Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Everyone] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Everyone] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Everyone] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Everyone] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Everyone] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Everyone] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Everyone] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Everyone] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Everyone]

Go down 
+4
Edward Masen
Destin Thomas
Faith Liquin
Alex Cien
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:10 am

The sun shone brightly over the hills as the students of Sky High landed on the dusty road. Their flying bus took a swerve to the left as it trundled down the dirt path. They were to be camping for the whole week, and what fun it was going to be. Sulkily at the back a few boys had their arms crossed. A week without electricity was not going to be pleasant.

Out here there would be no mobile, not games consoles, no straighteners, just each other.

Alex sat with his eyes closed, the summer heat giving him a headache. He hoped, in the back of his mind he had packed everything. He and Nick had gone through it all before they left:
"Clothes?"
"Check!"
"Tent?"
"Check!"
"Straighteners?"
"You've got to be kidding..."

Alex smiled to himself as he turned and rested his head against Nick's shoulder. They would enjoy it, even if Nick didn't believe it. After a few more hours of jostling and bumping they finally arrived at the campsite. Alex was the first to leave the bus and what a site he saw. From where they were staying there were snowcapped mountains on one side and a beautiful valley on the other. It was amazing how nature had created such a place. But before he had time to soak it in everyone was teaming off the bus and scrabbling to get their things. A voice from over the screaming cried, "Boys tents on the left, Girls on the right! If I see any girls in boys tents or the other way around after nightfall, you will be sent home!" The rest of the message was drowned out as everyone pulled out their tents and, some using their powers, put them up. Alex chuckled lightly as a younger student had managed to get their tent stuck in a tree already. Sometimes superpowers were best left to major things. Not putting up tents.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:17 am

Faith sighed as she clambered off the bus, her bag slung on her back as she took a deep breath from the fresh mountain air and looked around before she dumped her bag beside her as she listened to the teacher, before she then dragged it over to where she was setting up. This was going to be a rather lonely trip but never-the-less, she loved camping as she normally went with the orphanage. Her brown hair was then tied back as she started to pull out the bits of her tent, starting to thread the long metal poles together as she then laid out her inner tent. She wore a simple grey hoody which still showed off her small figure with a pair of skinny jeans on but she knew they would stretch, she had prepared ahead for the Camping with her camping boots neatly tied up. More practical then stylish, with little make up applied, just some foundation and mascara to extend her eyelashes to show off her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

Destin sighed as he gave up trying to find signal. In stead he stretched out his arm - pulled his bad roughly from the bus and began to set up the tent stretcheing all ten fingers to put it up. Satisfied with his job he lay back in the sun and an almighty crash told him his tent hadn't quite been put up as he planeed. Standing again he tried to put it up sensibly and this time it worked. Standing back he admired his handy work.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:35 am

Edward climbed out of the bus, avoiding the many gazes, Faith hadn't really spoken to him and Edward wasn't speaking to Alex. None the less, he ha da whole week of camping to get this all sorted out. He had been camping before ages ago with his parents, for what he could remember. None the less he hauled of his bag and made his way over to where directed, unfrtunatly it happed to be slightly near to Alex's things. He grumbled under his breath and begun to pitch his tent he wore a simple grey t-shirt, with a checkered jacket over top, with fades jeans that had a few holes at the knees and hiking boots. It was going to be a very long week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:47 am

Soon enough Faith had put up her tent whilst the other girls faffed about with putting theirs up, squealing, worrying about breaking a nail. She sighed, it was so typical of the girls - walking over to the teacher, telling him that she had finished she was then end to the tent 10, she nodded as some of the boys needed help aswell as the girls. Faith kept her hands slid deep into her pockets as she then walked along the tents until she reached the one she needed, looking up as she spotted Edward and felt like her gut had been stabbed multiple times with a large knife. She said nothing, she just watched the teacher over whom patted her back, "Thank you Faith, Erick would like help after you have finished," Faith nodded as she then nodded before she slid the poles into the correct places.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:55 am

Edward continue to slot various other poles together, yet looking up he noted the figure as it made it's way over, soon enough he realized it Was Faith, he inhaled sharply, yet adverted his gaze, just what he needed. He continued to slot pole together and briefly he glanced over to her, she was silent, and she wasn't looking at him. With pursed lips he spoke " Faith.." He begun putting the pole down he moved hesitantly towards her "I Have said sorry so many times what have I done, you suddenly just stopped talking to me..is there not..anything I can do, to atleast get you to talk to me..?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm

