Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Catching Up (Alex&Faith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Catching Up (Alex&Faith) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Faith slipped through the door, nervously as her eyes skimmed around the Paper Lantern. Before she then tossed her hair over her shoulder she waited slowly, standing with her hands by her sides and her back straight as she pulled her black cardigan into place over her white plain t-shirt. Her skinny jeans sat gently on her hips as she licked her lips her together as the waiter came over, telling him about the booked table for Alex and herself. She sat down and fiddled with the menu as she then looked through the choices before she looked up to the waiter and called with her hand asking for a drink. She then smiled, saying her thanks before tapping her foot to a nonexistent beat before she kept looking up at the door, her palms sweating from nerves.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Alex had received the emergency text message from Faith while he was in the shower, so he hadn't got it straight away. Running from Nick's to the restaurant took a lot longer than he expected. Opening the door with his mind allowed him to run straight in and sit opposite his friend before the waiter had time to point him in the right direction. He nodded to the young man who immediately brought over his usual - diet coke, and Faith's ordered drink. "Spill," he said simply, leaning in to avoid people's glares.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Faith just stared at him for a while, all her thoughts and feelings started to bubble up to her surface with her eyes glazing over with a film of tears. "It's Edward." She said plainly as she then looked to him with a frown, "Did you see him today? Im sorry but I had no one else to talk too, you're the only other one Im close to." She whispered before picking up her napkin and dabbing the corners of her eyes before letting out a long sigh and trying to collect herself as she felt her cheeks burning from her tears and her throat closing on her, "He's turning into something awful."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:32 pm

Alex frowned and took Faith's hand in his own, "I haven't seen him since my party. What's happened? He didn't fall in a vat of radioactive waste did he? That does funny things to people..." his voice faded off as he realized the seriousness of the conversation. "What's happened?" he repeated slowly, annoyed at the fact there was a table between them.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:37 pm

"I don't know what happened! I asked him and he basically told me to butt out. He said no one cared for me and that he never did," She whispered under her breath as she tried to hold the tears back as she felt the strong ball of stress building up in the back of her throat again making it harder for her to breath. "He's started smoking, he's got this horrible attitude," She whispered as she felt her hand shaking before she then looked up to him, her eyes meeting with his as she then looked away as if she was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:53 pm

"Take a deep breath," Alex said slowly, running his thumb over her hand, "So basically he's turning bad ass?" Alex sighed and brushed a stray bit of hair from his eyes, "What do you want to do about it? Beat him? or Join him?" Alex bit his lip and then took a sip of drink. "I dunno Faith. Do you love him? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:59 pm

"No! You can't beat him, I slapped him a few times but it didn't do anything. He really is turning, bad ass." She whispered as she looked down and held his hand tightly, "I haven't been able to sleep the past few days, it's been making me worry so much. Love. It's a pretty big word, I think so. But how could I love someone who doesn't love me? Who doesn't even care for me? That's careless of myself." She added sternly as she placed her hand on her chin as she gritted her teeth together, "What the hell am I going to do."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Alex shrugged, "I loved Nick when he didn't love me. But now he does, or, he says he does. It's better than nothing. Fuck knows what you can do, but if it was me. I'd do the same in return. You turn into the bad ass. That'd shock him. Make him come to his senses, who knows, you might even enjoy it," he said lightly taking another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Faith looked up from him and nibbled on her lip before she thought about it and placed her hand around the cold, wet glass and raising it to her lips once her shakes had calmed. "I guess your right, yeah. But smoking," She bit down on her lip, she had always been a model student but if this is what love took then she would, just to get Edward to get a grip. Maybe she would try, maybe it would be fun, she was already planning out her outfit in her head before she looked over to Alex, "I guess, yeah, but, could you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:12 pm

"Hmm, smoking might be tricky, you could always try these," Alex reached into his pocket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, "They have less shit in them," he smiled pushing them across the table, "Just have one when he's around, but no more, okay?" Alex leant back in his chair and gulped down his drink, "Come on, drink up. We're going to de-nerd you," he said cheekily.

Moments later they arrived outside the apartment. Alex with a grin plastered across his face, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

"De-nerd," She gulped as she took her drink and placed it to her lips before downing the rest of her drink in a large hurry. Before she then smiled and slipped the packet of cigarettes into her bag and stood up, after calling for the bill and paying it with some of her spare change in her pocket. "So where are we going?" She asked as she smiled to him, pushing her hair from her eyes and placing her bag over her shoulder, she looked around feeling as if all the eyes were on her and she knew she had a packet of cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Alex smiled and pointed to the top flat of the building they ended up standing below, "You see that one, right at the top, that's where I live." Taking Faith's hand they entered the building and straight into the elevator. Reaching the top floor Alex pulled out his kay and turned the handle. Opening it he sighed with relief, no unconscious Nick on the floor this time. "Nick?" he called, looking in the bedroom quickly. But he wasn't in. Shrugging Alex returned to Faith smiling, "Must be out."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:42 pm

