Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Edward braced himself slightly, his hands reamined on Alexs' shoudler for equal support He dared a look down to the noe grinning Alex, Edward rolled his eyes to the cieling "I can''t belive i'm doing this can't believe I-" He was suddenly cut off by the most geuine wildest sensation he had ever felt, as if a small sudden explosion eruppted his excitment gre and his erction soon throbbed, it was hard to describe such new and pleasent sensation, it felt extreamly diffrent, and it sent his mind into a wheel of thoughts, and emotions that he could barely grasp, barely even speak. He moaned suddenly and gripped Alex's shoulders tighter in turn he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Alex, mouthful of Edward's cock, would have smiled but had much more important things to think about. Thank god he'd had lots of practice with other people or he would have never been able to get very much in. After a while he had managed to fit more of Edward dick in his mouth. Slowly he pulled away and the pushed back, picking up a steady rhythm. He was surprised Edward hadn't pushed him away, but even more surprised that he was voicing his enjoyment. Alex began to pick up the pace a little, holding onto Edward's hips for better support. It wouldn't be long now...
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Edwards' back arched slightly under the sensation a moan ripped from his chest cavity and throat, as he moaned slightly louder given each sensation. His hands gripped Alex's shoulder tighter, his nails slighlty leaving imprinted marks on his shoulders. Alex seemingly had taken him deeper, his legs felt suddenly weaker, the high was building, so quickly that his head was spinning, building and building, he very faintly moved his hips to the odd rythme.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Alex continued to suck Edward off, faster and harder. If Edward ever remembered this night it would be remembered as his guilty pleasure. Being with boy, no matter how hard people tried to argue, was nothing like being with a girl. Boys were certainly better in every aspect. Alex closed his eyes as he ran his tongue along the underside of Edward's erection before returning to his steady rhythm. It had been another shock when Edward, although lightly, began to push against Alex. Not that Alex was complaining. On the contrary it made things that much more exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:45 pm

the pressure buitl his moans grew louder he squeezed Alex's shoulder as if in warning and jsut then he relased his legs felt weak and weedy and his breath was ragged. It was such a fast pacesd sensation that he was almsot gutted that it was over so quickly. His hands trembled a fraction as the adrenaline continued to pulse and settlng with the rapid flow of blood throw his viens. Edward inhaled slowly and looked down to ALex shocked still, dumbfounded that he tried to speak but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Alex swallowed everything except one drop which rolled down his chin. Brushing it away with the back of his hand he sat back on his ankles and smiled up at Edward, "Enjoy that?" he asked before standing to his feet. Part of him felt guilty, he shouldn't be doing this. Not with Nick and Him being together...but his mind wasn't working properly, he wanted more. To feel more. To hear more of Edward. He bit his lip seductively and ran a finger down the panting boy's chest.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:15 pm

