Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Here I am (Faith & Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:17 pm

"Edward," Faith whispered as she held him tightly, a tear falling down her cheek as she felt her heart rush from sadness, what had happened to him? Her beloved as she soon sunk to her knees behind him as she sighed, her eyes closed as she kept him close, it was as if he was frozen, stuck in a moment in time, in his past. "It's going to be ok, Im here, Faith," She whispered, hoping that as she spoke it would make him snap out of the daze he was in that made him feel so horrified, she couldn't take it, she needed him to be strong to allow her to be strong, he was her life force.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Edward closed his eyes for a moment brief flash backs happend. In which it got to much that he snaped open his eyes, his bretahign heavy, he blinked slowly and looked around before his eyes landed on Faith, he blinked dazed still as she spoke. For a while he sat thier processing things, he was safe, he was outside. He looked to Faith, meeting her gaze as he understoond, it was going to be okay, he knew that now. "She neve came Faith.." he whipsered "Never. Not once.." he said and heaved a sigh before he shudderd for a moment "I'm- I'm Sorry..I-I didn't mean to- to..break down.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"Who didn't sweetheart? Who?" She whispered repeating herself all the while with her hand stroking his cheek as she sighed, her tears stinging her eyes as she kept her eyes locked on him as she felt her heart pounding, worried at his condition. "Don't be sorry," She whispered again, before kissing his cheek slowly, holding him tightly against her just like a mother. "Im here for you, talk to me," It was almost a plead, she wanted to know what was going on through his head.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"My mother.." He said in a soft barely audiable voice "All thoughs years ago..I cried and pleaded for her to come and get me, she never did.." he said looking to the floor, he looked then to Faith as he felt her soft lips and hand against his cheek, it felt so wonderful, so nice, and so very comforting. Fiannly slowly hesitantly alomse he moved his arms to wrap around Faith in return "I don't know where to start..but the walls in there, the rooms, it was all so white.." He said trailing of ealizing he must of sounded extreamly odd.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Faith stayed in his grip as she played with his hair between her fingers as she looked to him and nodded, "Like a surgery, a type of clinic? I have thought that before, Im sorry, you don't ever have to come here again, I understand." She whispered as she hated how she was the one that had made him feel like this, how she was the one who had brought up his horrific past that made shivers run down her spine, "Im so sorry," She whispered as she leant her head against his chest as she closed her eyes and bit on her lip before pressing her head to his chest to feel his comforting heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Edward nodded slowly "A clinic.." He whispered, "It was so..lifeless, so cold and uninviting.." he shuddered at the thought and held Faith tighter to him, as if she was his security blanket. "I'm sorry too fo how I acted.." he shook his head, "I can go to the main foya part..but not to your room, not with the wall..I can't I felt so..trapped." Edward admitted. For a moment they both simply sat there on the pavement, His arms were around Faith he was slolwy claming himself, the ocassional shiver or shudder was still evident but it was lessining.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

"It's ok, I understand, my sweetheart," She whispered as she hugged him tightly, "At least you don't live there," Faith muttered under her breath hoping that Edward hadn't heard as she then held him tightly as she felt him shiver and she wiped a tear that was falling down her cheek, "I am the one who is sorry, its not your fault about how you felt, I should have thought, even I don't think it looks that welcoming, no. I don't want you anywhere near this awful place, we can meet everywhere but here," She nodded with finality.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 am

Edward looked up to her and nodded "Okay.." he exahaled a shaky breath, before he slowly got to his feet, with Faith too, he hugged her for a moment collecting himself before he nodded. He had to be strong. "Alright..I'm okay" he exhaled slowly again. "I'll go get my car, and come back here, and you can wait outside once you have what you need." He offered
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:28 am

"No, we can walk," Faith said with a soft smile as she took his hand, "I don't want you driving in the condition your in now, you could do somthing and I don't want you hurt," She whispered as she stroked his cheek and smiled softly, she was glad that she could be the one that could look after him and be the one to love him, "I have everything I need, I don't need to go back now," She whispered with a soft hushed grin appearing on her lips as she stood up after him, patting down her trousers to smooth them down.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:53 am

Edward nodded "Okay.." He said holding her hand in reply, "Yes I know..sorry" He mumbbled again at his break down he felt remoetly embrassed, ashamed even. With a sigh he nodded once again as Faith said she had everything "Alright, let's go.." He added as he slowly begun to walk lost in thought as he walked beside her, holding her hand, ocassionaly he squeezed it to be sure that she was real, he still felt slightly dazed.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Faith sighed, she was worried about his state of health. "I don't think we should go out, I want to see you home first, before anything else," She whispered as she held his hand and felt him squeeze it, she smiled as she then squeezed back just to be sure he knew she was there and he was safe. "Maybe we can just order something in to eat? Take-away perhaps? I could show you around some other time?" She asked with a small smile pursed on her lips, before running her hand through her fringe to sort it into place.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Edward glanced to her then sighed "Yeah okay..I'm sorry..for ruining the day..but yeah we can order some food, Chinease of a pizza?" He offered as he paused he took a moment to gather his barings before he changed diection. "I'd like that though, like you showing me round some time..it would be nice" He said then frowned his speech slow, he shuddered as he thought of the clinic and the after affects it had caused him.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

