Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Apologies [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Apologies [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Apologies [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Apologies [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Apologies [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Apologies [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Destin sat in the detention room once again. He and Alex had been caught fighting in the cafeteria and so were spending every lunch time this week writing lines. Not that writing lines helped in anyway. Destin thew his head back in exasperation. It was their first detention, but Alex hadn't shown up yet. Would he? Would he want to be in the same room as someone who had hit him? Destin doubted it. Walking to the front desk Destin took a few sheets of paper, if Alex was going to show up, Destin had a lot of apologising to do.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Sephy slipped in through the door. Of course she had detention; as if slapping Alex wasn't enough to punish her for, she was also here for the usual crime of not being able to win any fights. This time it had ended with bruises on her legs and red marks on her forearms where she'd been grabbed and held by her opponent. She looked up, and was surprised to see Destin there too - she hadn't thought they'd be put in the same room - and hurried over to him, glad she could snatch a few minutes alone with him before a teacher arrived. "Hey," she whispered, scared to break the silence. "Are you...are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Alex tumbled through the corridors, he was late, so very late. Slowly he creaked open the detention room door to find Destin, sitting with Sephy...typical. Silently he sat down in the furthest chair away from the other two and waited. He wished that they hadn't fought, but at least now Destin was free to be who he wanted without having to worry about Alex all the time. Flicking his pencil between his fingers Alex sighed, waiting for the principle to come. The quicker this was over the quicker he could leave.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Destin smiled to Sephy, "I'm fine, are you okay?" he asked looking at her bruises. They looked pretty fierce, it was unafair that she should be put with people with stonger powerts than her, couldn;t they let her rest sometimes. Destin looked at her carefuly, the shouldn't take too long to heal. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Alex. Destin tured his back on the other boy and pretended to be having an in depth conversation with Sephy, "So, umm, how's your day been?" he asked her, a little louder than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm

"Good...thanks," Sephy replied, surprised and confused by the change in tone of the conversation. She glanced around at Alex and half-smiled, hopefully apologetically. She hadn't meant to slap him, or say those horrible things. But he had said horrible things first, about her and about Destin. She hoped it could all be forgotten, though. They'd all been equally wrong, though she had been a little shocked by Destin's violence. It had been brewing for a long time, though, she could see that, and that was the only reason.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Alex rolled his eyes at Destin, Don't make it obvious or anything he thought, crossing his arms over his thin frame and leaning back in his chair. He looked over as Sephy smiled at him, he could almost feel the sting still on his face from where she had hit him. But she had had every right to do so. He smiled back at her, hoping that the incident was in the past. Slowly Alex stood and retrieved some paper from the front desk and began to write. Looking up every now and then to the other two people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Destin smiled at Sephy, a little forced. But still a smile. Turning to Alex he sighed, couldnt they just be friends again? was it so hard/ Running a hand though his hair he tried to think of something else to say to Sephy, but noithng came. He looked over to Alex who had started to write. He wanted to say something, to break the silence, but there was nothing. Looking down at the blank piece of paper infront of him he hoped that either Sephy or Alex would break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Sephy stayed silent, and sat down at the desk next to Destin, pulling some paper and a pen out of her bag. Having thought of a line that covered both her 'crimes', killing two birds with one stone, so to speak, she began to write:

Before I get into fights, I must learn how to win them.

The silence was tense, but at least nobody was shouting. That's what she reassured herself all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Alex sighed he was getting bored of writing, I must not fight. It was simple and too the point and got him out of writing a lot. The silence was beginning to get to him. It was the silence that hung awkwardly over all bad situations. Would no one break it? Slowly Alex drummed his fingers on the table not really paying attention to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 pm

Destin finally decided to break the silence, with what he wasn't sure. Turning his head he faced Alex, "Umm..look...I just wanna say, I'm really sorry I hit you and said that stuff. I didn't mean it. I just hate seeing you get used all the time. By people who don't care. But i care, i just wanted you to know..." he trailed off into silence, hoping Alex would get what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Alex looked up from his sheet of paper, "You care about me...so you hit me...makes perfect sense," he said looking back down to his paper and writing a few more lines. "What makes you think they don't care? Nick offered to let me stay with him, he helped me some other stuff too, " Alex paused, trying not to think of the hospital, "And Jace took me out with him. He showed me places out of this silly little town" Alex folded his arms and looked over to the two other people, "It's not just about the sex Destin...I enjoy meeting new people, doing new things. That's who I am. I thought you knew that."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:04 pm

"I do know that, it just got too much. I thought you cared about me...like...you know," he trailed off into silence, like you loved me he thought, willing himself to say it out loud, but he couldn't. "Please forgive me, I know it was wrong, but I'm really sorry." Destin stood up and crossed the room and sat on a desk next to Alex, "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 am

