Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Here I am (Faith & Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Edward kept his eyes closed at the soft alluring sensation. That when Faith did bite, it caught him by surpise, his eyes opened and an audiable Moan crossed with a whisper of Pain broke out. His knees felt a fraction weaker. As she ulled back he crought a hand to his neck to check for blood, obviously there was no blood. He looked to her his eyes widened yet he smiled lost in the moment "You vampire" He teased, before he soon returned the favou, his lips to he neck, he kissed once before he bit, and sucked lighlty raising the skin to a ather large bruise. He pulled back then and smiled smugly at the finished piece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm

"Now were equal, at least I can hide mine with my hair," She smirked as she pressed her hand on his chest, "Maybe we should leave it here tiger," Faith mused as she managed to steal another kiss from his lips before lowering herself from her tip-toes. Grinning as she then pulled back slightly, sorting her shirt out and then feeling her blush deepen as she felt her neck throbbing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:23 pm

"Ah..Well I see your point there..I have scarfs and jackets.." he added and looked to her as he hand rested on his chest, he walked back a step his back hitting a tree. "As ou wish" he stated his beath heavy once again, he chuckeld lolwy at her comment and added fo fun, "yes, Roar." he mused. The returned the quick kiss, not that he had much of a chance to before she had pulled back, so what did this exaclty mean, or whee did they now stand? He watched he blush once again and glanced down. A Blush threatend his own cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 am

Faith was then going to ask the question when she pulled out, maybe he wanted to try a few more before settling down with one girl. Maybe he wasn't that sort of guy and only liked to play with girls, she hardly thought that of him but trust was hard to come by and if they hated each other then she had to make sure it was true before. She had seen the way the girls stared at him, it made her feel awkward and uncomfortable, as if she wanted to scream at them and tell them he was all hers. Faith could have done that but then he would have thought she was even more weird and then she would have defiantly not stood a chance, one things was for sure, she wanted a chance, it would have been her first, heart felt one.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 am

Silence stretched for a moment and Edward sighed and decided to ask "So..what hapens now?" he asked carefully. Watching her, Where did they stand? and what now happend? would they go ublic, or just explore each other a bit more. Get to know one another bette, after all they had known each other for nearign a month but the best part of that month or so, had been the part of avoiding each other, or being arngry at each other. He cautiously reached out a hand to takes Faith's own silently.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

Etwining her own fingers with his, she then shrugged slowly, "It's up to you. What do you want Edward?" Her voice was soft and caring as she then stood close to him, her other hand placed on his cheek with a soft kiss to his other cheek she stood back again, her heart was raising, she had never been so close to another, she had never let her heart slip before into the hands of another.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 am

Edward looked down to their hands thoughtful, he smiled softly as he felt her gentle kiss to his cheek. "I don't know, I mean this happend extreamly fast one miniute we were aguing, and couldn't stand each other, the next we were talking, then kiss and then all over each other" he mused and sighed. "How about..we take it slow..I mean this is the first time fo us both, in havign a relationship, so if we take it step by step?" he offered with a small shrug as he rasied his gaze to her own.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

"Take it easy," Faith nodded in agreement, before she wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes, she just wanted to feel him holding her, she needed to feel safe for the first time in 14 years. She needed to feel wanted and like she belonged, her heart thumped at a soothing rate and Faith's lips never faded from the happy smile. "My parents, Im sure they would have loved you," She whispered as she kept her eyes shut, she knew they would have, who wouldn't have loved him?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Edward was silent as Faith wrapped her arms around him. He lifted his arms and in turn wrapped them around her, as he listened to he mention her parents he nodded. "Maybe tey would of" He smiled slightly and rubbed her back in comfort "You know, I bet they are very proud of you.." he said his voice soft, his heat jittered at the closeness, and the overwhelmign sensation.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm

"You think they would be? I think its just because I met a guy like you," Faith looked down once again, she felt embarrassed because of the words that had slipped out of her mouth. "Tell me if this gets all too much for you, I don't want to scare you or anything," Faith whispered as if she was scared that she would do something wrong, say something wrong that would make him hate her. She couldn't live like that.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 pm

