Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] Empty
PostSubject: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Alex bit his lip and more and more books piled around him. He had been so wrapped up in the problems of his mother and the party he had forgotten to do his homework and it was piling up from weeks ago. He sighed and picked up his pen to write even more. He was sick of work, he's finished three essays and four sets of questions and he still had so much more to do. The last thing he needed was a distracting, which happened to be the one thing he wanted most.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Jace strolled into the library, a frown on his face. He was after a book, one which his father said the school had, and one which was probably out of bounds to students. Apparantly it contained a list of all known super powers, from the smallest to the biggest. He rolled his eyes, why his father couldn't use the Internet, he had no idea. And just then, he caught sight of Alex, a pile of work around him. Smirking, he transformed into a small grey cat and strolled up to him, purring and rubbing against his legs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Alex looked down at the cat, rolling his eyes he pushed it out of the way. "I don't have time for this," he said, talking to the cat, knowing it couldn't reply. He closed a few more books and began to pile them up, "Stupid cat," he mumbled. Wait, what was a cat doing in school? He looked down again, "Jace?" he asked. Feeling very stupid for talking to a cat, if that's what it was.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:52 am

Jace purred and rubbed his hand against Alex's. "The one and only," he said, moving away and transforming back into himself. "It seems that you've let your homework pile up, Mister Cien," he said, looking at the various piles of books around him. "Tut, tut, tut. Perhaps i could help you out a bit....Teach you a lesson maybe?" he said, shifting closer and placing a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 am

Alex smirked and shook his head, "As much as I would like to take you up on that offer, I have to finish this first," he said returning to his books. Wriggling his wrist it clicked satisfactually as he picked up his pen again and began to write down more lines. "Might I add that it had piled up because of that stupid party and the fact I can't seem to manage to sleep at my own flat anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Jace grimaced at the click, a shudder going down his spine, but then placed a smirk on his face. "Well where's the fun in sleeping in your own house, when you can easily sleep in someone else's?!" He chuckled lightly, then looked at the work he was doing. It didn't seem very interesting at all. "Hpmh, well you're no fun," he said, crossing his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Alex frowned and turned to Jace, "How do you manage to get all this work done?" he asked, looking at the boy who seemed to be as cool as anything. He turned back to his work finished the last of his questions and slammed the books shut. The other essays would have to wait. "I'm no fun? Well, I'm very sorry to hear that, you'll just have to go and find someone else to have 'fun' with then," he smiled putting the books back in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm

Jace pouted, "But i came here to have fun with you!" Not strictly true, but it would do. It didn't matter about what his father wanted, he could get that another time. He already had the plan formed in his head; transform into the librarian after hours, go to the restricted section, take the book, then fly away. Perfect. He snapped his attention back to Alex, cocking his head to the side, "Now can we have fun?" he asked, seeing Alex put his books away.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Alex sighed, giving in. "Yes alright, we can have fun now," he smirked placing a quick kiss on Jace's cheek, "But we'll have to go somewhere else, you can't f*ck me in the library. No matter how easy it would be." He bit his lip and smiled, ignoring the fact Jace hadn't answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:27 pm

[What question :S]

Jace smirked and stood up, stretching out his hand to Alex. "Excellent," he said, his eyes scanning the room. "Ohh what about the book cupboard?" he said, smiling inoccently. He'd been in there before and it really wasn't that bad. Just a little cramped.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 pm

[the work question don;t worry about it :3]

Alex chuckled, "Book cupboard? Not an empty classroom? My my, you do like your small spaces." Alex laughed and took ahold of Jace's hand, pulling himself to his feet. Biting his lip he placed a gentle kiss on the boys cheek. "I hope you don't get bored of me," he said smiling, trowing his beg over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 am

