Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] Empty
PostSubject: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

[You have no idea how tempting it was to put 'Eddie' in the title...]

Alex walked down the stairway that separated the clothes from the food. He had a shopping bag tucked around one wrist and his phone open in the other. He was about to text Nick, but thought better of it. A surprise would cheer him up a little. As he walked he kept his head down, concentrating on his phone and replying to someone else. He had a habit of looking at his phone at the most inconvenient time, and this would prove to be one of them. Biting his lip he finally finished and flipped the phone back into his pocket.

Last edited by Alex Cien on Fri May 22, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:11 pm

( I would of soo shot you Very Happy)

Edward hadn't relaly got alot, he got a bit more food for hsi fridge and cupbords and another packet of cigarettes, well spercifically tobacco, and rollies. With the two bags around his wrist, he made his way down the steps in his hand was the tobacco in the paper, Skillfully, and efficently he begun to neatly fill it out, adding a filter in the process, before he liked the paper and produced a perfect rollie. He then headed outside. His car wasn't too far parked away from the entrance, technically speakign he had parked it in the disabled section. Putting his bag in the passenger seat, he turned on the raido and lent against his car, as he fished for his lighter. Once successfully found he lit it and closed one eye as smoke blew towars it, he searching in his pockets in the mean time, for any loose change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:17 pm

"I don't think being a jerk counts as being disabled," Alex grinned as he stepped out into the sunshine. He'd noticed Edward a few time as he had walked around the mall, but never bothered to say hey. They weren't especially great friends. Sure they had kissed once, but that was more Alex than Edward. Alex walked over to him casually and took the cigarette from his mouth. Since Faith had run to him for advice on the new 'Rebel Edward', Alex knew pretty much what to expect. Taking a drag of the cigarette he had just stolen he smiled cheekily at the older boy. "Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Edward turned slightly as he heard the vaguly famiular voice of Alex. I don't think being a jerk counts as being disabled, |Edward rolled his eyes softly then He muttered 'fuck me' under his breath Alex was often very persistant. He half expected to recive some lecture about Faith or his behaviour, It was nothing knew he'd been like this for over a few weeks now, sure he hadn't really spoken to Alex. In fact he had barely seen him. "Yeah well, Don't think being Bi, makes you popular" He shot back then snatched his cigarette back, off of Alex and put it in his own mouth. Edward had changed a great deal over the few months, he was taller, slimer, with slightly broader shoulders, his Hair was it's usually casual yet remotely stylish mess, anf he had a faith lining of stubble marking his jaw. "A Nice day?" Edward raised and eyebrow as he mutterd whilst smoking. He then removed it form his mouth and flicked the ash to the floor. A moment later he exhaled slowly. "Being With another boy has sure brought out your fenimine side Alex Cien"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Alex raised his eyebrow as Edward muttered something under his breath, "I'd rather not. I don't know where you've been," he grinned, "Besides. I prefer being bottom." Alex dropped his shopping down on the floor and pulled out a packet of his own cigarettes out of his pocket; took one out of the box and lit it, dumping the rest of the packet in the carrier bag. "I'm not bi. Bi people are just greedy," he commented after a while before turning to look at Edward, the boy was a head taller than he was, but Alex had always been smaller than everyone else so it didn't matter to him. "Hmm, maybe, but at least my attitude seems to be better received than your new one."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Edward frowned "Bi, Gay, big deal they both have the same attidtude. Hm, I didn't need to know that, so wait a moment while I spew my guts." he stated and cringed lightly at the thoughts. He took a slow drag form his cigarette, and He shook his head at Alex's comment before he shrugged "In truth, I don't care what you think of my personality, who said you had to like it?" he stated coldly, "And for your information, not that it concerns you I can assure you I have been less places then you have been, Who knows what youv'e caught" he stated, idly as he took another slow inhilation of smoke. He held it for a moment, before he exhaled breathign some smoke out through his nose in the process.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Alex frowned, slightly confused, "Yes, because I've caught everything. Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, AIDs. You name it, I've got it. Honestly, luv, you can have it all, free of charge," he shot Edward a cheeky wink before sitting down on the curb just beside Edward's car. He took another drag of his cigarette before answering again, "At least I didn't lose my virginity to some girl in a closet. At least it meant something to me. I hardly think Faith appreciated being pushed up against a wall for her first time. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Besides, I hear she's found some other cute guy to hang around with," Alex smiled as he let that sentence hang in the air for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Edward shook his head "Your impossible really arn't you?" He questioned retorically. "But sorry, I don't swing that way" he added with yet another shake of his head in mild disgust. However he then heard Alex's words. Well It was no surprise really that everyone had already found out, they had been slightly loud as he had heard, via others, whom had obviously heard them. "Well I didn't see her complaining, I'll also have you know, she came onto me, she used me pratically, so great going thier Alex, you reduceed Faith, to desprate, She was perfectly fine befor eyou went and messed with her." He stated coldly. He took another drag, leanign still agaisn this car when he heard the other part, he paused and slowly exhaled "Good for her." He stated his voice the same as usaual, althought he did not appriciate Alex's way of the guilt trip, Faith did what she wanted to do. He wasn't hers. He finally finished of his cigarette and chucked it to the floor, before putting it out with his foot and exhaling the last part of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Alex chuckled lightly at the comment, "Like I'd want to sleep with you!" he smirked pulling his knees closer to his chest. "Me? What did I do? She asked me for advice and I gave it to her. I didn't force her to seduce you into a closet. In fact I would have told her to go about it differently. But seeing as you already have such a low opinion of me there's no point trying to argue my case is there? I think, in fact, you're the one that messed her around, not me." Alex looked down at the floor, his cigarette still between his fingers, "I'm not what you think I am," he said quietly, memories of the past few weeks flashing through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"Then good for you" He replied generally loosing intrest in such topics that only seemed to go around and around, "Yet you didn't so, technically it's your fault." He said then puased "I messed her over how? I did nothing, to her, I simply stayed out of her wya, I didn't think it was that bigger deal, she'll get over it, she'll probably fuck that other guy soon anyway" he shrugged and sat in the drivers side, of course what he said he knew it was probably false, Faith simply wasn't like that but he was still silently steaming form thier 'session' "I don't vaulue you in any way lower or higher, but if were going down that road does an irritation count?" he questioned bitterly. He Was about to get in and shut the door when Alex spok again, he frowned. The change in tone obvious, it was obvioulsy a serious subject. "How do you mean?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Alex smiled and stood up, picking his carried bag and stubbing out the cigarette. "Forget it, it doesn't matter," he mumbled and turned to walk away, suddenly he turned back and walked directly up to Edward, "You shouldn't have such a low opinion of someone who loves you. It just makes them feel worse. Trust me. I know," Then he turned and began to walk away, glad that he wasn't Faith. He would never have been able to stand that. But then again he'd been with Nick, wasn't that almost the same?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