TIME LAPSE

The Hours ticked by by which it was morning, the piles of clothing littered the floor over the far side Edward sitrred his head ached hugely he slolwy sat up and groaned in annoyance, he looked around, at some point a bed was involved hence from where he woke, oddly and he rubbed his eyes as he registered the clothes on the floor, no womens clothing, and he was naked, one adding one, Edward froze, He remebered brief things pokder, the kiss, then a blur, he blinked he had actually done it, he had slept and kissed another boy. He groaned louder getting out of bed he swiflty pulled on his boxers and trousers and poured himself a glass of water from the table where the cards remained. Some back room.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Alex awoke feeling the heat loss from the bed he had found himself in. He had a strange taste in his mouth as he sat up. It was then he spotted Edward. His eyes widened as he realized he was naked under the bed covered. He tried to move but winced in pain. Had...had they? No, they couldn't have done. But, Alex did have the taste in his mouth...and the pain. "Fuck," he mumbled to himself as he pull his knees up and buried his head in his hands. He tried to think clearly but all he saw was Edward calmly drinking his glass of water. Had he planned this? Get Alex drunk and then fuck him? Alex bit his lip and looked over to the other boy. But he didn't want Edward...did that mean....did that mean it was rape?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Edward hand shook as he drank the water, he was dehydrated and in general shock. Finishing his drink he heard a mutter and instantly he spoke "What the hell happend! my god! I should of never agreed" He muttered harshly and then rumaged around the room for his clothing, he swiftly pulled on his clothing rather self-consious of himself. Everything was a genuine blur, other then the kiss and the game, the rest was just, hazy. Edward sat down and clenched his shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"Was it that bad?" Alex asked, having heard Edward's mutterings. Truthfully he couldn't remember anything beyond Edward taking his shirt off in the first round of strip poker, even then he'd seemed eager to get his kit off. Alex sighed heavily and leant back against the headboard. Alex closed his eyes hoping that when he opened them this will have all been a dream and he would be in bed with Nick and they would..."Shit....Nick!" he cursed under his breath, what would happen if he found out? Would he leave Alex for good? The thing boy didn't want to even think about it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:39 pm

"that jsut..just urgh" Edward shuddered he didn't even want to think about the sex, that fact that they had sex was bad enough. Hearing Alex's sudden cuss Edward looked to him "Exactly Faith too, urgh just stupid, absoluty..stupid" he muttered "No one, apart form Nick or Faith needs to know about this, it's one thing that we actually had sex, I'm striaght for fuck sake, that was just..wrong in so many ways"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm

"Yeah really straight Eddie - especially the part where you begged me to suck you off again." Alex doubted that happened, but it could have done for all he knew. But what he did know for sure was that Edward has been the dominant one. He quickly got out of bed and pulle don his boxers before spotting a mirror. "Fuck...look what you did to me!" he said as he stepped closer to the mirror. There were red nail marks on his shoulders and finger prints around his hips. Alex supposed there were more but for now those marks were enough.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:28 am

Edward glowered at Alex "You have got to be kidding me, i'm Pretty sure I didn't beg you for anything" He stated and turned away as Alex got out of the bed, what the hell had happend? other then the obvious but the question was who did what? Edward shuddered at the thought of it. It was just simply wrong, He needed a bath, no better yet a shower. He would then have to tell Faith, oh how she would hate him. He moved to the table and picked up his cigarettes and put them in his pocket before he now searched for hsi coat "I can't believe this, just..Urg!" He exclaimed fuming at Alex and himself in general.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:29 am

Alex pulled on his jeans and then his shirt. He ran his hand awkwardly over his arm. "I can't believe we...you...you did it. You...fucked me." Alex pulled his jacked over his thin arms before turning back to Edward. Nick was going to leave the moment he found out. He wouldn't let Alex stay with him any more. The best he could hope for was that Joe would be safe. He picked up his bad and turned to the door, "You know. If I was so bad why did you sleep with me? Why didn't you stop?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:36 am

Edward forwned "I don't know, but I should of, so should of.." He shuddered He could remember hardly anything. "It wasn't all one sided." He muttered harshly "Never should of done it, you lost you..Nick or whatever ad I have lost Faith, the one person I have ever cared about, she's going to go running off now, becasue she'll probably think shes's crap when she is far from it..and she'll think she turned me Gay..Urgh this is so messed up!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:40 am

Alex rolled his eyes and opened the door before stepping out of the club to go back to Nick's. He had to, he didn't want to wander aimlessly. Besides, Joe would know where he was. "Of course it was one sided! You think I wanted to have your cock up me arse?!" he said just as cooly before he left. Forever would be too soon to see that boy again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:47 am

Edward shot him a look and shut the door behind them and made his way down the steps "This never would of happend if you didn't even invite me to play poker. How was I supposed to know that was going to happen!" He said and shrugged on his coat he had to get away fast and have a very very long shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)   The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The game is on [Alex + Edward] (M)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3