Jace chuckled, "An empty classroom? No, no, no, that's not as much fun!!" He tugged on Alex's hand then led him through the library, keeping a look out for the librarian. "It's really not that small...." he said, smirking, as he pushed open a door. Inside was a small-ish room, about the size of a large shower. Along all the walls there were shelves containing hundreds of books. But in the middle, there was a perfectly sized gap for two people...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:57 am

Alex smiled up at Jace, "Thank god I'm thin," he said pulling in Jace behind him. Biting his lip, he traced his fingers along Jace's well defined chest, "You know, I think I could get used to this," he said stepping back an inch and leaning against the books. Turning his head up he noticed the ceiling was stretching up into the sky, full of books. Really, he was sick of books. But he was definitely not sick of Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 am

Jace chuckled, "Me too, Alex, me too." He stepped forwards and wrapped his arms around Alex's waist, pulling the boy towards him. He then crushed their lips together, his arms still tight around his waist. He moaned quietly in the back of his mouth. He had missed this more than he would like to admit.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:35 am

Alex smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jace's neck. He too had missed this, not that Nick wasn't enough, it was just nice to have a change. He ran his hands slowly down the boys body to his trousers. Quickly pulling away he turned and closed the door. "As much as I love public displays of affection," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:58 am

Jace smirked and cocked his head to the side, "You seen much of that Nick fellow?" he asked. He had thoroughly enjoyed their time together at the party. He pulled Alex back to him, once again wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 am

"Mmm, I'm living with him," he mumbled against Jace's lips. "I didn't have enough money to pay my rent, so he offered to let me stay." That wasn't far from the truth, except Nick only wanted him there for the sex, not for the fact he was just being friendly and letting him have a room. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 am

Jace frowned briefly but smiled anyway, "Nope, not really. Last time i saw him was at the party." He smiled and kissed Alex again, his tongue running against his bottom lip, demanding entrance into his mouth. One hand ran up his back, entangling it into Alex's soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 am

"Ah," Alex began, but it soon turned into a moan as he opened his mouth to Jace. Tugging at the boys trousers his hand slipped down and he undid the boys trousers, smirking his kissed Jace forcefully. Times like these, he forgot all about the bad things that were happening around him and he could just concentrate on that moment. He and Jace. He smiled into the kiss and his mind drifted back to the party.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 am

Jace smirked and closed his eyes, his own hands running down Alex's body to his trousers. He smirked into the kiss, pressing Alex up against the shelves, causing a few books to tumble to the ground. He had a feeling this session in the book cupboard would be better than his last.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 am

Alex blushed and fell a little painfully against the book shelves. More books tumbled to the floor as he bit his lip in slight embarrassment, "Are you sure this is safe?" he smirked pressing his lips to Jace's neck. He moaned lightly at the pressure Jace was putting on him, it felt so right. He licked his lips and smiled, he hoped no one was outside listening in.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 am

Jace laughed, "Nowhere with me is safe," he said, in a dark voice. He pushed Alex down onto the floor and lay down on top of him. "I think, this is much more comfortable," he said, placing kisses along Alex's cheekbone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:32 am

"I feel safe," Alex said quietly, almost so quiet no one would hear him. But then Alex smirked, his hands immediately moving to the boys trousers, unzipping them and pulling them down. "Much," he said, agreeing to Jace's comment, "Although it would be much better if you were naked," he smirked, slipping his arm around his neck and pulling their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am

Jace raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Well we shall just have to do that, won't we?" In anwser to this statement, he slipped his hands inside of Alex's shirt and pushed it up, pulling it off over his shoulders. He smirked and threw the shirt out of the way. He then moved his hands down to the waistband of Alex's trousers, before pushing them down as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

Alex moaned and arched his back to the touch. "Jace..." he whispered pulling the boys shirt off his own back. There they were, in the book cupboard in just their underwear. Not exactly the best way to be found. But hey, they were used to danger. He slipped his hand into the older boys boxers and smirked at his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]   Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace] Empty

Back to top Go down

Homework? Right. [Alex + Jace]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next