Alex started at him for a moment, not really knowing what to say. "I do care about you, you're my best friend. I love you, more like a brother. I do forgive you," he said slowly and carefully, making sure the right words came out, "I'm sorry too. To both of you," he said looking towards Sephy. "I shouldn't have said the things I did, it was wrong. I didn't mean them, I was just upset."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 am

Destin smiled and placed a kiss on the boy's cheek, "I forgive you," he said. Turning he looked at Sephy and smiled at her, motioning for her to come over. "What about you?" he asked her, sitting himself up onto Alex's desk. "I love you too," he replied to Alex, now knowing where he stood. A brother was better than nothing. Besides, Alex was probaby the coolest brother you could ever have.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

She finished her line and turned, suddenly aware that one or both of them was talking to her. She'd blanked out for a moment, thinking it best to avoid hearing things she'd heard so many times before, or things that could hurt her. "I...forgive you," she mumbled. "As long as you don't say it ever again." Or anything else about me. Not even nice things. She didn't ever want to be on Alex's mind, and she hated the thought that they might discuss her behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Alex bit his lip and looked back down to his piece of paper, "You don't have to forgive me," he mumbled back to Sephy, "I know what I said was out of order. I'm not likely to say it again." he sighed quietly and returned to his piece of paper. Deep down he knew that Sephy wouldn't ever really forgive him, no matter how sorry he was. He picked up his pen yet again and began to finish his lines, he needed to get out of that small room and get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 am

Destin took the pen gently out of Alex's hand, leaning forward he whispered to the boy, "Can I kiss you?" their lips were so close already. Destin chewed on his lip as he lay the pen back on the table. He was in a difficult position. He and Alex always had a kiss-and-make-up thing, Everytime the had fallen out. He didn;t want to break that tradtition but Sephy was there, and he didn't want to hurt her feelings either. He would explain another time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:15 am

Alex blushed slightly, "If you like," he said smiling. But he lowered his head slightly. What about Sephy? He looked over to her, well, Destin could explain about their...ahem...traditions. After all, they had been doing them for 12 years. Alex smiled up at Destin. Well, he hoped Sephy wasn't the jealous type.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Sephy looked away and hastily began to scribble down her lines again, finally finishing, grabbing her bag, and bursting out of the room. She opened the door with such force that it slammed against the wall and made a tiny hairline crack where the handle had hit it. She'd had a flash - funny how her power only worked when she didn't want it to - and had seen something she didn't want to see; she hadn't meant to make a scene, she'd just wanted to get out of there. Granted, she could have been more discreet, but something was happening to her lately. She was getting ever so slightly angrier about things, she was taking stands, she was slamming doors... How did that happen? How could she do that when in class she barely had enough strength to throw a half decent punch, let alone make a bruise...?
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 am

Destin closed the gap finally and pressed his lips gently against Alex's when he heard a bang of a door against a very old wall. Sephy. Pulling away from Alex he turned to the swinging door. F*ck detention he thought and chased after her. "Sephy!" he called chasing after her, "Sephy wait!" Meeting her halfway sdown the corridor he grabbed onto her arm and pulled her to a stop. "What was all that about?" he asked taking a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:37 pm

She turned to face him, breathless and surprised. "I... I saw what was going to happen, and I didn't want to watch it twice!" she said quickly, her voice very high and shaky. She pulled her arm from his grip and stepped out of reach, hoping he'd take the hint and not stretch out to grab her again. "Go back and make up with Alex," she muttered, much calmer this time. "I've finished my lines, I've got to get home. They'll be wondering where I am. Go and make up with Alex. That's important. It doesn't take a psychic to see that much."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Destin frowned, "Right...well have a good night," he said and turned away from Sephy and began walking back to detention. Stopping suddenly he turned, "You know, I didn't think you were the jealous type. Alex is my friend. I'm not going to marry him." Turning back he began walking down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 pm

"I'm not jealous!" she called, though it was a total lie. "You can marry him if you want, it's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything!" As soon as the words had come out she wished she hadn't said them. It was a delicate situation as it was; one false move and she could lose what little progress she had made and send him running back to Alex's arms. And now she'd said that? Talk about tactless. "Sorry, I... I know he's just your friend. I just can't bear to see you kiss him when, when... When I so want it to be me."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 am

Destin turned and frowned, "Excuse me?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest. "No, Sephy, you're not my girlfriend." he said, he had no idea what she was trying to get at. "It's just," he took a deep breath, "I love Alex. He's my best friend. I'm not looking right now...I just need to sort a few things, does that make sense?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 pm

"Of course it makes sense," she replied calmly, no trace of anger in her any more. It had gone almost as soon as it had appeared. "But... I... What am I, to you?" Her mind flicked back through the treasured memories of he other night, trying to be quiet in her room, kissing nervously. Compared to the amount of times Destin had kissed Alex, and the passion and emotion behind those actions, their little encounter had been absolutely nothing. "Nevermind," she added quickly, shaking her head. "Alex will be waiting. We can talk about this another time...if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies [Open]   Apologies [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next