Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Boredom in the Morning... [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-24
Job/hobbies : Catching waves, boarding, working on his car, reading a good book

Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Marco grinned at Alex as he added a comment about Jace, "Sure that would be great if you'd introduce us." It would be nice to have a boyfriend so as not to be a fifth wheel, and also to have some fun this year.

He frowned when Alex said he was leaving, "I hope to catch you around again soon too, Alex, or at least in classes!" he stated.

He turned to Josh to listen to his comments about Jace. Hmmm, well he could still be friends even if Jace didn't like Josh, right?
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:37 pm

"So where you from originally?" Josh asked curiously. He didn't have a problem with Marco he just didn't want him getting started on the wrong foot with Nick on his first day. It wouldn't be very pleasant. "He took a seat and looked at the time. "Class is about to start if you're worried about going." he said with a smile. He had already planned to skip class and was just waiting for the right time to get out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Marco looked at Josh, "I'm from California, where are you from?" he retorted politely. He seriously thought about skipping class, he didn't even want to be here... "another question, which class is it again?"

((ZOMG, soo short, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

"All depends on what your taking. I'm supposed to be in the paranormal studies or what ever it is but I skip almost every day." he said as he pulled his book bag out and took out what seemed to be a folded snowboard. "The only way to get outta here is to fly, so I took the liberty of having one of my technopath friends make this little baby for me." he said with a wink. Almost off handed he looked over and smiled as he said, "Japan."
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Marco looked at Josh with minor envy, "I'd have to call my Dad's helicopter...and that would surely go unnoticed." He sighed, "I guess that means I'm going to class today."

He pulled the crumpled list out of his back pocket to find out what he had been stuck with. Didn't it figure, free study.

He wished he could fly, then he wouldn't have to worry about getting to and from here, and could come and go as he pleased.

"Guess I'm staying here in the Library, I have free period." Marco grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Josh shot him a look. "No you won't two can fit on this little beauty." He grinned. "Lets blow this joint." He got up and walked to the door pausing and waiting for Marco. He watched out the door for any faculty. None were around. He used his telekinesis to open the door to the front of the school and was ready to make a run for it.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 pm

Marco grinned widely, "Oh yeah, I am so in!!" He followed Josh closely, not that it would matter, Josh still didn't know his ability but it would be useful if anyone came along. To his chagrin no one did notice them as they slipped out of the school.

His eyes flashed turquiose at the thought of escape. "Show me how this thing moves!" he stated excitedly. He was an excellent boarder, and if it wasanything like a board as it resembled he would be right at home.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Josh kicked it out and it unfolded into a long snowboard that hovered. It had four foot grips and straps. "You seem to know what your doing so I'll split it." he pressed a button and the two halves split forming two different boards. "Strap in, and have fun its a long way down." Josh said as he strapped in one foot took off for the edge and jumped off seeming to plummet.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Marco was excited, this would be better than the highest mountain he'd ever shredded and the sweetest wave..finally some board action! he thought as he strapped the bands around his feet.

He appraoched the edge and jumped over easily, soon catching sight of the quickly retreating figure of Josh. He pulled his arms close to his body and pointed the board at a steep angle to make speed and shot towards what he hoped was becoming his first friend at Sky High.

Quickly reaching the other boy he levelled out and slowed down, "This is the life, I'd do this just for kicks!" he called out.

((It's yours where we go from here... ended or whatever))
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Josh smiled and did a back flip mid-air. His heart was racing, his blood pumping the much sought after adrenalin through his body. the ground was quickly approaching them. "Okay this isn't sky diving so we need to break just before the ground or we will fall. No chutes, no nothing between us and the ground except air and some heavy duty microchips." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Marco grinned widely this was a great thrill ride, he had to get Josh to see if his friend would make him a board, he even would donate the board! He listened as Josh explained the stopping procedure. The ground was rushing up to meet him at top speed.

He suddenly wanted to test his ability here...could he stop time while moving at this speed?? Surely this would be ideal for such a test, if he couldn't the brakes would kick in and stop him!!

He thought it as he was about eight feet from the ground, Timeout. He was ecstatic when it worked. But it worked too well, his board suddently stopped while he didn't. He rushed towards his feet nearly snapping his femer in two. the stress was almost more than human bones could endure.

He grimaced and realigned himself before thinking Timein He settled to the Earth with a gently whoosh of air. It was the first time he'd not had to try to position himself exactly as he'd been before he froze time to avoid detection. His board had stopped and started from the same height and location.

he unstrapped the bindings and held the board out for Josh. "Thanks that was awesome!" he exclaimed "Erm, is there any way if I gave your friends some boards they might be able to make me a set?? I would totally appreciate it!" he couldn't keep the excitememnt out of his voice. It was as good as he'd predicted.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Josh was about eight feet from the ground before he even considered braking. As usual he waited till the ground was about a foot away. Using the momentum he flew parallel to the ground and turned on a dime meeting Marco. "You can keep that one if you want. I don't rely need two. If Levi needs to fly well, he can use the wind or double up on mine." Josh was all smiles as the adrenalin was still flowing through him. He looked around and noticed they were in a clearing in the middle of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Marco grinned like it was Christmas, "Thanks!!" he said with real emotion. "Do you surf?? I could trade you one of my everyday longboards for it?? That'd be more fair." he offered grinning. It still wasn't an even trade, he'd get a lot more use out of the windboard than Josh could with a surf board around here. But Marco had a nice hand carved one he had in mind that was rather nice. One of his favorites in fact.

He appraised the setting, the fresh scent of forest dirt and foliage greeted him. So the adventure wasn't yet over, and this was a great location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the Morning... [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2