"One minute you say you love me and the next your f*cking my best friend, I don't know what I want to say to you anymore," She added as she then looked to him, "If that was to keep me away, well done. Because now you have made me see that you are crazy," She added before she slipped the inner tent onto the poles and then the outer cover, before she knew it she was nearly done with his tent. Never did she look at him, her eyes always fixated on what she was doing, her fingers quickly moving to sort the tent out the quicker she did it, the quicker she didn't have to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Edward blinked "Wh-what? How, how the hell did you hear about that, I was going to tell you earlier but you wern't even speaking to me..look..what happend well I don't even know what happend we were playing poker and I don't know.." He admitted he then ducked under the tent and stood in front of her "It wasn't suppsoed to Happen, fuck I didn't even know how it happend, but Fiath, please, I do love you, I sware to you on..on everything I owe" he aplogized, he couldn't beleive how had she heard about it before he could even tell her? then the answer was clear. Alex, obviously he had let slip to a friend who had, let slip to another..or Alex had even told Faith, perfect. Just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Alex looked darkly at Edward who seemed to have enlisted the help of a very reluctant Faith. Frowning he watched the tent suddenly stand upright. He looked down at his own tent which wasn't even out of the bag yet. Should he call Faith over? she seemed pretty annoyed. Maybe she'd found out about him and Edward. But that wasn't his fault, Edward agreed. He started it. Alex bit his lip and emptied the contents of the bag onto the floor. There was an outer and an inner and the poles with the pegs. Now what? He'd never been camping in his life and didn't know the first thing about tents.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Faith stood as she climbed out of the tent and dusted her dirty, muddy knees down, "I only came here to help with your tent which I was told to do, I didn't come to help you on my own accord. You would be last on my list with Alex to help, Have a nice trip Edward, I guess you two can get away with sex in the middle of the night, just keep it down when the rest of us are trying to sleep." She muttered as she then pushed his bag into the tent before she looked over to the rustle of tents and pegs, noticing Alex, she composed herself before she looked to Edward with a complete blank look as if she was looking straight through him before she started to walk over to Erick.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Edward's lips parted in genuine shock, he let out a small scoff as he frowned. Unbelievable. Well it would have to chage, he coudln't allow it to stay like this not after everything. The part of sex with Alex he looked away, he would never touch Alex again. That was for sure. Watching her for a moment he had a lot to do in the list of winning back Faith. At anyrate he sorted out the floor of his tent that was with the waterproof bottom. With his feet out of the tent he unrolled his sleeping mad and his large sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Alex sighed and began to put up the tent. After a few moments he was buried in the outer layer. Pulling the thing off his head he frowned in concentration and, using his power, the tent snapped up perfectly. Standing up he admired his handy work, as he saw Edward shoot his a death glare. Biting his lip he moved closer to Nick who seemed to be putting down the floor mats inside the tent, "He keeps staring at me," Alex mumbled so only Nick could hear. Stepping inside the tent he rolled out his mat and his sleeping bag and pulled in his suitcase with both his and Nick's clothes in it.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:22 pm

"And why does he keep staring at you?" Nick replied lazily, too busy battling with the groundsheet and sleeping bags to worry too much about people looking at Alex. He stuck his head out of the tent and looked over at Edward, and Faith's disappearing form. "His girlfriend looks angry," he observed. "I could sort her out, no problem. Some people just don't know how to please a woman." He sighed, and looked up at Alex, not being completely genuine with what he said. He hugged Alex's knees and kissed his thigh. "Doesn't matter if he's looking, you're mine..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Alex smiled and pulled Nick up and kissed him gently on the lips. He smirked to himself knowing every other couple on this trip were separated by the 'girls on one side boys on the other' rule. He smiled as he sat up and quickly sorted out their sleeping bags. "I dunno why he keeps looking. They were talking about me too..." Alex said frowning. In reality he knew Nick had heard what they had said as well as he had done. But it was what he would do with the information that worried him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:11 am

After helping numerous girls and boys, Faith walked over to her tent and rolled out her mat and then her sleeping bag over the top, she sighed as she sat just outside of her tent, her legs crossed at the ankles and resting back on her elbows she picked at the grass slowly, twirling the green blades around her fingers until they become a blur. It was obviously true, she had heard it from the devils mouth, it wasn't just some lousy rumour, but they had slept together, her supposed best friend and the one she loved. How could he, he told her that he loved her only the night before. Was she really that bad? Was she really that awful that he turned gay. She was so angry, her hand slid down into her pocket where she then felt around for the cool, metal object. Sliding it out she then flicked out the sharp object from her pocket knife, as she inspected it, letting the sun bounce of the blade she side and ran it gently across her fingertip.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

After sorting out his bits he pursed his lips, he would probably leave at this rate, this wasn't what he had planned, none the less, did he really deserve any better? No. It ws one thing to sleep with another girl, and an entierly diffrent thing to sleep with a boy, he had been stupid. Foolish, and alcohol had lost him the only thing that really kept him sane. Pushing up from the floor he made his way over the small field towards where Faith sat. She was probably hurting greatly. "Faith, please can we just talk?" He said his nicer side showing that fraction more.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:09 am

