Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Transforming [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Transforming [open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:31 am

"Oh," Alex said quietly, chewing on his bottom lip. "Was that?" he asked, it seemed like a petty reason. But then again he had never told his parents he was gay. It was too late now. Tucking his hands in his pockets Alex began to think, surly Jace had ties to him if he had come with Alex to get his tattoo done, he had turned into a monkey and a dragon when he was asked, he had let Alex ride on his back. Maybe they shouldn't spend anymore time together, just to keep Jace safe.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 am

Jace frowned, "You looked worried," he said, cocking his head to the side. "He won't come after you, if that's what you're worried about. I haven't seen where you live or anyone you know, so he won't have any access to that information. I doubt he will bother anyway. He'll probably just punish me then forget about it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 am

Alex smiled weakly, "No, I wasn't worried about that. But thanks for telling me." Alex stepped a little closer to Jace, "You'll be okay won't you? I'm sorry, this is all my fault." Alex ran his tongue over his lip, he could feel the dent where his teeth had been. He shivered slightly in the cold night air, but he didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am

Jace chuckled and walked over to Alex, ruffling his hair before pulling him into a hug. "Don't you worry about me. I have lived with him for 17 years." He rubbed at the bruise then shrugged, "If i'm lucky, he'll be blinded by his rage. Emotions make you weak and leave gaps for your opponents. He forgets that i am becoming stronger than him now."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 am

Alex, a little surprised, hugged back. "and I thought it was bad not having proper parents," he mumbled. He regretted calling his mother useless, even thought she was, she didn't even know who he was, but she was still there. He knew the more she dragged out her life the more painful it would be for both of them. He hated to admit it, but she was dying, and he was trying too hard to keep her alive. But now he felt like Jace had the worse deal.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Jace chuckled, "Well i never knew my mother so it's all i've ever known. I wouldn't pity me. Each time i get a little bit stronger. And anyway, he never uses his full power on me, otherwise i would be able to build up a resistance to it. I wouldn't be who i am today if it wasn't for him."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Alex pulled away, "I suppose, but still, it can't be good for you," he said, his arms still wrapped around the boy. Noticing their position he hastily pulled away. "Sorry," he mumbled. He needed to stop getting so attached to people, this should have been a one night thing. They shouldn't have gone further than that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Jace chuckled, "Well i'm sure some people would say that. Most of the town think we are mad, but who cares?" He chuckled again, "No worries," he said, shrugging lightly. What an interesting evening they had had. From sex, to tattoos, to food, to a fight with his father. Well it was certainly one of his better one night stands.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Alex smiled weakly and shivered in the cold. "I-I should be getting back.." he began, he was about to add that 'his folks' would be worried about him. But then he remembered he had already kind of admitted he didn't have any. Not that Jace knew anything about his family. He ran his arm slowly up his other looking a little dejectedly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 am

Jace cocked his head to the side, frowning, "Do you have to go?" he asked, his voice a little ashen. He enjoyed spending time with Alex. Of course he had no feelings towards the boy, but he did find him very interesting. And Jace was a curious person. He liked to study people and watch how they reacted to different situations or people. Humanity fascinated him, even if it annoyed him at times.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 am

Alex bit his lips, "Well, no, but it's getting cold," he said quietly. His t-shirt was less than adequate for keeping him warm. He didn't want to leave Jace's company, but he would never take the boy back to his own flat. Not after seeing Jace's house. He wasn't poor, but he definitely wasn't well off like Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am

Jace thought for a moment then smiled, "Can't we go back to your place?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. His eyes glistened with a kind of excitement. He liked going to new places, he liked exploring. He wouldn't admit it but he was afraid of going back to his father. The only thing waiting for him there was pain. He wanted to spend as much time as possible away from him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:41 am

Alex bit his lip, "Umm, well, my dad's pretty strict about bringing people back...and...umm...he might not like it," he mumbled. Glad that Jace didn't know anything about his parents. The only thing he'd said was they they weren't 'proper parents' maybe that could mean foster parents? Yes, Alex though, I'll go with that story. "Sorry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 am

