Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) Empty
PostSubject: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:05 am

It was nearing up for 9 in the evening the clubs were bursting with life, and loud music, and already some drunken teens falling over one another, some even making out against the wall, scruching up his Nose at a couple who pratically looked like they were eating each others faces. Edward fancied a change in scenery hence why he now jogged across the road to the only decent club he knew. Amnesia. Pushing the door open loud music banged on, and you could almost feel the speakers vibrate. Making his way among the dancing bodied and the packed out dance floor he made his way to the bar, and ordered a simple beer. He then manouvered his way up the steps that led up to the balcony. He drank his beer as he lent on the railing observing the many couples or newly made couples. He wore nothing special, it was simply a nice change from the silence of his home. None the less he had made some effort. He wored a simple black shirt rolled back to the elbows, back trousers and shoes his hair had a small fraction of gel in it to make it intrestign to say the least, the top few buttons of his shirt in turn were undone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:13 am

Alex was talking to a very nice young man when he saw Edward enter, picking up his cars and his winning he made his way over to the other boy. "Y'alright?" he asked over the blaring music, "No Faith?" he grinned leaning over the balcony as someone called his name. Alex smiled as he leant back again, his drink in hand. Today he wore his usual, tight jeans, a loosely fitted shirt and a waistcoat. Pushing some of his fringe out of his eyes he waved his pack of cards in front of Edward's face, "Fancy a game?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:24 am

Edward looked over his shoulder as a famiular voice sound "Hey Alex" He greeted lightly they wern't exactly best of friends more so aquaintences. His eyes dropped to the cards and he raised his eyebrow "Yes, I'm fine, and exactly what sort of game?" He questioned with a slightly cautious tone, he glanced past Alex and to the compnay he had just left. "I dunno..maybe, but what game are we talking about? I'm afriad I don't know many card games." He admitted with a small shrug of his shoulders as he took a mouthful of beer.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:30 am

"Poker?" Alex asked with a grin, "Though, if we're betting for money we're supposed to use the back rooms, wotcha say? Up for it?" he asked nudging Edward lightly in the side. Alex smiled as he took a sip of his drink, would Edward follow him? The night was still young after all and many people were dancing their lives away on the floor below. Alex finished his drink and dumped the glass on the table. "Unless you're afraid you'll lose," he grinned turning away and walking towards one of the many back rooms in the large nightclub.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:48 am

Edward groaned slightly at the game before he sighed, he didn't see why not, it would save him from whatever girls if any decided to approach him. He watched Alex head out back, he had some money he could play for and with. With that he pushed off from the blacony with his beer and followed Alex into the back rooms, where admittidly he had never been before, he spotted Alex ahead so he continued to follow his eyes gazed around the room idly as he took in the many other doors that clearly were designed for other spercifc purposes given the rather loud mixed noises that were coming from one room. "So, just normal Poker?" He questioned "You may have to refresh my memory in that department, I haven't played it in years."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:58 am

"How daring are you willing to be?" Alex asked cheekily as he sat down at a table and used his psychokinetisis to shut to door. "Well basically the idea is to win the pot - or the bet. There are two ways to win, you can either have the highest hand or bluff the other person into folding, or getting rid of their hand. As there's only two of us, the game should move pretty fast. Basically I'll give you five cards and you have to see what you can make out of it. Remember Ace's are high. You can rely on your high card, have one pair, two pairs, three of a kind, straight - 5 cards in a sequence but don't have to be the same symbol, flush - 5 cards of the same symbol, full house - three of a kind two of another, four of a kind, straight flush - all five cards in sequence and in the same suit and lastly a Royal Flush - A, K, Q, J, and 10 all of the same suit. The one with the highest hand wins. Okay?" Alex bit his lip, it might be a bit complicated if Edward had never played before. "Tell you what, if you want to keep your money, we can always play Strip poker - that might be better seeing as you've never played before. I don't want to rob you," he smiled, "Basically if you lose you take an item of clothing off. The winner is the one with the most clothes on at the end. The looser - well, he'd be naked."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Edward nodded as he sat down "Sure why not? beats waiting around like some weirdo out there" He admitted then set his drink down on the table he then heard the door shut lightly. Once comfortable he listened to Alex's talk on Poker, with that refreshed he nodded "Alright I think I got it, lets do it" He sighed and took a sip of his beer, however at his next comment, Edward stared non-plus "But..stip poker? naked that's just..well I don't know about this" He stated suddnely hesitant, he would probably end up stripping in front of a boy. He pursed his lipsm thoughtful if he backed out he'd be a chicken but if he continued, it would simpley be weird.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Alex shrugged, "Whatever, be prepared to loose all your money," Alex said simply as he began to deal out the cards, looking at his own he smiled, they were great cards. Leaning back against the char he looked cautiously at Edward, "Wanna bet a dollar or a sock?" he grinned before sitting forward again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Edward pursed his lips, well if he bet money then he'd might as well be mugged, if he betted clothes, he could save the money and get Faith a birthday present. He sighed and looked at his cards, resting his head in his hand he shook his head "A sock" He muttered, he had a bad feeling about this. WIth that he sighed and sat back in his chair and drank a mouthful of beer, in turn he lit a cigarette, if you were going to play you might as well do it properly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Alex bit his lip and laid down his cards, "From socks, it's trousers, then shirts then anything else. Boxers are last." he said leaning even closer to Edward, "I bet...my jeans," he said smiling. His hand was amazing, "Keep betting or take off your sock?" he asked chuckling. He knew he would win this game, he's been gambling since he was little - he was brilliant at it and knew how to bluff perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Edward pursed his lips, and took a drag of his cigarette which he held the smoke in for a moment as he regarded Alex, he then slowly exhaled "I bet two socks then" He chuckled lightly, his cigarette resting neatly in between his two fingers. He then put it between his lips as he sorted his cards and nodded "I can't bet socks I know have to be higher then jeanes..fine I shall bet my top and two socks" He chuckled, bluffing. He had had many years and praticing his lieing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:59 pm

