Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Alex & Destin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Camping [Alex & Destin] Empty
PostSubject: Camping [Alex & Destin]   Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 am

Destin chased after his best friend dodging the trees until he came to the large lay that lay out in front of him. It was beautiful. The sun reflected across the water as Destin turned trying to find Alex. He bit his tongue, where was he? Suddenly he spotted the thin boy sitting on his own by the lake. Sighing Destin walked down the last of the hill to the lake. "I'm sorry-" he began before sitting down next to his friend. Or who he thought was his friend. They hadn't spoken for so long that he wasn't sure anymore. He had spent all his time with Sephy and Alex with Nick. They never talked anymore and it hurt him, deeply. "I didn't mean...you know."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Alex & Destin]   Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:25 am

Alex looked up at the boy as he came and sat down. "I know. I just wish you hadn't done it in front of everyone else. What would Sephy think? and Nick? and Josh! I've changed and so have you. I'm not the quiet shy little boy I was when I first started Sky High, I'm not the whore I became. I'm totally different. I have Joe to look after and Nick to look after. I'm not about to go and sleep with anyone else. Edward was a mistake, a very very horrible mistake. I'm not going to leave him. Not ever. Not for anyone. I just...want people to take me seriously." Alex turned and smiled at Destin and rested his head on the other boy's shoulder, "And I'm sorry we haven't spoken lately, I was a bit wrapped up in everything, y'know?" he said sighing slightly and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Alex & Destin]   Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Destin smiled at Alex and wrapped his long arm around the boy, "I know," he said and rested his head on top of Alex's, "I'll explain it to Sephy - she'd understand. I love her just as much as you love Nick," he said smiling. Looking out onto the water he saw the ripples from the fish, but nothing too big. "So, you're serious about him then?" he asked looked down at his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Alex & Destin]   Camping [Alex & Destin] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 am

Alex smiled and placed a quick kiss on Destin's cheek, "I still love you. You know that don't you? You're my best friend. My brother. I don't want to lose you." Alex got to his feet and grinned pulling Destin up with him, "Wanna go for a swim?" he asked nodding over to the lake. He pulled Destin into a tight hug and pulled back smiling, "Yeah. Deadly serious. I want to marry him. To spend the rest of my life with him," he said grinning, he knew that talking about Nick always made him happy. No matter what. That was the effect the other boy had on him.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Alex & Destin]   Camping [Alex & Destin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Alex & Destin]
Page 1 of 1