Edward frowned lightly then grabbed Alex's wrist, he then stopped him and looked at him, "I don't have a low opinion of Faith" he then let him go and said "What if you do what is wrong for yourself yet is right for others? You cannot argue with that" He added and looked to Alex questioningly "If you have such a low opinion of someone who you love then you do not deserve to love, yet how do you know if someone loves you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:07 am

Alex frowned a little, confused, "I don't understand," he said slowly, "I don't have a low opinion of him; but I know he does of me," Alex muttered under his breath, "Even if he says he loves me." Alex sighed and looked up at Edward, "No matter how much you'll try and get her to hate you, she won't. I know. There's not point acting all tough just to push her away, as you can probably tell, it just makes her try harder."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:40 am

"Yes I gathered that bit thank you Sherlock" he stated then shook his head "I'm saying, bascially what point is thier in a relation ship it the beings involved are not level? Isn't a relationship about equalities? about balance, about love? What good is that relationship id the scale is unblanced, for example, You place love on the middle of a scale, if it is equal it will stay there, if it is not it will move, obviously If I was in your position I'd either talk to this Nick, and come to some understanding, or I would find someone who matches yourself, and not someome wo is a completely diffrent person...The again" He paused and shrugged, as he climbed into his car "What do I know?" He stated as he then shut his car door and turned on the radio, and started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]   New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie] Empty

Back to top Go down

New and Improved? [Alex + Eddie]
Page 1 of 1