Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Faith + Edward]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Camping [Faith + Edward] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:00 pm

(okay well I hope none of you mind but as no ones really posting I shall skip ahead to the evening with the whole camp fire Very Happy )

Edward was making his way out of the mess hall, where they usally ate, and he had too used the vending machine to get his cigarettes. He had finally gotten everything sorted in his tent previously and he still had plenty of space, the night was settling in and there were the noises of the night life approaching, many students were in their bed, talking and releasing all their general excitment. The camp fire had just been lit and already it was blazing brightly. Edward made his way past the gathering students around the fire to wards his tent. Their voices echoed around the place It was too getting colder so he flet the need to grab his jacket for that extra warmth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Earlier on Faith had read the letter of apology and she laughed to herself for being so stupid to think that he actually meant any of those words that were so kindly written. She was sat in her tent, fuming with anger. So much so that she had grabbed her knife, slicing her upper arm slightly allowing her to use the blood as a release from her anger, satisifying to some extent. She then trailed the knife into the wound and flinched before turning the muddy letter round, writing back: This is because of you. Stay away. Faith. It was the neatest of writing minus the fact that it had been written in her blood. Luckily she had a tissue in her bag where she dabbed it, but the blood kept coming, soon enough she picked up a small bandage and wrapped it round tightly, hopelessly it would calm it down slightly. Getting up, whilst she knew Edward was gone she made a dash for it, to his tent and unzipped it slightly laying the now smoothed out letter on the floor where he couldn't miss it. She looked to his tent and took in the smell, smoke. She looked away and walked back to her tent, she needed to rest her arm was throbbing.

Moments later, Faith had just done up her tent when she stood up and yawned, she doubted that she was going to have much fun this trip with some friends pulling her towards the camp fire, groaning as Faith reluctantly sat by them as one handed out all the sticks with the marshmallows. They too had heard the thing about Edward and were behind Faith all the way, helping her through everything though they were in a different tent to her, she wasn't sure how safe that would be with herself, alone in a tent where there was a sharp knife ready to be used. She let her eyes focus on the dull flicker of the flames as others started to sing, she groaned, this was just what she needed - as she let her blue eyes skim around the large circle there was no sign of Edward luckily.

Last edited by Faith Liquin on Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Edward reached his tent and unzipped it in order to grab a hopefully warm thick Jacket, reaching into the tent he suddenly spotted the white piece of paper, with a frown he picked it up and recognized his own wrting, his eyes widened becasue what caught his attention was the neatly written reply at the bottom, and the fact that it was in blood. He grabbed his jacket throwing his packet of cigarettes in the ten before he stood and made his way to the camp fire, his eyes searched the faces and he imidiatly spotted Faith, making his way over. he stood before her, igoring the other girls' whisper of dissaproval "Faith we need to talk." he said bluntly and showed her the folded piece of paper in his hands "Now."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:43 pm

"I'll see you guys later," She whispered as she mumbled a sad goodbye, she had ignored Alex on purpose, you didn't get away with sleeping with someone — especially your friends boyfriend if you knew that she was so desperately in love with him that she would even change her whole way of living for him. But Alex had been ignorant, enjoyed drink and more his company, the thoughts of them had made her shiver with horror and made her blood curl. She stood up as she wrapped her arms around herself as she shifted her grey hoodie, luckily, no blood had shown up through the arm material yet. But it was so ghastly hard trying to show that she had no pain rushing through her arm so badly, a shooting pain that gave her cramp in her hand.