"I think they still are Faith, I mean look at you, your here, your stong you a beautiful young lady, your intelligent and funny, and very adourable." He smiled softly looking to her a blush once again threatend at his cheeks. Edward then shook his head tentivly he touched his warm hand to her cheek "It's perfectly fine..I want you to be abel to feel like you can come to me, if you have any worries. I want to be there for you, and I want you to tell me everything, even if it is the most smallest, insignificant thing."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 pm

"Only if you do that same thing for me," She whispered softly, as she felt a surge of heat, emotion rush through her as she looked to him and nodded softly. "I would like that though, but I wasn't talking about my parents liking what I am now, but you, they would have loved you." She whispered, thinking in her head about a following line that she would never speak, probably along the lines of as much as I love you, but of course, it was far too early to say that, maybe never.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:38 pm

He nodded and smiled. "Yes, alright then, let's make a deal. I come to you if ever I wish to talk about things, on the condition you come to me if there is anything you wish to talk about." He stated with a small smile "Yes, I know, I was just saying they would be proud of you." Edward hugged he and held he close, as he rubbed her back. With that and a small sigh his hand on her back they begun to walk once again, His arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm

"Are we going anywhere?" She asked softly as she walked with him, her hand tightly clasped in his as she smiled to herself, he was much larger than her in height terms, she didn't mind it, she liked it if anything, she felt safe around him, plus it was the perfect height to hug him. "Deal," She mused, under a murmuring tone, as they walked slowly back to the exit of the forest where she slung her guitar over her back before taking his hand and giving it a small, gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:39 am

"Not really, You know the place better then me, I'm just..drifting I suppose." he mused as he held her hand in return, he then saw her carrying her gitar. So Edward stopped and without word took it from her and put it on his arm, carrying it for her, "I was on my way into tow, if you'd like to join me? maybe go shopping? and get something to eat?" He offered with a small shrug "Unless you want to go home?" he offered again.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

"You think I want to go back to the orphanage? No thanks, I don't mind doing anything apart from going back there, not till I have too," She shook her head quickly and mumbled a thanks as he took her guitar from her, "I guess we could go back there just to drop my things off and then we could go out? I could grab some money whilst Im home aswell," She added with a small smile, "I'd like to go get a meal or something," Faith smiled, her lips curving into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 pm

He nodded, "sure if you like, and like I said..you welcome to stay around mine some time as a break.." He offered, "But alright, lets drop it off then" He offered as he made his way, towards the exit of the forest. Edward still held Faith hand lightly as they walked. Soon they reached the path, Edward paused then changed direction to the way of the orphanage. "I don't know any places, so your'll have to tell me" He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 pm

"So you're not just new to the school, your new to Metropolis too?" She said sounding half surprised, "You do have a wonderful accent I must admit, English I take it." Faith smiled, this would be a brilliant chance to get to know him, to find out everything about him since most of the kids that went to Sky High were from Metropolis or America at least. But he must have been the only English student there, but she had to admit, his accent was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Edward nodded and smiled "Yes, I guess it's that obvious?" he mused and shrugged lightly as he looked around "Again, Yes, I'm from England- London to be exact" He added as they walked they were a few blocks from the orphange then they would walk back to his car and drive into town "So tell me? what's the local 'hot spots' As you call them obviously the club Ammensia is one, It's a nice club too actually."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:29 pm

