Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Boredom in the Morning... [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-24
Job/hobbies : Catching waves, boarding, working on his car, reading a good book

Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:36 am

A tall thin boy walked into the library, turquoise eyes scanned the room noticing there were a few people already here. He sauntered over to the nearest shelf and gazed at the contents. Great, science fiction. How terribly cliche in a school for students who would easily fit within the pages of most of these novels.

He actually glowered at the books before moving to another section. There had to be something here he hadn't read and wanted to. He looked at the upper shelves first, and then made his way towards the bottom. His blonde hair cascaded into his eyes as he tipped his head down and he shook it back before continuing to peruse the lower shelves.

There was still nothing here that he wanted to read in his off time. He hated transferring, and in his Senior year was almost too much. Most people would be firmly ensconced in groups by now, and Marco was one who liked to buck the rules and conform to no one area or group. He was certain he'd never fit in in one short year.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 am

Alex bit his lip as he tried to reach for a book on a high shelf. Getting angrier and angrier at the fact he wasn't quite tall enough. Sighing in defeat he used his psychokinetisis to pull down the book he wanted where it landed neatly in his hand. Smiling he flipped open the book and began to read it as his feet lead the way out of the library.

Suddenly out of no where a boy, about his age managed to step in front of Alex and the thin boy walked directly into him. Nearly falling to the floor. Lowering his book he scowled at the other boy. Before noticing he was quite good looking. Dropping the scowl Alex smiled apologetically, "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you alright?" he asked, putting the book down on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:29 am

Marco stumbled when he contacted something very warm and human. He hadn't been watching where he was going and had apparently gotten in someone's way. He heard the boy's voice, but didn't fully register the words. He was quite good looking, and a little shorter than Marco.

"I apologize," he said in reply, "I'm afraid I wasn't watching where I was going. I was looking instead for something to read."

He grinned and added, "Uh, I'm Marco."

He looked at the book the boy had set on the table, perhaps it was worth a look too; something to continue the conversation for a moment?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Alex smiled up at the other boy and handed him the book he had just put down, "Harry Potter - It's a best seller," he grinned, turning away just before the boy said his name. Marco, it was a cute name to go with a cute boy. Not that Alex was interested. He had Nick after all. He didn't need anyone else. "I'm Alex," he replied turning back to the boy, a small smile still playing on his thin lips. "Are you new?" he asked, looking the boy up and down. Impressive...
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Marco grinned, "Ahh Harry Potter...I'm afraid I already read that series, though I guess I could read it again."

He noticed the smile on the boy, Alex's, face and thought it an attractive addition. But he never presupposed anyones gender preference although he didn't mind either himself. He grinned showing off a dimple near his left eye, "Ya, I'm the unlucky Senior transfer. My Dad graduated from here, so he always wanted me to go." he shrugged. He didn't know what he thought of the place yet, but the scenery here was nice...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

"Ah," Alex mused in reply, "Well I'm sure you'll enjoy it, though, you still need to be wary of a few people," he added, chuckling lightly. "So...I'm guessing a hero, not many sidekicks have the confidence to stand up and talk," he said perching up on the table his book had rested on moments before. He wondered briefly what it would be like to touch the boy's hair. It was a wonderful colour and looked so soft...
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Marco chuckled, "Yeah, well my Dad's a Hero, but my Grandpa is another story..." he grinned outright, his family was confused in his opinion. He figured he leaned towards Good, he just didn't have it in him to be truely Evil, Mischevious yes, not evil. Marco leaned down to look closer at the book the boy had placed in his hands again. His platinum hair fell forward as he did.

He looked back up at Alex where he was sitting on the table now, his turquoise eyes were hidden behind the curtain of his blonde hair but he didn't bother to move it this time; instead he simply peered through the fringe.

