Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Faith + Edward]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:28 am

She hung her head, ashamed that she couldn't be better, "Im sorry, Im sorry Im not good enough for you to love me like you did," She whispered as she then turned so she could face him, her hands soon placed around his so she could look him in the eyes, "Was I bad? How can I improve? Im sorry, your the only one I have ever done it with so I am yet to work on it. I will I promise, just never leave me again."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:36 am

Edward frowned "Faith..Faith..hush, just calm down for a moment, Don't be so silly, You are good enough for me, I do want you and I do love you." He stated in a factual way. He listend to her speak once again he took his hands and cupped her face "No, no no, Faith you were not bad, you could never be bad, you were amazing, truely amazing, You were the first one I did it with too..and I was a fool to go with Alex, He was nothing..you, you Faith, you are my everything I sware to you.." he then smiled coyly "Given the chance I'd fuck you here and now, but I hardly think it's appropiate.." He sighed and kissed her head "Don't say things like that, It's my fault I did what I did, I was stupid, drunk and reckless."
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:06 am

"You would?" She laughed softly before she crawled closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Well, you can kiss me instead," She added as she then let her fingertips gently roll over his chest and grinned softly, "I forgive you, let's just try and put this behind us yes?" She asked as she then heard the thunder and let her eyes shut quickly, her heart raced terrified the weather, so dangerous as she then gripped his shirt quickly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:15 am

"Yes I would" he admitted with a small chuckle and smile before he then kissed her lips very tentivly before thunder rumbbled and Faith's grip tightend on his shirt. He then Pulled her closer in response onto his lap, in a secure embrace and once again he wrapped the blanket tightly around faith and himself even more so He lay back with her casually, with his arm's around her and the blanket over thier bodies, including thier heads.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:22 am

Faith smiled as she kissed him back with the once familiar lips against her own as she made sure the large blanket did cover them, her hot breath was covering his lips as she pulled back and smiled to him from through the dark. "Well, I never expected this," She whispered as she closed her eyes when the lightening flashed white, the tent lighting up as she then placed her hands onto his sides, "Just forget what happened, forget, forget." She added as she then pressed her lips happily to his once more, before she then slipped her hand into his as the thunder grumbled once more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:29 am

remaining under the blanket the ligtning was barely visble it was shielded by the blankets dark colour, in thier own little bubble the only sound he heard now was the hot breath of Faith's within the darkness. He smiled softly and turned his heard to were he presumed Faith's head was. "Nor did I, I just thought you would prefer it." He added with a small shrug. A moment later he felt hands on his sides, and her whispers. He didn't know what to say to his surprise Faith then kissed him, which shocked to say the least he retured softly and too held her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:45 am

"I suppose it does keep my mind of the thunder," She whispered as she felt the odd sensation of his lips against hers, she tried not to flinch when the thunder hit but this was a worse storm than expected as she then placed her hand on his cheek. "I just know that if my heart gets broken again I don't know what Im going to do, Im going to be alone when Im older and it terrifies me, I don't know if I can look after myself." She added with a small sigh leaving her pale lips, the dark was enough to calm her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:03 am

"I just thought it would help" He stated lightly with a small smile against her lips. he then broke the kiss for he didn't want to overly freak her out. Edward soon felt a soft hand against his cheek, which he turned his head and kissed her palm softly. "I know." He whispered "I will do my best to make sure that it doesn't happen." He promised.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:09 am

"Thank you," She whispered breathlessly as she then pressed her lips together and kissed up and down his neck, her smile brighter than before as she held him close, laying beside him as the rain thudded down onto the flimsy tent as the wind was starting to pick up. "Well we all know that nature is welcoming us here," She added before she then nuzzled her nose into his neck, with a delicate kiss here and there, she was pleased to have him back to his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:46 am

Edward remained with Faith under the blanket huddled together to keep warm as the rain fell, he was content enough that there was a possibilty he'd end up sleeping here, he returned the kiss softly back to Faith he then raised his head as he flet her nose thier and her kiss. He rested his chin on top of her head and wrapped his arms tighter around her.."so.." He begun "Tell me, about the night you lost your parents, It may help.." He then cocked his head slightly before the small madness glimsped through "They miss you you know, and they hate me at the moment" He chuckled lightly "Although..My mum spoke to them, thier like best friends now, Dad too is about, although Mum said that he's having a wil of a time, and that she thinks he thinks his like four.."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

"Really, wow, that's so amazing," She whispered as her hand stroked along his chest, her heart racing as she thought about her loving parents, shutting her eyes as she saw them, standing there with the four year which was herself. Faith was silent as she thought about them, her heart longed for them, she thought she would never have a proper family who would love her just as much as they did. "Well, I was 4 and the rain was pouring down, my parents were out it was few days after my birthday so I was basically still a 3 year old. My nanny was a stupid woman, old but caring yet she never remembered a thing. Then that night when the thunder was stronger than before, then the police rang in the middle of the night, they had been hit by lightening, the car had swerved and they had both died."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:56 am

Edward listened to her as he to felt her hand which trailed down his chest "Thats..unfortunate, but things like that happens.." He paused "Oh..they say they love you..and that..Daphne? or someone, Daphne I think he said, anay he said to me, to tell you that Daphne and himself are happy, and that they are sorry they left you, and that one day your'll all be a family again..They also said they know your going to have children.."He paused "And she says she won't be happy if you don't name one after her.." he inhaled to catch his breath "And then she said then that thier watchign over you and you don't need to be afriad anymore."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:01 am