"Yeah, its good fun there actually, well in the city there is the shopping center, the park obviously where we were was only the trail, if you go further down it's beautiful there." Faith added as she tightened her grip on Edward's hand as they walked down the road, towards the dreaded Orphanage that made Faith's heart rip to pieces every time she looked at it, let alone stay there every night but she didn't want to hassle Edward with her thoughts of the Orphanage otherwise he would have felt obliged to open his home to her and she didn't want that, to be a nuisance. "London? Wow! Ive never been there, Ive read about it, but I do really want to go one day, go to the West End, see the Queen," She mused, she must have sounded like a typical tourist.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Edward listend and nodded "wow, I never thought there was quite that much to do..here, but it sound eally geat" he smiled and glanced around at the many houses, befoe his eyes settled on the orphanage. He walked with Faith had it hand up the few steps that led to the door, obviously duing this time of day he asumed it would be open so catiously he opened the doo half expecting to see some woman standing there. He could hear the babbles of many other people and watched as two young girls ran past "It..seems a friendly place" he said carefully glancing aound it did smell slightly however.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yes, it is, the kids are a good laugh. That was Kelly and Sophia, there twins." Faith smiled as she took his hand, "Follow me, I don't want you to get interrogated now," She let a small amused laugh escape her thin, fragile lips before hopping up the stairs, she was ashamed and it killed her not to take Edward to some perfect family home with a loving mother and a harsh father who would see if he was good enough for his daughter. But she had to get it into her head that she would never have that, never, ever. "Half of the songs I write is about this place," Faith was one of the oldest in the Orphanage apart from one boy who was a year older. She acted like a normal child, she had to hide her Sky High homework, they just thought she went to another school out of town. How silly could they have been. Faith led Edward to the room at the end of the long, white corridor which had dim lighting. It was a small wrong, dull with a white wash on the walls and a small, single person bed against the wall. A bed side table with a lamp and a photograph of her parents, below her bed was her diary and under her pillow was her only pair of pjyamas. She wouldn't complain, she wasn't the complaining type - whatever she got, she would deal with it. On her wall was a poster of her favorite band and that was all apart from a small table and chair in the opposite corner with papers piled on it. And in the last corner was where her guitar would reside.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Edward nodded and watched the two young girls run off, "I thought I was seeing double.." He mused before he felt Faith's hand take his own "Is this allowed? or am I beaking the rules..?" He asked yet the idea of breakign rules was a wonderful idea. Edward followed Faith up the many stairs that seemed pretty endless. He glanced around as he flowed idly letting himself be led he spotted a few girls hee and thee running about. Edward heard her speak and nodded It seems an alright place, although the Pivacy I can see being an issue." Suddenly his vision changed flashes of white, white and more white images replaying, distant screams and pleas fo parents, women and men all in white, there lips hidden behind a mask as if poision. He blinked. No it couldn't..He blinked again they sounded closer and louder. Unintentionally he begun to shake, his body convlused he snatched his had back, his eyes wide with the look of terror "No you can't make me I won't..enough, enough.." He looked around panicked almost he saw white everywhere he backed away against a wall, "No, No enough, please no more.." His body shuddered violently he slithered down the wall his head in his hands he shook his head, his eyes closed tightly "No more, No more. Enough. Enough." he repeated he even soon begun to rock slightly huddled close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:01 pm

"Edward! Edward!" Faith shouted, each time getting louder as she let her eyes grow wide, petrified of what was happening to him, she threw her guitar to the floor and took Edward's hand, running him down the stairs and straight of the Orphanage and into the front garden as she held him in her arms, "Edward, Edward," She repeated in a hushed tone, tears sparking in her eyes as she looked to him, terrified of what had taken over him. She ran one had through is hair and hushed him, she couldn't bare to see him in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:14 pm

At first he flinched away from the contact associating it with needles, rushed words, pathetic attempts at assuring him it would be alright. Still his body shook he then covered his ears. His eyes tightly shut. Further screams, moans and cries, rushed foot steps, wet blood soaked rags, moe screams moe cries and pleas "Mother..Mother" he repeated as he shook, as he rocked, as he hid. Within moments, dazed, confussed. He was running being led, tripping over his own feet Voices distant followed him , called his name, a ecognised voice in the voice of a male, his one friend he had made. Who he'd left. Did that make him bad? possibably.. Outside air ushed, causing him to gasp, Before drunkidly he collapsed to the floor sitting. The voice ebbed replaced by a female voice. He blinked glancing around, he gulped down air and felt arms around him, He didn't move. He had leant in that place if you moved it hurt more. Before he knew it his vision blurred rageing sobs wracked his body, choking him surounding him. He closed his eyes, breathing deeply. He heard the soft voice, the hushes the comfort, with it the light acute awareness of finges as they combed through his hair, he didn't speak. Edward simply stayed there sokaing up the warmth the warmth that he had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I am (Faith & Edward)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next