"So you're a Hero then too? May I ask what's your power as that seems to be the appropriate inquiry..." he said grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Alex chuckled lightly and, on impulse, moved the boy's hair out of his eyes. Dropping his hand quickly when he realised what he was doing. He smiled gently as he listened to the boy's voice. "Yeah, I'm a hero. I have Super Hearing and Psychokinetisis. Though, the hearing isn't as great as it sounds," added, rolling his eyes at the obvious pun. "Psychokinetisis is like telekenetisis, but better," he said grinning. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Marco raised his hand to flip his hair behind his ear after Alex had moved it out of his face. He should get it cut, but he liked the length. "Psychokenetisis? Nice!" he commented. "I have time manipulation, but I can't show you because everyone other than me is frozen in time. It's great for practical jokes though," he added smiling mischeviously a dark light shining in his bright blue eyes. "You'd be hard to sneak up on otherwise I'd bet."

"I also have super stamina...which could be great," he laughed at his thinly veiled sexual innuendo. He had thought this many times, but it was the first time he said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Alex laughed lightly at the mention of the super stamina, "Don't go near my boyfriend then, he has power mimicry - he'd take that off you in an instant," Alex said tucking his hands neatly in his lap. "Time manipulation sounds good too, so like, you can just steal everything?" he asked, eyebrow raised as if he had a plan.

"Super hearing has it's up sides - you get to hear into everyone's conversations. What they're doing, when they're doing it. But sometimes it gets annoying. Like when you can hear people picking their noses...yeah...or worse," he said, involuntarily shivering.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Marco pondered Alex's insinuation of stealing something. He had borrowed things on occasion when it was terribly funny. It was one of his favorite pranks to move a teacher's chair just as they were getting ready to sit down...or snatch the last slice of Cheese Pizza on Pizza day in the cafeteria just as his favorite enemy was about to take his first bite.

Marco laughed outright to cover his finding out that Alex had a boyfriend. However, that there was a boyfriend was hopeful! "You would have hated my old dorm then. Bunch of teenage boys not caring who heard them in the night...Yeah, you'd have had it bad there."

He returned to the happier thought of a prank with Alex, "So...what is there to do for fun around here? I know you can think of something." Marco's eyes glittered mischeviously deepening from their bright turquoise to a golden color.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Josh entered the library and looked around. He was board and wasn't alowed to train on school grounds until after hours. That sucked. So he decided to see what was going on inside the quite nook of the school. He spoted Alex and some one he didn't know. Josh walked up with no hesitation. "Hey Alex. Whcha reading?" He asked playfully. He looked at the new boy with one eyebrow raised. "And you are?" He asked letting the last word trail off.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Marco moved his gaze from Alex to the other boy who had entered. He had blonde hair too, but his was darker than Marco's. He was thin and had a masculine build...interesting.

"I'm Marco, may I ask whom you are?" he said politely with a half grin his movement had caused his long bangs to swing back into his face, a curse of straight thin hair. He moved it back behind his ear absently.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:57 pm

"Josh Delk." he said absently. "So your new right?" He asked all though he already knew the answer. He looked at the boy aprazingly. Just like all the other students here, he was hot. Not that Josh was going to let on that he thought so. After all he had his eyes on Levi and no one else. "So," he said with a wink to Alex, "hows the old ball and chain lately?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Alex rolled his eyes, "Joshhh," he whined, not appreciating the nickname. "Nick's fine. He's at home with Joe. We're going to meet his parents soon..." he said, his voice trailing off towards the end. He was getting more and more nervous. "Though, I doubt he'll appreciate being left alone, so I should probably make a move soon," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Marco nodded; it was obvious, wasn't it, that he was new? "Ya, just moved into town from California. I miss the beach already." he said with a sigh. He had brought his surfboards, but why he didn't know...the offhand chance of finding somewhere to surf was remote. Although there could be elemental users here who could easily turn any placid lake into some great surf... that would be nice.

