Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) Empty
PostSubject: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Yet another day, another lunch passed, thoughts of Faith were constant, and irritating hubble of unexplainitory emotion, should he hate her, should he like her? or should he geunially ignor her, each idea seemed less appealing. Yet more appealing, confussed, and frustrated he sat at his usual solitary table with his trey of food and glass of water, Idly he sat. Pushing the food around the plate with no appetite. He separated the food, the put it together, again and again he repeated the gesture till what was left was nothign more them mush, putting his fork down Edward sipped his water. His mind consumed, possibaly ruined. As students poured in other leaving, Edward turned his gaze and attention awya from the hustle and bustle to a world he often prefered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Faith walked into the lunch hall, her stomach wasn't exactly wanting food but it was best to eat instead of starving, but soon she stopped as she felt the room more crowded than normal when she saw a nerdy looking boy walking over, her eyes raising as she saw him trip, it was just like slow motion, noticing the way his open milk was coming streaming towards her, soon enough, she remembered her powers but shot in the total different direction, she couldn't think properly, she wasn't concentrating, her minds were consumed on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Edward, caught movement and heard the sudden comotion, his eyes found the source and no real surprise it was Faith, lowering his drink he watched as she moved swiftly, he blinked for his eyes, and mind to process the sudden movement. Edward watched still as the milk hit the floor If Faith hadn't of moved it would of been Faith coated in milk. He siped his drink lightly amused, Everything that happend, always seemed to happen around Faith. It was odd, ridiculus even. Edward still however watched intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 pm

"What did you do?" She asked under her breath to Edward as she saw the nerd stumble away, muttering his apologies as he then walked towards the exit of the cafeteria too embarrassed to eat as Faith then looked to Edward, shaking her head and looked down, shocked at how he had managed to stop her from getting covered in milk, she grinded her teeth together as she shook her head, "Thanks," She whispered even thought it killed her to say it.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Edward glanced away the fact the girl had spotted him, they still didn't relaly know each others name's he only knew Faith's by word of mouth, He heard her muttered thanks, he merely nodded and cast his gaze once again out the window, yet distantly he could see her reflection in it, which he mearely watched, with never ending intrest. He finished of he water glancing down to it he ran his pale elongated fingers around the rim, as he stared into nothing.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Faith walked up to the center area where the fruit were laid out as Faith took her plate and started to put on some fruit a few pieces of fruit here and there, strawberries, cherries one banana and an apple. As it looked rather scruffy she huffed under her breath as she tilted her head and started to push the fruit around, she had no idea why she picked so much fruit she never would eat it all anyway, maybe it would be best to put some back? She grabbed the apple, holding it in her pale hands as she looked around before smiling to the boy whom nearly knocked the milk over her, her smile wide, genuine as she didn't want him to feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Edward watched for a moment longer her current actions odd to say the least with a small sigh, he supposed he would make nice, they hadn't started of on the right foot, it was better later then never. Getting up from his table Edward silently moved over to her, For a moemtn he watched her and said casually, his voice soft, and low drifting on a ribbon of velvet as it seemingly coiled invitingly around Faith, "edible art?" He questioned, watching her still as she shifted food around on a plate idly. Clearly in a world of her own.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Jumping as she heard the luringly sexy voice in her ear as she shivered before dropping the apple in shock, "Dammit Edward," She almost huffed as she looked to him, her breath cut short as she let her eyes glisten, half angry at him causing to make her drop her fruit and the other to think that she was doing art. "You're the crazy one for thinking that Im doing art, I was merely not pleased with the looking off the preparation of the fruit on the plate, nothing wrong with that." She added before looking out side, where the sun seemed to be shining, "It's not edible art," She muttered back to him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Edward had almost seen it coming, the apple fell from her hands and to the floor, with the toe of his shoe he caught it and kicked it up, only to catch it in his pale hands, He gave a poliet yet strained smile, the corner of his lips lifted revealing his white teeth "Hello." He said then droped the apple into her open hands. He rasied his eye brow lightly his smile soon fading, at her tone "If you werent 'doing' art, then what were you doing the correct term by the way would be "I was not producing art." He said then shook his head, American's and ther grammer was often terrible, he detected some French heritage in the girl. So he corrected again "I was not pleased with the display, of fruit on the plate." He rasied his eyebrow once again "ah, so it was mearely toying with fruit that you may not eat and there by passing your germs onto the food that many other people may consume?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:10 pm