"What do you want? Didn't you read what it said? When I say stay away, I mean it. Or are you too mad to understand what that means. If our sex meant nothing to you. If your words of hate to me really were true, as it shows they were, then I want no more. If you letter was just false truths about your feelings. I don't even want to know what you really think anymore. I thought that night was amazing, but if it didn't mean anything to you, if those words of love I said to you weren't enough, then like what my friends say. You're not worth the time or the effort to be honest Edward." She muttered before she pursed her lips, standing quite near her own tent now as the rumbles of thunder could be heard in the distance, it was going to be a dangerous night where most couples shared a tent yet some how Faith was missed off the list, therefore rendering her alone. Great, she thought to herself as she knew it was going to start spitting with rain any time soon, if anything, the weather was showing off her emotions towards him. "I told you I loved you and that day I gave you my heart, now I don't know where it is. All I know is that there is nothing in me anymore, you ripped it and you broke it and now there's nothing left," She added as a few tears were showing through her eyes as they blurred up for a few seconds as she turned away and walked slowly, trying not to trip over the tent lines as she went, the pegs sticking out of the ground mixed with her fright of the thunder was enough to make her trip and fall, yet she gained her balance, trying to walk away with her dignity if she had any left.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Edward followed after her and stopped some distance away from the group and near the tents for it was generally out of the way. Thunder rumbbled over head yet he barely battered an eyelash. He glowered to her like she was the mad one "Yes I know what it says, but that's not the case at the moment, Faith it's written in blood, what did you do, where did you cut yourself?" He asked suddenly, he was generally concerned for her health. "Faith what the hell are yo uplaying at, This is serious.." He said with a slight pleading look. He then looked away "Don't be stupid, do you think that I think that it was just about the Sex with you and I? Of course it ment something Faith, it ment everything, did I not explain it clearly enough in the letter? What more do you want of me? I am sorry, so very sorry, But I don't know what I can do. If you don't want to see me again..and I mean never then tell me and i'll go home now, I'll leave Sky high, I'll move back to London, and I will remove myself from your life." He stated.

Edward sighed softly and looked down "It was amazing Faith.." He begun, now or never "I have never felt like that, I have never had the chance to, I was sane then I was normal, I forgot about..everything" He shook his head shoving his hand in his coat pockers "Look..think and say what you like I deserve it after all right?" Thunder rumbled again and he looked up the faint splatters of rain begun to fall, so much for the bonfire, it hissed under the moisture. It was he realized his hands had contacted with a small box in his pocket, he took it out, it was the necklace. "well you might as well have it, sell it, do what you want with it..Happy Birthday" he muttered and threw it to her to catch. She tripped a fraction and he frowned she was nervous about something.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:13 pm

[The tiny bit of God-moding was allowed by Ed.]

Faith stopped as she turned around and caught the box, flinching as she then lowered her left arm trying not to show any affect of it being cut, "Well done Einstein, of course I did." She hissed as she then looked to him, "I thought if I did it in blood instead of ink then you would think of it as more serious, but no. You came back. Maybe it is best if you leave and take your necklace with you, heck, even Alex might like it!" She muttered to him as the raid fell, she brought up her hood to shield her hair before she then caught some of the droplets on her eye lashes as she then sighed and webbed his feet, pulling so he was soon hitting the ground. She crawled onto him, straddling him as she rose her fist high into the air as if she was ready to pound his face, "You're the one who is turning me mad! I was never like this at the start! Why can't you just leave me alone! Im suppost to mean nothing to you! I am nothing!" She screamed to him, it was so hard for his soothing English voice to hypnotize her and yet she couldn't help but think of Alex, Alex and her love, her now, ex-love. She swung her fist down, she closed her eyes for she didn't want to see the damage she was now about to create as the heavens had opened and with the thunder rumbling, all hell was loose.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Edward instantly fell back on the now soaked ground other students screeched and had ran to thier tents, He blinked dazed as he gazed up from the muddy floor he sat up and was about to try and untie his feet when Faith more of less lunged at him he laied back instantly, her screeches filled with hatred and anger, his eyes widened as he relized what she was probably about to to, instantly he thew out a hand and caught her wrist "Faith stop!" He yelled at her, harshly she was clearly going mad at this rate. Had he really caused this. Rain fell heavier now and his hair soon became wet droplets scatted his clothes and face he pursed his lips as faint trickles of rain ran over his lips and down his nose. He then gazed up to her "Faith..please..just please..I'm so Sorry.." He aplogized just then a sudden flash of lightning occured followed by a loud rumbble of thunder.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Faith stared at him in shock, half of what she was about to do and the second the thunder rumbled she flinched and broke into sobs, tears and sadness. She flinched again as the lighting struck and people soon started to get up and head to their tents, girls screaming and boys laughing, it was as if Faith was in a nightmare. She trembled with fear, loneliness and stupidity of herself for not being good enough that Edward would never have left her side, she shut her eyes and cursed to herself, the thunder terrifying the small child within herself.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm

