Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Transforming [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Transforming [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Transforming [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Transforming [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Transforming [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Transforming [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Transforming [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Transforming [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Transforming [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Transforming [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Transforming [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

Transforming [open] Empty
PostSubject: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 am

Jace wondered through the trees of the Garland Forest. It was by far his favourite place to be. Secluded, quiet and a perfect place to shape shift. He followed a familiar trail, one which led deep into the forest. Glancing around him, he paused, then transformed himself into a large grey wolf. Tongue lolling [spl] out of the side of his mouth, he bounded through the trees, picking up the scents of different animals and people. It was dusk, the sun nearly completely set, and the nocturnal animals were just starting to come out of their hide-outs. His lips twitched into a grin as he picked up the scent of a rabbit. There was nothing more exillerating than hunting in his many different forms. Now was when he felt truly free, away from his father's cold stares, and just able to be himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:50 am

Alex stepped through the forrest singing lightly to himself. He could hear various animals around him, some of them just annoyed him - like what was the point in moles? Really? Suddenly out of no where a rabbit darted past him and deeper into the woods, "Well, that was weird," he said to himself and he continued walking. Stopping he heard something much larger coming towards him. Something growling. Turning to face the noise he squinted to try and see what it was. 'Wolf.' He thought, biting his lip. "Please don't come this way," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:55 am

Jace continued to charge through the forest, tracking the rabbit as it made its way deeper into the forest. His long legs would help him to catch up, along with his detailed knowledge of the forest. Suddenly another scent hit him, one which was human. He cursed, knowing that you normally didn't get wolves in this area. He shifted into a fox, a much more likely animal to be found in the woods, and continued on the hunt. He fell a little behind the rabbit, the shorter legs of the fox slowing him down. The scent of the human was becoming stronger but they wouldn't care for a fox. Unless it was a farmer, and then he really would be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 am

Alex frowned as the wolf changed into a much smaller animal...a fox possibly. He was confused, was this really an animal? He didn't move for a while and just waited. Making sure there was no one else around. Whatever it was, he was going to catch it and there he set about making a quick makeshift trap. A huge hole in the ground would do it.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 am

As the human scent grew stronger still, Jace pressed on, hoping that the person would just leave him alone. He was hungry anyway and since he had found out about his powers, he had developed a taste for raw, fresh meat. Sure he could just stop the rabbit with his telekinesis but where was the fun in that? It was much better to torment the animal with his chase and kill it with his own teeth than to kill it in a few seconds. His sharp eyes picked up the form of the human and he shot past the boy who was, he couldn't deny, pretty cute. Suddenly he wasn't running anymore. He yelped as he hit the floor and blinked, momentarily dazed. He looked up and saw that he was in a hole. 'Great,' he thought, growling at the boy, the hackles on the back of his neck standing up.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 am

Alex burst out into a fit of laughter. How stupid must that animal have been to fall in that. The trap in question was in fact a hug hole with a few twigs on it. 'Maybe it got distracted,' he thought grinning to himself. Laying in his stomach he peered over the edge of the trap to see what was inside. It was a fox. A very angry fox. Alex bit his lip to stifle another fit of laughter. "Alright?" he called, not expecting the fox to make any reply.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Jace snorted with disgust. The boy was laughing at him! Laughing at him! 'Well i'll give him something to laugh about,' he thought as he transformed into a large grizzly bear. He didn't fit in the hole anymore. He climbed out and walked towards the boy, growling deeply. He didn't care if this person found out what he was. He could easily dispose of him anyway. He stood up on his hind legs, towering over the cute boy, his claws outstretched. 'Laugh at this,' he thought, smugly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:38 am

Alex bit his lip, still trying not to laugh. "Aww cute, a teddy bear!" he said grinning. Alex looked up at the bear and pulled his best 'cute and innocent' look. Chewing on his finger he looked down hiding his smile. "I've never had a teddy bear before," he said, sounding like he was almost in tears. But he wasn't, but the bear didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:02 am

Jace growled, frustrated by this boy who seemed to be unafraid of him. He would have thought the transformation from fox to bear would have been enough but apparantly not. And he was awfully cute. He cocked his head and regarded the person, falling back down onto all fours. Maybe this was another test which his father had created for him. If it was then he would have to kill this boy. That was the trouble with his father - Jace never knew if something was real or fake. He advanced on the boy, knocking him to the ground and standing over him. He placed a huge paw on the boy's throat and pushed down, slowly cutting of his air supply. He wouldn't fail his father again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:00 am

Gasping for breath Alex dug his nails into the bears paw. "Get. Off. Me." He said sternly as he tried with all of his strength to get the bear off him. He knew by now that it was a student, he would have revenge later, but now he was about to get squashed.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:09 am

Jace grinned - as much as a bear can - at the boy and pushed down harder. This must be a test from his father, it was the only thing that made sense in his mind. He had to kill this boy to prove to his father that he was capable. He transformed back into himself, one knee on the boy's chest, the other on the ground. He stretched out his hand and picked up the boy using his telekinesis. Holding the boy still he smirked, "For one of my father's tests, you're very good looking," he commented, as if the situation meant nothing to him. Which it didn't seeing as this wasn't really a real person.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:16 am