Jace chuckled, "You're a terrible liar, Alex." He smirked then shrugged, "No worries. See you around," he said, kissing the boy's cheek before turning around and heading back to the forest. He couldn't imagine what his father was going to do to him. Probably force him to do a certain unpleasant task, clearing up a mess he had made or something.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 am

Alex reached out and grabbed onto Jace's hand, "Don't go...I...isn't there anywhere else?" he asked. Maybe they would have to go back to his place after all. It wasn't that bad, sure it was a two room flat on the first floor of one of the average apartment blocks in town, but it wasn't that bad. But to Jace it would be like his cupboard of something.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:50 am

Jace smiled and turned around, glad to see that he wasn't the only person who didn't really want to leave. "Hmmm," he thought for a moment. His face lit up as he remembered the apartment his father had in town. He knew where the key was hidden, having found the information during one of their sessions. Of course he hadn't told his father, he was just surprised that he hadn't thought of it sooner. He would have to disable the security system but that wouldn't be hard. "We can go to my father's flat," he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 am

Alex chewed on his bottom lip, "Is that a good idea?" he asked, but followed Jace anyway. Mentally he breathed a sigh of relief that he wouldn't have to take Jace back to his. Maybe after he'd saved up enough to move somewhere nicer he'd start to take people home.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 am

Jace chuckled, "Probably not but who cares? I might as well have some fun while i can," he said, pulling Alex along by his hand. He was excited at the prospect of breaking the rules, something he enjoyed doing especially when it was breaking his father's rules. "I've never been there but i know where it is and how to disable the security, so we'll be fine. And he doesn't go there often," he said, still smirking happily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 am

Alex rolled his eyes, Relax, he thought, you're not the one breaking the rules. It made him smile to see Jace to excited. Even if they were breaking the rules. Looking at Jace from behind Alex smirked to himself. At least this time he might have a softer landing...
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 am

Jace, already growing impatient at walking, transformed into the large eagle again and picked up Alex with his claws, making sure that they didn't dig into the skin. "It's on the other side of town," he said, excitement still clear in his chirpy voice. They swoared above the town, the houses looking more like toys than real houses. He changed his path, swerving to the right as he circled around then gently came to land on a roof of a block of flats, dropping Alex gently to the ground. He transformed back and smirked, "See we even have roof access!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 am

Alex chuckled, "How convenient," he smirked taking Jace's hand again as they headed down to the actual apartment. It was strange to think that on the other side of town would be Nick and some other person. But that didn't matter, Alex had Jace for now and he was more than enough to handle.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:24 am

Jace chuckled then lead him down the stairs. He pushed a panel in the wall, which moved and left a keypad. Closing his eyes briefly, he thought back to the time he had stolen his father's memory. He punched in the code once he had remembered it then hurried into the room. "Wait there," he called to Alex. He rushed inside and transformed into a tiny spider. He moved towards the electrics then transformed into a mouse and bit through the cables connected to the CCTV cameras, motion sensors and microphones. A green light informed him that he had been successful so he transformed back and then pulled Alex inside. "Welcome to my father's humble abode!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:27 am

Alex stepped into the most lavish apartment he had ever been in. He had thought right, his 'room' would have been like a cupboard. "It's amazing," he gawked, looking around him. "How can you afford so much?" he asked looking at the full sixty inches for plasma television. The whole apartment was very modern, very clean and very tidy. Alex wished he could stay there forever.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 am

Jace chuckled, "Let's just say my father's job pays well..." He chuckled again then went to sausage kitchen, "Fancy anything?" he asked, eying up sausage wine rack. He wasn't sure if Alex liked alcohol all that much, but old habits died hard. He picked out a nice bottle of red then grabbed two glasses, "Remind to clean up when we leave. I doubt Father will come here for another week or so, depending on his work, but it's always better to be safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 am

"What does he do?" Alex asked sitting down on a chair, "and I'll have what you're having." Still looking around he noticed some photos up on sausage wall. Almost instinctively he walked over to them pineapple looked at sausage people in them, "Is that you?" he asked pointing to a little baby sitting on sausage floor, utterly confused as to what sausage photographer was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transforming [open]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next