He took his hand back as she flinched from the obvious thunder. Within moments what he witnessed wasn't what he had expected. Faith broke into piece in front of him, the thuder and lightning a clear casue for the effect, he sat up, more droplets trickled down his face and rested and lined his hair. He could think of nothing to say, he reached out then knowing that he would probably recieve a few hits, he wrapped his arms around her, to help her and to almost protect her, He stood with Faith, half carrying her and half dragging her he moved them into a tent, a tent to ehich he hoped was hers.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:39 pm

It was her tent, she could tell by the stained knife that she had carelessly left out. The blood fresh, she had no cares wether Edward saw it or not, it was his problem but only her pain as her arm ached. "Why do you keep coming back?" She whispered as she pulled her knees to her chest and shivered slowly, her head rested on her knees as she then shook as then thunder hit the earth, sending a shiver up her spine, gasping as she then looked to the entrance of the tent, which was now done up. She was trapped, with, him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm

"Why elese wouldn't I? I have told you Faith I do love you, I do care for you, If I didn't then why would I come back?" He questioned and ran a hand threw his wet hair. The rain hammered on the tent harsly Thunder rumbbled again and lightning flashed across the sky. He sighed noticing her posture he sat back on his heels and shook his head "I'll go in a miniute, as soon as the rain eases off, so don't worry about that." He added. "As for the necklace, as I said it's your, sell it..thre it away..your choice" He murrmered and looked way and around the tent till he noted the knife, yet said nothing only looked down to his lap.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:48 pm

"Please don't. Not till the thunder's stopped. Please." She added as she looked down whimpering to him as she then shut her eyes trying to pull herself together as she bit down on her lip as she looked to him, fear crossing her beautiful features. Her eyes were a piercing blue, her lips were pale, quivering and so fragile as if they were made of china. "I don't want to be alone," She whispered, she had given up on pushing him away, she wouldn't let him near her heart, that way, she couldn't get hurt by him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:57 pm

He raised his gaze to Faith hearing her pleads, "Alright..alright..it's okay.." He tried to sooth her "I'll stay." He assured her, everyone was scared of something he knew that. Lightly and very carefully as thunder boomedand the rain hammered harder he moved over to her, she looked so very vunrable, afraid, weak, tired and hurt. It wasn't a good thing, but Edward hoped there was something he could do, so slowly he reached out and touched her shoulders tentivly and slowr still pulled her into a soft hug against his side. "It's alright, You can cry It's fine..I'm here, and I'm sorry, so very very sorry..." He whispered the last bit lightly and closed his eyes. As his arm reamined around her. He was stupid, idiotic and generally almost even heartless.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:01 pm

She sobbed into his chest as she curled up, she hated everything that she had become, "It's ok," She whimpered like a small dog as the thunder rumbled again, wishing Dexter was there to stop the thunder, he could control it, make it stop, make her pain heal. "I lost my parents in the thunder, now Im loosing you in the thunder. Make it stop," She whispered, as if she was dying. "Make me forget," She pleaded with him as she finally looked to Edward, maybe she could forgive him, she just needed to have time to heal.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:06 pm

"Time will do that.." He assured her as she then curled closer to him, he moved his other arm around her and rested his cheek against her head. He listend to her speak, they had never really had a one to one talk, they had missed so much in reality "I see..Is that why you don't like Thunder?" He asked softly, forbidden by Faith no doubt, none the less he raised a hand and slightly stroked her hair. "Your not loosing me Faith, your'll never manage to get rid of me in reality..not really." He said as the rain continued to pour it down hard as it hit the tent that very faint small droplets begun to leak through. "I can't make you forget..I wish I could make you forget nd I too wish I could forget..I do love you Faith always..and I am so, so so..very sorry, for what I have done. I don't ask you to forgive me, I jsut ask of you to..still talk to me, as a friend if nothing more."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:11 pm

"It time I will learn to love but how could I trust to love you again Edward when all you did was crush it. I know you are sorry and I have forgiven you, just please, don't do this again to me for I don't know how far this knife will pierce my skin and I will be curious to know." She added as she then slipped her hand into his spare one and sat holding herself against him, how he stroked her hair just after they had made love, her tears still fell but her sobbing had stopped, she was an empty shell of a woman. Her powers had failed her and now everything else had failed her, of course she still loved Edward, but her hatred for him grew stronger, yet at the very moment, she couldn't help but feel home in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:40 am