Alex coughed, "What are you on about? I don't know your father. Let me go!" The comment about his looks confused him a little. What on earth was this boy doing? He'd gone mad! Alex lashed out with his leg hoping to catch the boy at his weakest point. "For f*ck sake! Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Jace faltered slightly, loosening his grip on the boy. The kick landed on his shin and he winced, his hold over the boy stopping. He frowned and cocked his head to the side, "If you aren't a test of my father then who are you?" he asked, his voice slipping into it's normal coldness, with only a hint of confusion. 'Maybe this is what he wants to happen, so that i'll fail again,' he thought briefly. But then again, he was strong enough to crush this boy with a click of his fingers if he wanted to. He might as well have some fun whilst he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Alex spluttered for breath, "Why the f*ck should I tell you who I am?" he spat standing straight as his breath finally returned to normal. Rubbing his neck he knew it would bruise. "What is your problem?" he asked frowning. The boy had obviously gone mad. And what kind of person must his father be for making him do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Jace raised his eyebrow, "I've no problem. Why do you?" he asked, looking down at his nails. This whole situation was growing boring. He sighed, "Oh you let my food run away," he added on as an after thought, his eyes straying to where the rabbit had disappeared too. Now all the other animals would be hiding, the scent of the hunter fresh in the air. He shook his head slowly, "Shame."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm

Alex scowled at the other boy. "Oh I'm so sorry," he said sarcastically. "Can't you afford a burger?" he asked folding his arms across his chest. This boy irritated him already,and he didn't even know his name. Alex rolled his eyes at the other boy, all he had wanted to do was go for a walk. Now this. "So," he began, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 pm

Jace smirked, "Now, now, if you're not going to tell me who you are, why should i tell you who i am?" He cocked his head to the side and frowned briefly, "Oh i can afford plenty of burgers. I just prefer my meat to be fresh...and raw." He smiled as if the comment pleased him in some way, even though it made him sound slightly mad. But he was pretty sure that he wasn't the only shape-shifter to like the taste of raw meat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Alex mimed being sick, "Well, for the fact you almost killed me, I think that gives me a right to know who you are." Alex looked at him disgustedly. Sure he was hot, but he wasn't half mad. Alex bit his lip and looked at him properly. He had tattoos, just like Nick did. It made him feel a little uneasy. As if he was Nick - trying to trick him. But he knew Nick couldn't change shape.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Jace smiled, "Hmm i suppose that does give you some right." He said it in a way that showed he wasn't about apologise for what had happened. He hesitated slightly then stretched out a pale, slender hand and smiled, "Do i get to know who you are now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Alex sighed, defeated. "Yeah sure. I'm Alex," he said, ignoring the hand in front of him. He was still wary as to wether the boy was still going to attack him or not. Eventually - so as not to be rude - he shook the boy's hand almost immediately letting go. "What about you?" he questioned placing his hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Jace smiled, pleased that he had gotten the boy's name out of him even though he had been reluctant. "I'm Jace," he said, placing his hand back down by his side. Alex looked like the sort of person who was popular and all the girls - and maybe some boys - fawned over him. But he didn't mind. That was exactly the sort of person he wanted to meet. Someone to play with then throw away once he was bored. 'Friends are like pawns, protecting your king and queen. They are disposable, stupid and easily led.' That's what his father had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Alex looked at the boy quizzically, "Is that short for something?" he asked, 'Jace' didn't seem like it really fitted the boy. Alex thought his name should have been longer. But he wasn't especially bothered. He was just making conversation. 'With someone who just tried to kill you!' his head screamed at him. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He was only really here to be able to tick this boy off his list. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Jace smiled, "It's short for Jonathan if you must know." He really was getting bored and he was hungry. He stretched his arms up over his head, his shirt riding up to reveal a flat, muscular stomach dotted with tattoos. His father hated tattoos and that was the only reason why Jace had so many. Well apart from the ones which represented things like his first kill - human and animal, his first transformation, his first use of his telekinesis, his first - and probably only - love. "So what is a cute boy like you doing out in the woods at this time of night?" he asked, cocking his head to the side again. It was a habit of his, one he used when he was curious or confused.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Alex shrugged, "Looking for someone to take my mind off things. Why? Are You offering?" he asked cheekily winking at Jace. He had looked closely at lots of tattoos, and had thought about actually getting one. But where and what? He folded his arms neatly over his body. Jace might be okay with the way he looked. But no matter what Alex would always be a little self-conscious.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Jace smirked, stepping towards the boy, "Only if you're offering." He smirked again then stepped away, "Unless of course you prefer something a little more femine..." He transformed himself into a beautiful blonde girl with gently tanned skin and bright blue eyes. "I don't mind, sweetie, either is good for me," he - or rather she - said. He transformed back into himself and grinned, "The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Transforming [open]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next