Faith shot up as she looked to Edward with a rather startled expression covering her facial features, "Mum? Dad? They can see me? Children? Family? Daphne is my mother, well, was my mother, I have every right to be frightened," She added as she let a few tears soon cross down her cheeks once more, "I don't know why they say that," She added with a small laugh about naming one of her children after her, "If I even get the chance to have children," She mused before looking to her hands, so surreal to actually hear from her parents.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:09 am

Edward sat up after her "Well they said you would and really? oh, well cool, but that's what Daphne said after her partner person spoke "although..they said you would if you had sex within the next month?" He grinned, "at any rate they say thier fine, and thier happy, and you should be too..and they'll see you soon sometime...and all that sort of stuff, generally look after yourself take care and.." he frowned then whispered under his breath I can't say that, but..you, but, urgh.. And that they love you very very much, and will watch over you, and that, thier little girl doesn't need to be afraid anymore."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:16 am

She smiled as she then looked to Edward, shaking her head as she then pushed him lightly into his chest, "Sex is the last thing on my mind, if I don't have children then so be it," She added as she then crossed her legs as she played with the toggles of her hoody, "What about your mum? What does she say? Does she like me? What does she think?" She asked as she then pursed her lips, awaiting his strange, mad answers from beyond the living.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:20 am

"Yeah well I thought i'd just throw it out there" he grinned and swayed lightly under her gentle push, he sighed at her question and waited for a moment listening, his gaze unfocused almost "well, she says she'll come visit you in your dream tonight just this once, and she'll talk to you there, although her words were French and English the first bit I guessed was along the lines of really telling me off" He grinned "then she said exactly that 'My baby, my little girl, of course I like you, I love you you are my darling child" then she was pleading sort of then" He paused to listen "She thinks your very beautiful and warns me to not hurt you or she'll come haunt me" he mused lightly "She sure had a temper, boy do i not want to get on the wrong side of you"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:31 am

She smiled, pleased with the words that had happened before she then pressed her lips to his neck as she then held his hand, "You already did remember?" She smiled, "Did you not see how angry I was with you, I nearly punched you, I think my father would have been proud if I had," She whispered as she then ran her hand through his wet yet whispy hair that was drying, she frowned as she then let them slip as she began to cry as she placed her head in her hands, "All I want is a family."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:39 am

"Yes but I think she ment again, I also don't think she was the pleased with you jumping on me..but still" He mused with a small smile as he felt her hand run threw his hair. A moment later he held out his hands as Faith collasped within her self he pulled her close once again and kissed her cheek "I know I know, I'm sorry..You do have a family thier still up there, and they said you'd have a family.." He added and then stroked her hair, as he held her. "it's alright..it's alright."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:59 am

"How do they know! How do they know that I am going to have a family, they are gone, I don't have anyone anymore, really. Everyone leaves me," She whispered in a rather soft angelic voice, her hands trembling as she felt his hand on her shoulder as she then swallowed lightly, "I hate going back to that Orphanage every night, white walls, plain beds, feeling so worthless and empty."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:13 am

"I know, I know..But I have said and offered that you can come and live with me in the spare bedroom. It's an option that's always open, and again I offer it to you, that you are more then welcome to come live with me." He sighed as he held her in silence he then spoke again, in attempt to lighten the mood and situation "So hmm, tell you what, do you going to England with me next weekend? we can go to London?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

"England? London!? Wow, Ive never even left Maxville, are you sure?" She whispered with a small smile soon erupting onto her lips, "I would love that though, it would be amazing," She added with a happy giggle leaving her red lips that were fringed with excitement, "Yes and I would love to live with you, if that bad Edward can handle it," She nodded with a small smile, "Anything to get out of the Orphanage when I get back. I will miss everyone, just not the building, I guess they were the only other part of a family I had left." Faith smiled as she went to her bag and rummaged around, pulling out mountains of food, a boy his age normally wanted to eat, alot. So she had his favorites; weather's originals, flying saucers, strawberry and cream boiled sweats, somehow she knew they would come in handy, if not for him for her friends.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm

"Yeah sure why not? it'll be a great get away , and we an go see the sights and stuff, your'll like it there, a bit busy, but still" He grinned then it spread further "Really? your'll actually come live with me? Great! I can get the guest room set up and everything get you your own door key..and stuff" He smiled "It gets a bit lonely n the flat so it'll be good to have some comapnay and female at that, the place's a tip...just so you know" He chuckled lightly, his eyes widened as he saw the bags of sweets "wow, I love them..I think your physic you know" He grinned once more.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:10 pm

She giggled and shook her head, "No Im not, I just saw when I went to your house that time, you had alot of these types of things, Im a girl and I aim to please," She added before she smiled to him, "I would love to live with you and yes, I will clean up." She rolled her eyes at his obvious dig at wanting her to tidy up his mess, being a girl, she couldn't stand mess, so she would have to clean up after him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Edward grinned and took a sweet "love ya for it" He chuckled and kissed her cheek before he popped the sweet in his mouth lighlty, and begun to suck on it, as the creamy taste of werthers orginals filled his mouth, with saliva. "i'll try and keep it tidy though" he promised he then laied down once again resting his head on her pillow the rain was still pouring it down but the thunder and lightning had stopped for now.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm

She smiled as she then took one of the flying sorcerous and popped it in her mouth before the sherbet hit her tongue and she pulled a strange face, "Wow," She laughed before shaking her head with a small laugh, "strong," She whispered before she then collapsed back, laying beside Edward happily as she watched the rain splatter on the roof. "What is there to do out there? Apart from walk? No lake or anything?" There might have been something, just she hadn't looked yet and they could have easily gone out in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Faith + Edward]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next