"Top and jeans," Alex said - no emotion in his voice, not that he needed to bluff. It surprised him a little that Edward had moved on from his socks so quickly. If he lost this round it would all come off very quickly. If Alex had shit cards he would have folded almost immediately to save himself sometime. But maybe Edward had good cards...it all depended either way. In the end it was either Edward trying to get Alex naked or just stripping for the hell of it. Alex - of course - would play no part in forcing anyone to do anything. He would just play the game the way he had been taught.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Edward shook his head and layed his cards down. "I fold, So I remove my top and shoes first? surely as socks are underneath, so can I not just use shoes instead of socks?" He had no issue with removing his top, when then weather got hot he usually did it anway, so that was no diffrent other then the fact Alex was actually Gay, none the less, he could do that at the very least, although he had no idea waht to do with the other half of the stip poker. He supposed he'd see how it played. He would probably need a few more drinks before hand.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Alex shrugged, "Whatever, but I'm not wearing any shoes," he wiggled his toes as if to prove the point. "But I don't mind. It's entirely up to you," he said leaving the option open as he delt out his cards. He watched as Edward removed his clothes, he was pretty good looking, but compared to Nick very plain. Very normal. That's what attracted Alex to Nick - the face he looked very different.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:20 pm

At least a few hours had passed by the end of it, and many drink later both he and Alex were lounging about on the chiars with only thier trousers on.They had given up on stip poker and switched to some drinking game, which was pretty much dares you were dared to do something and with each successful dear you drank a shot, it also applied to if you didn't do a dare you had to drink two shots, it was pretty much a win win situation. About a good 10 shots later, Edward was feeling the strain of the alcohol, his head swam as did most things in the room currently he was smoking once again on a newly lit cigarette. It was now Alex's turn to dare.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Alex bit his lip as he tired to think, "I dare you to....kiss me," he said suddenly. He didn't care if Edward did or not, he just knew that the boy was so close to being completely drunk that it didn't matter. It was either two shots or one, to him the kiss didn't even come into the equation because he doubted Edward would even try. He was too chicken for that, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Edward blinked his mind in overdrive, he couldly barely speak or think or even see straight for that matter, So putting out his nealry finsihed cigarette. he took one shot and showed Alex before he downed it, and cringed at the bitter backsplash of it. He just mandged to walk around the table and stop before Alex "Okay A dears a dearr" He said slightly slurred he cleared his throat, "I'll hold you to it. so..okay stand up then." He said all to confidently, he was in general to plastered to know the diffrence from left and right.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow and looked at Edward, slightly bemused. He stood up slightly nervously, was this really a good idea? He bit his lip as, his bare chest almost touching Edward's. "Y-you don't have to...you could always take another shot," he said quietly as he looked Edward in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Edward shrugged, sure it was slightly odd but there was a first time for anything beside there was many going on about how great it was, perhpas he could use this chance out just to see how great kissing a guy was, he doubted it be any diffrent from kissing a girl. "Um..sure, I don't see why not we could well I just want to see, really" He admitted "Becasue it's diffrent and well, there is a first time for everything so..i'm willing to.."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Alex bit his lip, "Okay, you know, they say kissing a guy is batter than a girl, we know what guys enjoy," he said as he stepped out from his chair and pushed it away, "Well?" he asked expectantly. This was Edward's dare after all so he had to be the one who started it. Alex smiled slightly nervously, would they go through with it?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:12 pm

"okay..well I'll see I guess," he then laughed nervoulsy, "Maybe you can tell me what I need to improve on." He said before he took a breath and stepped a fraction closer it was now or never, the questioned remained was did he have the guts to go through with such a dare. He nodded, he'd show Alex. "alright..here goes.." with that he moved his head slightly closer to Alex's mentally he kept thinking that it was a girl, who knew what it would be like?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:18 pm

Alex opened his eyes slightly wider and locked them with Edwards', he knew he would regret this in the morning, but for now...now this seemed normal - if with a hint of nervousness. He knew Edward was nervous, so was he. They were so close, would Edward have the courage to fully close the gap?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Edward lifted his emerald green gaze to Alex whom was suddenly very close. He could do this, he had to do this now, he wasn't going to whimp out, so today, tonight would be the first time he ever kissed a boy, many others did the same, girls kisses girls, it surely was no diffrent. None the less he held Alex's gaze for a moment then closed his eyes girls, girls, grils.. with that he slowly inched that fraction closer, so close that he could officaly feel Alexs' Breath then with that tiny gap Edward went for it, what was the worst that could really happen, other then being called a lousy kisser. So his lips slowly met Alex's.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Alex closed his eyes just before Edward kissed him. The other boy's lips weren't as soft as Nick's, but they were pretty close. Slowly he brought his arm up and rested it around Edward's neck - as if he was pulling him closer, but he wasn't. He was just so shocked Edward actually did it that he had to steady himself. Slowly and tentatively he kissed Edward back, to be honest, he wasn't the best. But he was far from bad.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Relaxing as best as he could Edward kept his eyes close, it wasn't bad, simuluar to a girls but not quite the same, alittle rougher almost. Edward held the kiss tentivly exploring the sudden new boundary, he flets Alex's arms go around his neck, it reminded him slightly of what Faith usually did but the kiss it's self was diffrent. At any rate he held the kiss steady, his own arms moved slowly to rest on the waist of Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next