Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
New Arrival [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
New Arrival [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
New Arrival [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
New Arrival [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
New Arrival [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
New Arrival [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

New Arrival [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talwyn Melor

Talwyn Melor

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 am

Talwyn walked gracefully into the school grounds. She had heard about sky high from a friend over the phone. Apparently it wasn't as bad as she had once though. Her parents had run in to find her a place and now, here she was. Pulling up her tights a little she stepped into the entrance hall. At a glance there was nothing spectacular about it. But she felt that within time there would be something that would change her completely. She smiled as some of the boys stared at her, tripping over their feet as they tried, and failed, to not embarrass themselves. She giggle at their red faces as they darted down the corridor. Talwyn grinned, oh the fun she would have with them later. Adjusting her shirt and hair, she slung her bag over her shoulder and went to find a free locker.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : Writing

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

Kaylei walked along the school corridors, he hips swinging in her short-shorts. She smiled as the boys were already tripping around the corners for her. It was for her wasn't it? Turning the corner she saw a thin girl, with long flowing hair. Kaylei frowned slightly. There was only room in Sky High for her, no one else! She stepped closer to the girl, maybe this would work to her advantage. A little lost new girl, almost her own sidekick. She slid next to the girl who was loading books into a new locker. "Hello," she smiled, the works dripping off her lips like venom, "I'm Kaylei, I take it you're new," she said extending her hand.
Back to top Go down
Talwyn Melor

Talwyn Melor

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Talwyn smiled at the girl and turned to shake her hand, "I'm Talwyn, and yes, I am. Is it obvious?" she laughed, not noticing the other girls sarcastic smile. She smiled, her lips forming perfectly as she turned to close her locker. Her long curls slid over her shoulders as she turned back to Kaylei. Biting her lip she tucked some loose hair behind her ear, "I hate to ask, but seeing as no one else has introduced themselves, I was wondering, could you show me around?" she asked. Hoping Kaylei would agree.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Kaylei smiled, her white teeth were perfectly straight and her lips a dark red. "Of course, I would love to show you around," she said taking the new girls hand and leading her away from her closed locker. Hooking her arm through Talwyn's, she lead the girl away from the tripping boys to looks at the school.

---
Later
---

"And lastly this is the auditorium," Kaylei finished, closing the door behind them. "So what do you think?" she asked. Warming a little to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Talwyn Melor

Talwyn Melor

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm

"I love it!" Talwyn said, spinning gracefully on the stage. It was beautiful, the school in the sky. Talwyn sat down on the edge of the stage, her legs swinging beneath her. "So, tell me about yourself?" she asked, "Who's cool and not cool? What makes everything tick?" She wanted to know as much as she could, she wanted to fit in after all.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Kaylei smiled as she sat down next to the other girl, ignoring the first question the ploughed on with the second, "Well, the boys you have to watch out for are Alex Cien, he's in your year, and Nick Foxx, he's in mine. Lots of people think they're dating, because they're always seen together. But that's just because they're f*cking. Nothing more. There's this other dude, Jace...someone, he's a bit of a weirdo. Then there's little Destin, but he's chasing after that Sephy person. Then you have the cutesy Faith Liquin, who thinks she's all that, and Edward Masen, who's pretty cute. Then there's the Hayden girl, I haven't heard much about her though. The principle is pretty 'hip and trendy' and the coach is a drag. Other than that there isn't much." Kaylei smiled and adjusted her shorts a little. "Is that what you wanted to know?"
Back to top Go down
Talwyn Melor

Talwyn Melor

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 pm

"Wow," she gasped still smiling, "That's a lot. So who do you like?" she asked, as she pulled up her legs and crossed them. If she knew all the gossip she would fit in just as if she had been there for years. "And Alex and Nick, do they do that kind of thing a lot?" she asked. Maybe she would have to meet them before she judged them. But still, it seemed a little odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:56 am

Kaylei smirked, "Oh I'm not fussy I'll have a bit of everyone, if you catch my drift." She stood and straightened out her skirt, "Yes, I suppose they do. But they've only known each other a few weeks, so that might change. But the ones you have to watch are the quiet ones, you never know what they're thinking." Kaylei smiled at Talwyn and indicated that they should leave before stepping towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival [Open]   New Arrival [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 1