"My hands are clean and I was going to eat it," She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze as she looked away from him, she could feel people watching them and a growl escaped her lips, raising an eyebrow to him and snatching the apple from his hands and placing it onto the chair. "Have you just come over here to annoy me?" Faith asked as she glowered at him, her eyes piercing as she pursed her lips, slightly pouting as she grinded her teeth together in anger and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:25 pm

"Then that's an added bonus." He stated as he folded his arms looking to her, Ignoring the many gazes. His eyes lightly narrowed to her, "No actually, I came over here to start a fresh but clearly that is impossible with you, I suppose annoying you is once again an added bonus." He stated matter of factly. He was unphased by her defensive attitude, if anything it was perhaps getting tiedius. He shook his head, and looked to the side as he rested a hand on the counter. He glanced aorund and said suddenly "So what's so important that you have to go out of town to miss the Spring Ball?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:30 pm

"Because - I have business elsewhere, plus I can't dance to save my life. The were be no point in going since I don't know hardly any people around here," She whispered as she felt a small smile creep over her lips as she then bit down on her lip hard, "Maybe we should start over?" Faith suggested as she offered her slender hand over with perfectly manicured nails, it wasn't like she had anything better to do in the orphanage, "Faith Liquin," She whispered kindly, her smile lighting up as she tilted her head, "Sidekick sadly." A laugh escaped her lips as she stepped slightly closer.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:42 pm

"Hm, If you say so." Edward mused, although he got the feeling something was not being said. "You don't have to know how to dance in order to go to a ball, I'm not going purely because I loath events like that." He glanced around, he looked to the offered hand that held out towards him, sure they coudl be aquaintences, he doubted they'd quite make friends given the fact at times he could barely stand her, again he didn't quite know why. Then again she too was constantly compelling. "It would be mature enough." He shrugged softly and hesitantly, as if afraid to touch her, in fear of his abilites he eventually took her hand firmly and shook it "Edward Masen." He stated the name it's self was old fashioned. He nodded upon hearing her position. "Hero, sadly" he replied truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Faith felt her lips twitch as soon as their hands touched, once she looked towards Edward, "Sadly? You know I would kill to be a hero. Im stuck with pathetic powers and I can't even control them, Im pathetic." She mumbled darkly under her breath before looking out to the glorious sunshine seeping through the glass walls and roof. "Care for a walk outside?" She asked as she felt someone whiz past her and she cursed under her breath as she felt herself get pushed onto him, "JASON!" She shouted as soon a rather tall boy appeared behind her, from out of thin air with a laugh escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 am

"I have my reasons. "He stated simply, and took his hand back instantly. "I wouldn't say being a hero is a great thing at times. Well I can't even control mine, your hardly alone, in that area." He looked to her and shook his head as he looked else where "Your not pathetic." He said absently Then looked back to her "I suppose, I'm sure you don't bite" He mused with a small faint smile, before Faith was seemily pushed into him, he stummbled back a fraction, but his hands clasped her upper arm in order to steady both themselves. Once again Edward took his hands back, and glanced to the boy behind Faith, Edwad nodded curtly in reply to the boy's greeting.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 am

"Im so sorry," She whispered with a small smile curling on her lips as she felt his wam hands press against her arms for a sort amount of time before he pulled them back, as if there was an electric current rushing through her that caused a spark to hit his fingertips. She guessed she was repulsive to him? She would have to live with that, but of course, how could she not be when he was a vision of beauty against her, she was simple, plain, she faded into the background. "How do you know Im not pathetic?" She asked with a raised eyebrow to him, with a cool laugh escaping her peachy lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:09 pm