"I don't ask you to love me again, not after what I did, I do not expect anymore then friendship. That knife, is to go no where near you, no matter what." He said slightly sternly "Believe me, I will never ever do it again, you have my word, I will even sware on my life for the matter." He said as he continued to stroke her hair, she was cold as she shivered and in turn he too was cold. He looked around and saw the blanket that lay over dop of her sleeping bag, he pulled it to wards them and wrapped it around himself and Faith in the process he kept his arms around her yet his hand linked so he could keep it like thier own small bubble of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:43 am

Faith sighed into his neck as she then closed her eyes as the thunder rolled and the flashes lit up the tent, she shivered and moved closer to Edward as far as she could go without knocking him over. "Sorry though, for nearly punching you, that was out of order," She whispered as she then closed her eyes and awaited the next set of clashes from the sky, she knew the quicker together the sounds to the lightening, the nearer it was getting, she opened her eyes for if she kept them shut she would only have visions of the day when her parents left her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:47 am

His arms tightened around her as he held her close, the blanket and his arms protecting Faith from the thunder and lightning, the tent shook almost with the rain and the loud vibrations of thunder the distan laughs of others where heard as they enjoyed the usual camping weather. Holding the blanket together his other hand moved to stroke her hair again, in attempts to calm her. "No It wasn't you have every honest right to hit me..just you looked a bit crazy then..and that was worrying."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:54 am

"Crazy together huh?" She laughed and looked to him, "Im being so childish here, please, go and enjoy yourself. Camping is suppost to be fun, Im sure all your friends are dying to see you. Probably have drink, card games and cigarettes. Now there is something that Edward Masen can't turn down, even gay sex." She smiled to him, the only give away to the fact that she was teasing him on the last part, he had said sorry enough and watched him suffer, she would allow him back, slowly and in time. Grabbing the box with the necklace, she opened it and sighed. The day they went shopping together, it was the most beautiful piece of jewelry that her blue eyes had ever set on, it was truly wonderful and now it was in her hands. "You didn't have to get me this you know," She whispered as she admired its beauty before taking it out of the box, "help me put it on?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:01 am

Edward shook his head "I'd rather not go back there, Cards and smoking sure, gay sex, never ever again " He stated and shook his head swiftly and cringed lightly. Then watched Faith as she took out the small box he watched as she admired it and he smiled softly "Well..It was for your birthday...so I thought that i'd get it for you as I remember how you oogled it. He then took the necklace from her and lightly brushed aside her hair his fingers brushing her neck in the process. He then slipped it on around her neck and clipped it up at the back. "Beautiful" he said to both necklace and Faith herself.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:05 am

Faith smiled to him as her small fingers brushed along it, "Thank you." She whispered as she turned to him and gave him a daring kiss near his lips but still his cheek, that was as far as she was going to go for now. Why did this all have to happen? They could have been loving each other by now, how did Nick forgive Alex so quickly? She was sure they were fine now and they had each other to hold and to love, she knew that herself and Edward wouldn't go very far, she had to keep reminding herself of that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:15 am

Edward paused and remained still as he felt soft lips brush the corner of his lips and mainly his cheek. He smiled lightly then nodded "Your welcome." he replied and then glanced down to his lap ashamed still "anyway..I'm sure the thunderstorm will be over in a moment, and i'll leave and you can get some sleep" he added as he listend to the thunder still and people were even outside in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:20 am

The thunder clashed and the lightening flashed as the tent shook, she wanted to be able to go outside but her muscles had frozen solid, "I love you." She murmured from the corner of her lips but she didn't move an inch, her lips were parted for breath but that was all, her eyes looked dead as the never blinked, just stared ahead. Her hands were once again around her thin legs as she sighed, closing her eyes wishing that she had a power to reverse time and stop him, why her powers were so useless to her she would never know.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:24 am

Edward sighed softly before once again he moved to wards Faith, and wrapped his arms around her.."Don't worry, i'll stay as long as you need me too, it'll be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen, it'll just pass over.." he assured her and daringly he brushed a kiss to her forehead and held her tightly in his arms as the strom continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Faith + Edward]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next