you honestly tell me you want to be around someone who clinically insane? I thought I was doing what was best for you, keeping you away, obviously I wasn't" He then sat back slightly taking his hands back, as it seemed she didn't want to be touched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:20 pm

"You can't help who you fall for Edward," She whispered as she stared to the screen, "Im made to be alone, it's proven. No one is going to adopt me now at the age Im at, I shall never have any parents and this, it's not going anywhere. Im not going to be able to be a heroine, Im a failure, I can't do my power and I can't even walk in a stright line without tripping over my own feet," She whispered, oh how she longed for his touch, for him to want to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Edward sighed and rested his chicn in his hand "I know that" He said as he looked to her, "And you don't know that, your don't have to be adopted your odl enough to get a job or a flat, hell your even welcome to live here" He shrugged "You can be what you like, if you make yourself that." He said casually "I mean, you have to work to get what you want right? so work at it.." He then tilted his head and looked to her "Your just as confussing as me, and that is not god, so your saying, your'll love a pratically mad person, who sees and hear dead people who has the power to move objects and conjure fire, heh, I do sound mad slightly don't I?" He mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Faith looked to Edward and crawled over to him as she then pressed her hand on his and her lis to his chest, "I love you Edward, nothing will change that. Wether you are crazy or not, dead people or no dead people, nothing will change how I feel for you," She whispered as she stayed close to him, she then sighed and turned back as she watched the telly, the film only around half way now, she had lost track of what was going on and how murders there had been.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Edward straighted as Faith then came over to him. With a small frown he looked to her and listend to her. "Oh.." He said slightly surprised yet he shoudl of guessed that he then sighed and wrapped his arms around her slowly "they'll kill me you know but.." He paused, waht was the point in pretending "I love you too." He admitted in a small barely audiable whisper. He then lightly moved his hand to her chicn and cupped it securely before he turned her face to his own, he met her gaze steadily and intently.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:40 pm

She smiled as she then pushed herself towards him, kissing him slowly as she then felt her hand slipping over his chest as she then kissed him harder as she let her hand trail over him, "Im so sorry," She whispered as she felt her tears crashing down her cheeks and exploding when they hit his cheekbones. "Im so sorry, I wish I could take everything back, you would be so much better without me in your life," She whimpered before she then kissed him again, before she then pulled back slowly, reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:45 pm

His eyes widened suddenly as he was bombarded with many kisses one after the other with a sentence between each, When she finally had pulled back, and after he had returned each kiss he was breathing extremaly heavyily, such kisses had pretty much sucked the air from his lungs. "ahem" He cleared his throat "Well..that was new and diffrent" He chcuckled and looked to her before he shook his head "No, don't say that, I already told you twice I have already forgiven you." He stated then he cupped her face lightly and planted a soft slow kiss on her lips, that still slightly tasted like Pizza with a bit of flour. He grinned against her lips before he continued to kiss her softly yet deeply, and intimatly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:49 pm

She soon fell backwards on the sofa as she felt Edward's kiss back, her hand on his neck as she laid back on the sofa and she felt him fall ontop of her. She kissed him slowly, much less rushed than before, she missed the old Edward. The Edward that had needed glasses and was so very much like herself, he was a different being now, she had to accept that fact it still hurt her inside, change was one thing she found very hard to cope with.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"woah.."He murrered against her lips as he then fell ontop of her the movize pretty much made no sence now. His hands reamined either side of her pressing into the sofa as he half supported himself. He continued to hodl the kiss once agai a slow deep kiss romatic, even as if he was mentally and perhaprs slightly physically trying to remember her. He eventualy laied fully ontop of her, the close ness sent pleasent chills through himself and aroused and excited him slolwy. His breathe was harsher a bit more husky under such intimacy.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Her breath too was hotter than before as she then pulled back so her hot breath could then lay hot kisses along his neck, she didn't know where it was headed. Maybe it was just going to be a few kisses and a make out session, more like a make up session. Her hands pressed against his muscular sides she then grinded her hips against his as she kissed him once more, finally, she was kissing him but being herself.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Edward shifted slightly against her as he felt the sudden griding sensation of her hips against his own, a small brief moan left his lips. Lightly in turn he tilted his head as Faith's lips slowly kissed his neck. He then pulled back and knelt on the sofa, he pulled Faith up with him, his lips slolwy met hers as he held her close his hands moved up her cheek to migle within her hair as he continued to kiss her, his breath hot and slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Faith smiled into their kisses as she then knelt up with him even though the height was a difference, her hands soon sliding down his neck as she then ran her tongue along his lips, through them and into his mouth so that it would lash against his own and the roof of his mouth. Her hands slid over onto his bum as she kissed him again, shutting her eyes she then tilted her head so that their kissing became more intense, passionate and lust filled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:34 pm

