Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Transforming [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

Transforming [open] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:05 am

Jace walked up behind him and chuckled, "Yepp that's me. Little baby me," he said, rolling his eyes. "I'm surprised Father even has any pictures in here." He frowned slightly, the photo on the wall puzzling him. His father wasn't exactly the family man and having baby pictures really didn't suit him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 am

"You were cute," Alex paused and turned to Jace, "What happened?" he said jokingly placing a tender kiss on the boy's cheek. Turning Alex looked at the other walls in the house, there were awards for services to people, photo's of a man holding trophies. But no more of Jace and none of his mother.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:21 am

Jace chuckled and pouted, "Meany," he muttered. He walked up behind Alex and wrapped his arms around the boy, placing a kiss on his neck. He followed Alex's eyes and looked at the pictures of his father. He rolled his eyes, "That man is such a show off," he said, a slight hint of jealousy in his voice. He had never been as good as his father, no matter how hard he tried. There was always something for him to fail at.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 am

Alex shrugged, "Maybe, but I'd pick his son any day," he said a smile playing on his lips and he leant back against Jace's chest. He looked up at the boy and chewed on his bottom lip, "Anything you want to show me?" he asked innocently, the bed, for example he thought, making him smile even more.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 am

Jace chuckled and raised his eyebrow, "Hmm i'm not sure. Perhaps the bedroom would be in order?" He laughed and let go of Alex, moving around to take his hand. He led him forwards, down the hallway, until they reached a large room. It was simply decorated, like the rest of the house, in blacks, whites and greys. A large window covered most of one wall, whilst another wall was taken up by an enormous bed, big enough for at least 5 people. "I think this is what you had in mind," he said, placing a teasing kiss on the corner of Alex's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 am

Alex blushed slightly and kissed Jace back on his lips. "You know me too well already," he smirked running his hands along Jace's trousers. The bed was huge, if Alex played his cards right, they would have a whole night of fun ahead of them. Biting his lip he slid his hands up the inside of Jace's shirt, kissing his neck as he went.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:00 am

Jace moaned quietly then did the same to Alex, running his hands up under the boy's shirt. He tilted his head to the side, allowing Alex better access to his neck. His hands crept down Alex's chest, to the waistband of his trousers, before he slipped them inside, smirking at the sensations. Tonight would be a very good night, he was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 am

Alex smirked at Jace's hand, looking up, his eyebrows raised he bit his lip. "Down boy," he grinned pushing Jace onto his back ont he bed. Straddling his waist Alex sat just below his crotch. Leaning forward he continued to trace kisses down the boy's neck, slipping his hand into Jace's trousers.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:23 am

Jace smirked before pulling the boy's shirt off. At least it was warmer and softer inside than on the forest floor. He moaned as Alex slid his hand into his trousers. He leant forwards and nibbled at his collar bone, sucking and biting the skin. All thoughts of his father were far out of his mind now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 am

Alex smirked and bit his lip, pulling Jace's shirt off his toned body. Kissing and licking down Jace's chest, Alex let his fingers wander around the boy's body. He smiled at Jace's moan - a sound he enjoyed hearing. Slowly and carefully he undid the boy's trousers, pulling them off his legs.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 am

Jace smiled and slid his hands from Alex's shoulders, down to his trousers. He undid the flies then pulled the trousers off, his eyes gazing over Alex's body. He made a trail of kisses down his chest, before getting lower and lower....
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 am

Alex lifted the boy's head with this fingers, "Twice in a day, are you sure you can handle it?" he grinned placing a kiss on the boy's lips and pushing him back onto his back. Licking the boy's neck he smirked. Oh what fun they would have...

---
Time Lapse
---
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:08 am

Jace snoozed gently, Alex tucked neatly into the shape of him [yay spooning]. One arm was draped over Alex, their fingers just touching. He smiled in his smile, obviously having a pleasant dream. Sleep was the only time when Jace was really peaceful and really himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:06 am

Alex awoke suddenly, he hadn't slept so easy. Nightmares of the night he lost his father, and almost his mother, flashed through his mind. It happened every time he was away from home. Alex tried to silently and carefully creep out of Jace's grasp. He needed to get home to check his mother was still alright. After the attack he was never sure anymore. Grabbing his clothes he slowly dressed himself, finishing by sliding his jeans over his thin legs. Looking back to the sleeping Jace he pulled out a piece of paper from a draw and began writing a note, he didn't want Jace to think he was rude.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 am

Jace frowned in his sleep, feeling the loss of warmth from Alex's body. With a groan he opened his eyes and blinked a few times, trying to clear the sleep away. He looked over to Alex who seemed in the process of writing a note, and cocked his head to the side, "Leaving so soon?" he asked, his voice joking. After all they had just spent all evening and all night together. Probably one of the best one night stands he had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 am

Alex's head snapped up at the sound of Jace's voice, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just have things to do," he said shakily, but still flashing Jace a confident smile. His smile faltered a little as he looked at the time. "I better go, I was nice meeting you," he said giving Jace a mock bow before he turned to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Jace chuckled, "Again, i will say that you're a terrible liar." He stood up and pulled on his boxers, "Are we going to meet again?" he asked, putting his arm across the door to stop Alex from leaving. "Because i had such a....marvelous time with you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Alex blushed a little as he looked up at Jace, "We might, depends on what's going on I suppose," he said smiling. Standing up straight he placed a gentle kiss on the boys cheek. "I had a nice time too," he paused and looked down a little, "it's better to be a bad liar than a good one. I would hate to be lied to and never realise."
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Jace cocked his head to the side, "Really? But lying comes in useful when you get caught. Unless, of course, your father has a built in lie detector," he said, chuckling. He moved his arm and folded them across his chest. "See you around, Alex," he said, placing a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 pm

"That's not quite what I meant," Alex said smiling weakly at Jace. Taking one last look at the apartment Alex stepped out of the building. Away from Jace. Running he began to make his way to the hospital. To his mother and away from Jace. He looked back at the building where the boy would still be. "See you later," he whispered to himself. Turning back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Jace cocked his head to the side again, frowning. "What a strange boy," he said, quietly to himself. He walked around the flat which now seemed decidedly empty. "I'm coming home, Father dearest," he said, smiling manically, before walking out of the flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transforming [open]   Transforming [open] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transforming [open]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7