"Well.. I just think, I mean.." He pursed his lipe and gestured trying to find the right word "I don't know, I just don't think you are, I mean..you don't look pathetic..if that makes sense?" He stuttered over his words, before he sighed "So yeah..I don't hink you are." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders and looked to the boy whom was Jason as he moved off "Intresting company you keep." He stated absently, glancing around "So..ah, Are we going for that walk then, Perhaps you could show me around?" he offered, He could atleast try to get on with her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:26 am

"Sure, maybe a nice walk around the grounds would suffice your needs, since it is a beautiful day," She smiled and pointed towards the doors that lead outside to the beautiful green scenery that looked magical and enchanting. As they walked outside, it was peaceful and most students were playing on the large playing field round the other side of the school so it was peaceful and quiet, "Well, you haven't seen my powers and how badly I control them, you would laugh, honestly." She mused, before pressing her hands to her sides as she walked, trying not to look at him otherwise she might have lost her breath.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:22 am

Edward nodded, silent. he followed Faith out of the building as he looked around and listend to her talk, he watched as various people played football, but then to people hear it was probably known as soccar(sp?) He to in awe perhaps watched as many studes used there talents in order to cheat, it was so very care free, and open That Edward felt like an outsider more so then ever. Finnally he spoke, out of polietness, "I doubt it..besides, my ability is perhaps just as bad, if not so then worst." He said absently as he looked aorund, befor ehe looked to the ground and idly he scuffed his shoe of the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 am

Faith could feel the tension growing and she guessed he wasn't interested in her as otherwise he would have at least looked at her a few times. She sighed, looking down at her feet as she forgot he was speaking, she looked up oblivious of what he said, "Oh, right." Was all she managed to whisper, she was disappointed, that she wasn't special enough to get this boy to notice her, of course, she thought of herself as average, nothing special. Maybe it was because they were so bitter towards each other, she was just playing a game, but maybe he did actually hate her? She felt so stupid, why did she even offer for that walk. "You can go if you want, I know Im not that interesting," She mumbled under her voice as she strained just to sound happy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 am

Edward Continued to walk as Faith spoke once again, "If I didn't find you intresting, and If I didn't like you, why would I agree to of gone for a walk with you?" He stated as he stopped looking to her, he folded his arms over his chest. "Your very irritating, granted, yet intesting to say the least." He said absently. And glanced around, "So tell me about yourself?" He asked in order for a possible civilized conversation.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 am

"I could say the same for you," She muttered and crossed her arms over her chest, just to stop herself from lashing out at him. "Ive come here for a few months now, my powers are web-slinging and agility, Im average, nothing special and my powers, they suck." She stated matter-of-factly as she rolled her eyes and leant herself against the tree, before slowly, gliding down it gracefully and sitting down with her back being supported against the bark which had scratched her bare arms slightly, causing a slight stinging.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:18 am

"Yeah well, get used to it. "He stated and watched her sit down before he too sat down opposite her. "Diffrent, and handy at times..every thought of a job as a robber?" he questioned with the barest hint of a joke, and a smile that threatend to stretch his lips. He looked around and shrugged my talent is hardly anything..Pryokinesis and Telekinesis" both of which I hate..admittedly, they have done nothing but damage..destroyed everything I have know..Everything I have ever loved.."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:23 am

"Im sorry to hear that," She whispered under her breath, she was guessing he meant family. There was something they could relate too, loss. But of course, she would never tell anyone about her family passing away, she hated people knowing that she lived in an orphanage where she had to stay in her room every night because she was afraid that someone would find out about her powers, she was already frightened that people would call her a freak. "I know how you feel," Faith shrugged innocently before patting the grass down beside her, having to look up at him would hurt her neck after a while.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:30 am

Edward nodded "the hardest smile is the one that struggles through tears right?" he said before he sighed and sat tentivly next to her resting his arms on his knees as he looked ahead out onto the open gounds, for a moment silence passed where thoughts were thier own. Faith soon soke again, and looked to her lighlty over his arm "Youv'e lost family to huh?" He nodded "Being alone is often the best thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)   Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Over Matter (Faith and Edward)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next