Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Here I am (Faith & Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Edward watched as Faith came over to him, he stood where he was before he felt arms wrap around his neck, the most comfort he had seen and felt for such a long time. Lightly he shivered at the pleasent sensation down his neck that made goosbumps raise. Even more so as he felt her hot breath brush his lips. "you-your welcome.." he said slightly incoherantly, given the multiple sensations, namely her hands as they progressed lower. "Oh you do, oh um..wow.." He frowned gathering his thoughts before he sighed "Truth Is I think..I love you too." he nodded as he looked down to her "othing to be ashamed of.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 pm

"Are you sure thought because I don't want you to feel you have to say that because I did," She whispered timidly before she felt a small smile increase on her lips before she then hugged him slowly and took his hand in hers, "But I really do love you Edward," She whispered slowly as she then kissed his cheek. "Come on, let's go and watch some telly, We could make some pizzas if you didn't want to order?" She asked with a small smile on her peach lips before she then took his hand and squeezed it tightly with hers.
Back to top Go down

Here I am (Faith & Edward)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4