Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 am

Destin was in tears, he's just had the most horrible argument of his life. With his best and only friend. What had possessed him to do it? Why had he been so stupid? He loved Alex, and yet there he had been - insulting him and hitting him. What must Alex think of him now? Would Destin ever be able to talk to him again? He doubted it. Sighing he wiped the tears from his eyes. He didn't want this to hurt so much. Maybe Alex had been right, he was pathetic. Maybe he was never cut out for this whole relationship thing.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:54 am

Faith like normal was tripping over her own two feet, holding her books and papers tightly to her chest as she kept her eyes low on the ground as she rubbed her nose with the back of her hand before she heard a faint noise of someone sobbing. It broke her heart, she couldn't stand it when someone was in tears, it could have been anyone and it would make her stop, look and try and see if she could do anything. Faith's eyes panned the field until she caught sight of Destin, biting on her lip, she could easily guess what was wrong, it had Alex written all over it. Straightening her top down over her smooth stomach she fiddled with her long hanging necklace with her spare hand nervously whilst she cocked her head, standing next to him. "Need a hug?" Faith whispered in her soothing, caring voice. Her eyes had caught the sunlight and were glistening, her small smile was enough to melt the toughest of hearts.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

Destin could only nod as a new wave of tears hit him. His hands were dripping wet and his shirt was damp. He had tried to stop and forget about Alex, but he couldn't. Why couldn't Alex see that, or maybe he did but chose to ignore it. Pulling the girl into a hug he tried to avoid getting her too wet. He didn't know who she was, but she had offered a hug and right now that was exactly what Destin needed.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Faith wrapped her hands tightly around him and rested her head on the top of his, she didn't care how wet she got from his tears, she was pleased to see someone showing their true feelings instead of hiding them and letting them bottle up. As she let on hand run up and down his back in a soothing motion. Her lips ushering out a 'Shh'ing sound as she rocked him lightly as a mother would have done with her child who wouldn't sleep, "It's going to be ok," Faith whispered. She hardly knew Destin but she had a brief introduction to him on her first day at lunch, but that had been a while and she doubted he would have remembered in the state he was in.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:08 pm

"It's not going to be okay," Destin sobbed into her shoulder, "He hates me, he'll never talk to me again!" He sniffed and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. He sighed and continued to hug Faith. He remembered he from his first day, but didn't remember anything about her, although someone told him in passing that she was dating that Masen boy. She seemed friendly enough, but then she was friends with Alex...had he just asked her to make fun of him while he was vulnerable?
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

"Ive been through worst, honestly. It's not the end of the world, even if you think it is." Faith whispered soothingly into Destin's ear as she continued to hug him, she would do everything in her power to make him feel better, even if it would take days, months. "He doesn't hate you, your his best friend." Faith uttered under her breath to make him feel better about the horrible situation he was in, her hand soon stroking his tears away with her thumb and then fixing his messy fringe with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:15 pm

"He does hate me. H-h said so. And why would he like me? I hit him. And shouted at him. And...and..." Destin wiped his eyes yet again and pulled gently out of the hug , "and he said he would enevr love me." Destin said, almost in a whisper. It husr to even think about it. But Destin had to, he had to talk about it. Alex wouldn't care anyway, even if someone did tell him.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 pm

"Alex is a sl*t, I have seen it with my own eyes. Just be thankful that you found out now rather than later when something else happened, he doesn't do love. So its best you forget about him, move on and you can be the better person in the situation. Just because you hit him, Im sure you hated him at that point but it was just a wave of emotion?" Faith stopped allowing the sobbing Destin to take it all in, she held him tightly, feeling her shirt to become wet, but she didn't care, she hoped she was helping. "Of course he likes you, just he doesn't love you in the way you want. You will have to come to terms with it sooner than later and see that everyone will get fed up of his silly little games sooner or later, he will be alone and he will be the one coming to you. You'll see, you have the upper hand," Faith added, stroking his neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 am

"B-but I don't want the upper hand," Destin sobbed, "I knew he was a sl*t, right from the begining, even when we were in kindergarten he would flirt with all the other children. That's who he is. But I still love him. I just wish he hadn't told me he would try to stop, and then not do anything." Destin paused to wipe his eyes, "I don't want him coming to me because he has to, I want him to come because he wants to. They only way he's ever come to me now was if every other person in the world suddenly died."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]   Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Friends (Faith + Destin) [Invite only.]
Page 1 of 1