It made her feel even more nervous as she looked to Alex, "I don't mind come back another time when Nick isn't here. He might not like me being around here," She added with her nervous tone before she then pushed her hair over her shoulder, one of her many marvelous nervous habits at least she had stopped biting her nails. She then placed her bag down and stepped inside slowly, smiling as she then looked to Alex, "It's lovely here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:55 pm

"It's fine. He's not here. Any way, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Alex took her bag from her shoulder and dropped it on the chaise longue. "You like it? I did too when I first arrived, it's a nightmare bringing everything up though. Especially shopping. Here come and see this," he said grabbing her hand and pulling her into the bedroom and pulling the wardrobe open. The clothes laid out smoothly in a row as they always were. "Have you ever seen so many clothes?" he asked chuckling and walking down the rows and rows of shirts.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:01 pm

"Wow," She whispered under her breath with a small smile as she then let her hand run through the clothes with excitement just like a small child even though they weren't hers. "You are so lucky! I mean, that's pretty cool, yeah." She nodded, forgetting how only Edward was they only one to know how she was living in an Orphanage, she had to remember that she supposedly had parents and a big house, money and stylish clothes. Luckily from her jobs she did on the odd days she would go to a small shop down town where she would by stylish vintage clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:07 pm

"I'm not really," he mumbled, "This is all Nick's stuff really. I've lost a lot to get this," he said simply walking slowly out of the wardrobe and the bedroom to make himself and Faith a drink. "So where do you want to begin? Clothes? Hair? Attitude?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

"Clothes, then attitude, I kinda like my hair? Can't we just dye it a bit darker?" She asked with a small smile, she was sure she could get away with her own hair if she changed her outfit and attitude, it was going to be hard, it was like going to be a completely new person. She sighed as she followed Alex out of the wardrobe, tottering round like an eager little dog. "But do you have girls clothes?" She laughed and then dusted her jeans down, "Ive lost alot too, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

"We have a lot of girls pants," he chuckled lightly as he put his hand in one of Nick's jacket pocket, pulling out a debit card and flashing it at Faith, "Come on, let's go shopping," he smiled and quickly disappeared into the wardrobe and put on a jacket that smelt wonderfully of the boy he loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:23 pm

"Oh, you are too kind you know Alex." She mused before nodding and taking his hand as they headed out towards the Mall. She let go of his hand as soon as they got there, she knew that there would be eyes everywhere and she didn't want to set the wrong impression out especially if they had ran into Nick; she wasn't the stealing type.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Alex grinned and pulled out a packed of cigarettes from the pocket and lit it, taking a drag, glad that smoking was allowed anywhere in Maxville. Walking past a few shops he finally stopped outside one shop that looked like exactly what they needed. Walking in with Faith behind him he picked out a short skirt, some fishnet tights and a slightly ripped tight top. "Try these on," he smiled handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Faith stared blankly at the pile of clothes in her arms, not once had she ever thought of picking some clothes such as these, so rebellious and dark. "Right, changing, yes." She was so new to the 'shopping' experience, never had she been the one trying on the clothes since she knew she could never afford them in her silliest day dreams. Once again, she went into the changing room and stripped off, putting on her new attire and walking out, for Alex to see.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Alex, cigarette in one hand, looked at her as a shop assistant came over and asked if they needed any help. Alex muttered a few words to the man and he immediately scurried away, returning moments later with a pair of stunning black stilettos. Alex walked up to Faith feeling very 'Gok Wan'. He bend over and slipped the shoes on her feet. Standing he pulled on of the sleeves of her shoulder and handed her some large bracelets and a large ornamental necklace. Stepping back to admire his work, he bit his lip. He just needed a jacket and it would be perfect. Turning he spotted a very stylish leather jacket and he handed it to her, "There, perfect," he smiled, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Faith twirled around to look at her in the mirror, it was an instant change that slightly scared her, but it defiantly fitted into the role. She bit her lip and messed with her hair lightly and smiled, turning over to Alex, "There great. These are amazing, I'll have them," She added before she slipped out of the way and into the changing room getting out after getting changed with the new clothes in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Alex smiled and took her arm after paying for the clothes, "We'll have to fix those tights a bit when we get home, are you sure you like it? You don't have to do this you know," he said quietly before biting his lip and staring seductively at a boy who walked past. Said boy almost walked into someone else, as he turned to stare at Alex. "You'll have to learn more about people like him," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm

"Tell me then, I want to be able to walk in tomorrow and for him to stop and stare, but for a good thing," She added with a small grin appearing on her lips before she stretched out her arms and hugged him, "Thank you. I will repay you some how," She added, luckily now-a-days most teenagers were strapped for cash so therefore she could get away with not having any money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up (Alex&Faith)   Catching Up (Alex&Faith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Alex&Faith)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next