"We have nothing to talk about anymore Edward, we are two completely different people and I wish not to have anything to do with you anymore, understand?" She added as she then slipped the knife back into the slot and shoved it in her jeans pocket, her blue, fierce eyes flashing upon him with pure anger, hatred of him and everything had he had become. "I hope he was worth it, that night of pleasure. I bet Nick's happy," She whispered, "Don't use the, I was intoxicated with alcohol thing because that's your fault," She whispered again in a slow tone, her eyes glowering on him before she stood up and stretched her limbs, "Now would you mind leaving me be? I have better things to do that to talk to someone who I have no intention of having a part of my life."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:23 am

Edward started flatly to Faith, sure he deserved it. But he too could be more of a jerk. "Fine, as you wish" He muttered coldly, he then drew a small letter from his pocket, it was a letter and a poem the letter telling her what had happend and a Poem that was a simply sorry poem. He cruched the sheet in his hand then threw it to her feet. Before he then turned and walked away, and purposefully he nocked part of her tent over "Oops." He said with thick sarcasuam. "If you must know Nicks's with Alex at this very moment." he stated idly he then walked past Faith, lightly bumping her shoudler, he had no right to be angry, but what could he possibably do?
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:29 am

Faith watched her tent collapse under Edward's power, she frowned and clenched her jaw as she then felt Edward's shover causing her to stumble but gain her grounding. "Why would I care, just so you cant f*ck him now? Just wait till Nick's asleep ehy?" She asked with a sour tone, her lips tinged as she thought about it and then watched Edward go, he had no right to be angry at her, he was the jerk in this situation, even more so as he pushed her and knocked down her tent. She wanted to slap him, she probably would later on — she was glad to have put the knife away otherwise she would have done something she would probably later regret.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:40 am

Edward stopped and turned to face her "I do not fuck anything that walks, it was alcohol based, believe it or not, Alex said we'd play poker with money so I went back, it's all in the letter anyway" He stated gesturing to the letter, he could of been really cruel and actually set a light to her tent, but he had no reason, he was trying to aplogize, to try and do something but Faith wanted nothing of him, so he was no doubt waisting his time, none the less, he'd try. At her next comment he shook his head, "I'm in all honesty fuck a horse then fuck Alex again" he said bluntly then turned and begun to walk away in the process lighting a fag, he had finished the packet so chuckled it over his shoulder to Faith's feet. As smoke then left his mouth as he exhaled in order to calm his stress levels.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:10 am

Faith collapsed to her knees and held her face in her hands as she cried, whimpering as she then shook her head as her hand shot out for the crumpled letter that was on the floor. Maybe it was best to stay there, she longed to open it but she didn't she hated him and this would be full of pathetic lies. They would never last anyway, they were nothing but a fling and a childhood memory. Edward wouldn't want her for long even if he said so,she pushed her fringe from her damp cheeks and threw the letter into the mud, before resuming her place inside the tent.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Josh was running really late. He had missed the bus so he had to have a friend drop him off. As the other guy flew off Josh hoisted his gear up onto his shoulder. It was pretty simple a one piece hanging tent. Not much to work with. He set it up with no problem. He put a simple cot underneath. the tent was just big enough for him to lay fully out or sit in his meditation poses. It sucks being raised by Monks he thought to himself. He looked around at all the other tents with an envious glare.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Alex walked around for a few moments, helping other students here and there. It was good to be out and about in the fresh air. It was then he spotted Josh just finishing with his tent, he walked over making sure to keep his mind full of things Nick would greatly appreciate so he didn't have to worry about their meeting. Tapping the boy on the shoulder he smiled politely, "Hey, how was the trip? You weren't on the bus so I figured...well..y'know," he blushed a little and looked over to the tent. "Aren't you going to be cold by yourself?" he asked still smiling.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-25
Job/hobbies : Swordsmen/Trolleyboy

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:56 am

OOC: Seeing as this said everyone might as well join in.

James tried to make a reason not to go to the camp, but his foster parents made him go literal Arthur picked him up and threw him in the care as he had super strength not real point in fighting back. Once the had driven him to the camp site James took his tent and gear out of the boot and head to the rest of the school kids and set his tent up. Once his tent was up James unpacked his sleeping bag and threw his bag of clothes in the corner and exited then looked around the camp site, there wasn't many people here yet and from what he could tell from who he could see this was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:54 pm

"A Monk is never affected by the elements." He said sadly quoting his adoptive father. "At least that's what Tourk says any way." He shot a glance over to the rest of the camp site. "Every one seems to be having fun..." his voice was distant and contemplative. "So, where's you tent? With Nick I take it?" he was totally spacey today. He looked back at Alex. "So, how was the bus ride? I over slept. Do you rely think i would miss this?" He was trying to cover up something in his voice like a cracking but from choked back tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Everyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next