His breathign remaoned heavy as he continued to kiss her, his hands slipped down her neck and moved over her shoulders and then her sides, his tongue met Faith's and explored her mouth slowly. He pulled her a fraction closer, before he then paused and broke the kiss then got to his feet lightly taking her hand He begun to lead her slowly out of the living room and to wards the stiars that would eventually lead to the bedroom. He didn't know how far it would go, but the bedroom was the right place for whatever was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:40 pm

She kissed him harder, her lips crushing onto his as she then licked along his lips and started to undo his shirt, only a few buttons if Edward knew where she was going then he would do the rest, but for now it was just going to be heavy touching as she moved herself onto his bed and undid a few of her buttons to reveal her large cleavage, she then bit her lip as she beckoned him with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Edward closed the bedroom door behind him, the shirt buttons that were undone reveled part of his chest. He then cast his gaze towards Faith, His breathign heavier and further more ragged His gaze dropped to her sudden exposed chest, his excitment gre he then slowly at her bidding made his way over towards the bed. He then lightly pushed Faith back his lips moved to her neck instantly his breath hot and heated with passion and desire, his fingers moved to her shirt, and slowly he rmeoved it, his breathe ragged with each button that came undone, he could not decribe the sudden thrill f sensation he felt, as if button and simply been quite litrally turned on.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"This is not going to be like last time, not rushed, just bliss. Perfection," She whispered as her hand trailed over his cheek before she then kissed his neck in return as she slid her hand down his bare chest and removed his shirt, allowing herself to give him a love bite on his neck, she smirked as she then started to undo his belt whilst she then bit down on her lip, small moans erupting from her lips as she felt his breath on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Edward exhaled harshly under the sudden fell of the teeth to his neck and the odd brief sucking sensation, he then pulled back from her lightly and shifted her up higher onto the bed. "not rushed, no closet, just slow bliss of perfection like you said" He whispered as he then remoeved Faith's shirt and dropping it to he floor, He then went back to slowly kissing her neck, His hands moved to her own torusers as he too undid them slowly, this was how it should of been, He knew it would differ greatly this time around, compared to thier session in the cupbord.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:38 am

Faith gasped as she let her lips part slowly, letting herself catch some breath as she then slipped off his trousers and then along with his boxers she threw them to the floor with ease as she then slipped off her own black, lacy knickers and pulled him above her with some force before she then nibbled on his own neck, "Perfection," She repeated in his ear as her fingertips trailed over his shoulder and down his back, her nails digging into him but only playfully.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:44 am

Falling further ontop of her, and naked at that, he broke the kiss a frction, his breath hot and fast against her lips and cheek, his gaze met hers intently, one hand he trailed down her cheek, before softly and slowly he kissed her. He felt the light pressure of Faiths' nail on his back. Moving slowly they slipped under the covers of her bed. His lips moved to her neck and begun to dance small kisses down her chest and over her stomach lightly, his hand found her own and he interlocked thier fingers.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:48 am

She soon felt Edward slipped his kisses back up to her neck she then felt him enter her parted legs as she then closed her eyes as she then leant forwards and undid her bra, throwing it onto the pile of clothes that littered his floor. She moaned with delight as she then shifted herself under Edward and let her hips slowly hit against his, it was so much slowly along with the slow, careful kisses everything felt so right and perfect, grinding them together she then closed her eyes and let out a small whimper of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:56 am

His breath came out faster as he let various small delights leave his lips, his breathing was hevay and hot, as was his body shortly after the friction of them moving together, with the warmth of the cover, he continued to move slowly, and deeply within her thier bodies griding delightfully. One hand remaiend intwined with her hand the other, moved to her face softly to cup her cheek as he then met her lips softly, his breath heavy, his finger tips slid up into her hair and got lost within the Raven coloured hair. He continued to move slowly against her, ecash movement, an explosion of pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:03 am

Faith was in awe and a state of shock as she leant her head back to let out a small pleasured moan, "Yes Edward," She whispered as if he had said a command, her body was his, it always had been. She smiled with her mouth opening with every thrust to catch her breath from gasping, sliding her hands around his neck as she then shut her eyes and moved her hips with his, clashing them, parting her legs slightly wider allowing him to simply slip deeper for both of their pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:08 am

Edward moaned softly in return as he moved agaisnt her still slowly, as her legs parted that fraction more he slipped deeper even more, A moan left his lips suddenly as he begun to thrust slowly against her, his kisses dropped to her neck as he moved "Faith.." he whispered his breath heavy, and hot agaisnt her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:17 am

"Tell me you need me, tell me your mine," She whispered as she then leant herself back and arched herself as she then let out another moan, her eyes slowly adjusting to Edward as she then twisted her hands under his arms so that she could pull his chest to hit hers, "Yes," She whimpered into his ear as she began to pick up speed, her heart pounding as she then slipped her leg over his shoulder, it would be so much easer for access for both of them, it helped that Faith was rather flexible, allowing him to get as deep as he could possibly go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]   Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im sorry, Im like this. (Edward & Faith)[MATURE]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next