"Maybe I should just go home?" She whispered as she stopped, still holding his hand as she looked down, "I don't want to be a reminder of your past," She whispered under her breath her eyes watering up at the thought, she was an idiot, shaking her head quickly she took his hand away from hers and turned around, "I'll see you tomorrow," Faith whispered, quick and hushed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:31 am

"No..No, Fatih please don't.." He said as her hand left his panic again was beginning to could him, he moved to take her hand and let out a shaky breath "Please if anything..don't, don't leave me.." He pleaded lightly his eyes wide as he glanced around "I'll sleep on the couch, just please don't..don't leave me tonight." He asked squeezing her hand, he didn't want to be alone not afte all the memoies whee fresh in his mind, Faith was his safety blanket he now realized he felt jsut as safe with her, as she may do with him.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:42 pm

"Ok, ok," Faith whispered under her breath, cautiously and motherly. She was going to be there for him, she didn't care at all for the Orphanage and she had hoped that he would call her back, ask her to stay with him, she needed the comfort herself. "I'll stay as long as you need me," Faith added with a small smile curving on her lips, nothing over the top as she squeezed his hand lightly before she started to walk with him again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 am

"Thank you.." He wispered with sudden relife. Takin her hand tightly in his own, he begun to walk once again with her into the direction of his small apartment, eventually they soon reached it his car parked neatly outside. He begun to lead her up the steps to hsi door, before he unlocked it and opened it, ushering Faith inside. Once inside, Edward shut the door behind them, it wasn't much of a place it was neat, with little mess, and it felt lived in. He made his way through the house flicking on lights as he went, which illuminated each room. True, it often got very lonely living on your own but he managed, on the table was a small folder with various drawings some of Faith, although right at the back. As well as this, there was a small photo frame with he, and his mother and father, each face a mask of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Faith looked to the photos and then smiled slightly, "Your mother was beautiful," She whispered slightly and yet she only said it to herself before she walked after Edward and placed on of her hands on his sides slowly, "Im here for you," She whispered softly before she then looked to him with big, sparkling eyes, "Always." After she let her eyes squint from the bright lights blinding her she then followed him like a obedient puppy, just happy that she was the one he could confide in.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Edward turned around to see Faith look at the photo "She was.." He admitted with a small sigh, as he gently took the, picture from Faith. Edward sighed as he looked at it, "I found out not too long agaon, that my mother after..the death of my Father, had a brain tumor, wiell a small one, the stress, just got to her.." He shrugged and put it back on the table. before he turned and stopped by his back window. As he a moment later felt Faith's arms around his waist, Edward sighed happily "I know..Thank you..your the only one who's really been for me."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:10 pm

"And I intend to be that one from now on," She whispered softly into his ear as she stood on her tip toes and kissed down the back of his neck before she then stepped away feeling slightly embarrassed. She then pushed her messy hair over one shoulder and looked down to her feet slowly before she let out a sigh, "Do you mind if I get some water?" She asked in a slightly low tone before she then ran a hand down her arm, everyone was gorgeous, Edward's mother was stunning along with all the girls at Sky High. Faith was a failure, she was a sidekick along with that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Edward nodded and smiled softly, glad of the company and with it the fact Faith was his company, he wanted nothing or no-one else. "Thank you" He whsipered softly as he felt Faith's lips to the back of his neck, he shivered pleasently. Before he watched Faith pull away shy, and lightly embarassed He smiled softly to her, His own cheeks flushed softly. "Oh, uh, sure.."He nodded then led her into the kitchen, before he pulled out a glass from the cupbord with slightly still shakey hands. With pursed lips he filled it up with cold water and handed it Faith, "there you go."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 pm

She watched him slowly before she then looked down and took it from him, "Thanks," She mumbled before she then pressed the rim of the glass to her lips before she looked up to him and then down again, before she took a sip from the water. She then looked down again and stayed silent, she was dull, just like the rumors had said, why was he even bothering to hang out with her?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Edward sighed "So, what do you want to do? I have some movies?" He offered "We could order a Pizza or something..?" He offered as he rubbed the back of his neck embrassed "What do you like to do? I don't know what you want to do, but i'm sure we can find something..Or we could put some music on and just find out more about each other?" He offered lightly
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:46 pm

"Whatever you want, I don't think you want to know about me, Im boring afterall," She whispered in a hushed tone before she then looked towards the door and finished her water before she placed the glass in the sink. "I don't mind really, we could order food later on though..." She added with a small smile, he truly was gorgeous, she was so lucky that out of the whole school, he had picked her. Yet she had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 am

Edward frowned alittle at her word "I don't think your borning." He said looking to her, "I think your very intresting actually..I mean I don't know but there is something about you that makes you appealing..don't take this the wrong way, But I think it's becasue the other girls try to hard, to be something thier not, where you don't try, and your just you..and I like that.."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 am

She smiled softly as she made her way over to Edward and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing down it softly as she then made it back to his lips and breathed over on his lips. "Thank you," She whispered as she then slipped her hands lower and lower, "I really think I love you Edward," She added in such a timid tone as she back down slightly, before she smiled slightly to him with a small sigh, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I am (Faith & Edward)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next