He mused to himself as Josh asked about Alex's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm

"Don't worry, your going to be loved. If you just chill and act like your self." he said with a smile. "As for the whole not likeing to be left alone..." Josh just gave Alex a wink of understanding. "I catch your drift." he turned to the new boy. "So whats your stroy?" he said without an once of bashfulness, "Gay, straight, what?" Josh knew he was being a little rude but he needed to figure out the compition.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Marco appraised the straightforward boy more acutely. "I'm not shy to say I'm Bi..I've had boyfriends and girlfriends. Typically I lean more Gay than straight tho, I understand guys better and they are definately Hotter..." he smirked glancing at Alex who was definately Hot, and then looking back at Josh who was also very goodlooking. However; both appeared to be taken, so he would have to look elsewhere or bide his time.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 pm

"Good, your not a pansy about it." Josh said with a smile. "But there are rules of engagement here. Alex is hot but if you try anything with him you'll answer to Nick. Nick is not found of compition." he said matter of factly looking down at Alex with an evil smile. Time to live up to his anti-hero status. "As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that Nick isn't trying to kill me for just being your friend Alex." he grinned. He was playing around but with a serious note in his voice. Under his breath so marco couldn't hear him he added, "Nick better appricate the help im giving him, trying to scare off Marco." He went back to talking to Marco, "I'm not normaly this rude or annoying I'm just kinda angry that my adoptive dad had me do three times the normal amount of training this morning.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Alex rolled his eyes, "Nick isn't that bad...sure he's tried to kill Jace...and really wants to punch Edward in the face. He's nearly drowned himself, he was the reason I got pneumonia...but he's not that bad. He just cares about me. I'm sure you'd do the same for Levi, Josh," he said grinning. He had blushed a lot when Josh and Marco had both looked at him, especially when Josh had called him hot. He never thought of himself like that. "I'm sure he'll love you for it," he said to Josh, his eyebrow raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:05 pm

"He's just bad enough to try to kill Jace..." Josh played around with a wink. "And what about Nick being the reason you got pneumonia?" Josh hadn't known the cause of Alex's earlier condition. He wasn't to thrilled at the time, and now he had a reason to kick Nick in the rear.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Marco watched the banter, and actually took the "warning" at face value. After hearing what the two boys said he felt he had better be careful.

"It's alright Josh, I don't think you're terribly rude," he commented jokingly with a playful grin.

He felt that Mischevious streak rising up within him, "I'll think more of you if you can tell me if there are any guys here as hot as you two that aren't taken!" he said with a playful smirk. After all he didn't really want to cause any trouble, he admired friends for their own sake. "Then I won't be any threat and we can all get down to being friends."
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

"I don't know if Jace is or not but he's hung up on Alex. It would probably be good for him to get someone else. That way Nick wouldn't try to kick his butt every other day." Josh said with a playful smile. "Alex would know more then me about the guys around here. I'm not much less new then yourself. Other than you and Levi I'm the new boy here." he said with a smirk, "I've only been here a few months. And with a body like yours you'll have not a problem getting a date." He said honestly. If there was one thing Josh never lied about it was a person's looks.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 pm

"It was only cause he left and I tried to drown myself," he said simply in answer to Josh as to how he got pneumonia. He bit his lip and turned back to Marco and smiled. "Yeah, there's always Jace Grey, he's a little mad - but pretty hot. Though, don't tell anyone I said that. Especially not him. He and Nick really really don't get along anymore. I'm not supposed to see him, but I'm sure I can introduce you one day," he said jumping down off the table and pulling his bag over his shoulder. "I should probably go, if Nick catches me here with you he'll go mad. I'm sure I'll see you around though," he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:25 pm

"Not to mention me," Josh said with a wicked smile. "Tell Joe I said hi. And Nick for that matter." Josh teased. He knew the message wouldn't make it. It was just to get under Alex's skin. What else were friends for? "I would introduce you but the last time Jace and I talked we about got into a fight." he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Morning... [Open]   Boredom in the Morning...  [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the Morning... [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next