Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Punishment [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Punishment [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Punishment [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Punishment [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Punishment [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Punishment [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Punishment [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Punishment [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Punishment [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Punishment [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Sephy was in detention on her own yet again. How could she help it if her power had decided to switch off for the day? And surely getting beaten up was punishment enough without coming here as well? She bit her lip hard as she tried to calm herself down. She wasn't naturally an angry person, but she got very frustrated with herself when she seemed to fail other people, and when other people seemed to fail her. It wasn't even as if she could get out of things because her dad was famous, like some of the other kids here. No, her parents were British, so they weren't at all well known. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. It wasn't so bad, really, it was just the principle of the thing. It was quiet here, and it's not like she had anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:08 pm

After a lot of shouting and kicking, Destin fell forward into the detention room. He tried to stand but someone had tied his arms behind his back in a very feminine bow. Growling angrily at the closing door he tried to stand yet again, but just ended up rolling onto his back. It was then he noticed someone else was in the room. But she wasn't facing him, slowly he stretched out his foot to tap her on the shoulder, "Excuse me, you wouldn't mind untying me, would you?" he asked, indicating to his arms. It didn't hurt - it was just uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Sephy jumped as she heard the door open and felt someone tapping on her shoulder in the same instant. She leapt to her feet and dashed behind the boy in a very neat, delicate way, and began to untie the knot with her slender fingers. It was all done in a matter of seconds. "Is that better?" she asked, though the answer was pretty obvious. She smiled; the boy was cute, not that she had much luck, or chance for that matter. He was one of the more popular guys - she half recognised him now.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Destin shook his arms to replace them back to the size they should be, "Cheers," he said smiling to the girl - she was someone he recognized, probably one of Alex's. Laying down on the floor he sighed, it was the fourth time he had been in here this week. It was partly Alex's fault...Destin always wanted to help, but he seemed to be the one that got into all the s*it. Alex just had to smile sweetly at the principle and he was off the hook. Destin, however, was never so lucky.

Last edited by Destin Thomas on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 pm

"You're welcome," she said, though it was more of a whisper. She sat down next to him, crossing her legs. "So, what are you in here for?" she asked, a cheeky grin crossing her face for a fleeting second. It would be nicer now, with someone else here to keep her company. A new friend, perhaps? Or maybe he'd talk now and ignore her in public. Oh well. She'd just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Destin sat up and leant against his elbows. "Umm, I'm not sure...I think fighting came into it somewhere..." he said with a grin, showing the girl a bruise on his cheek. "What about you?" he asked. It was strange to be in such a plane room, a punishment area, and yet be talking so innocently about what mischief they had been up to. It made Destin grin - almost stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 pm

She laughed at his bruise timidly, biting her lip to stop herself making too much noise. "Oh, I... I can't use my power when they want me to," she said simply, shrugging, even though it did make her really upset. She felt so useless, surrounded by so many talented people. Even the so-called sidekicks were better than her. She was meant to be able to fight, but she couldn't even pull a normal punch, let alone actually beat anyone. "So, yeah, I got a bit beaten up." She showed him a scratch on her arm and lifted her shirt up an inch to reveal a bruise on her hip. "It's pretty annoying when your super power gives out when you're meant to be fighting."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm

"Are you okay?" Destin asked worriedly, moving closer to the girl to made sure he wounds weren't dirty. He wrapped a very long arm around her, "Don't worry - this didn't happen until my 3rd year, before I was just a sidekick." he said smiling, "It'll come when you least expect it, and then you get angry because you can't stop," he chuckled, pushing her nose childishly with his finger before unwrapping her and returning his arm to normal size.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:40 pm

"I guess." She felt a little better knowing that this boy was on her side, at least for now. "It does happen sometimes, like I knew you were going to do that - poke my nose, I mean. But it never works when I'm in a fight or in training, so everyone thinks I'm useless. I can predict the next move, see, or I'm supposed to be able to." She shook some hair from her face and smiled, then frowned, realising she had no idea who she was talking to. "What's your name? I just realised I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

"I'm Destin," he said extending his had, but it retained it's normal length, "You're Sephy...right? You were with Alex in the cafeteria that one time." He nodded at the memory. "That's a pretty cool power though, once it's developed fully. It's like seeing into the future. Neat. I'm just the rubber man," he said comically lifting his arms so they drooped back down to the floor and making his legs roll up numerous times.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 pm

She laughed at his display, feeling much more at ease now. He even recognized her! And yes, she did remember him being around that time. "You're Alex's best mate, aren't you?" she asked, recalling seeing them together around and about. Destin. Destin. she repeated in her head, making sure the name and the face remained together in her mind. It was unlikely she would forget again, though; he was a truly remarkable person.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 pm

Destin smiled, she remembered him. Given, she would remember Alex more...but still, he was in her mind. "Yeah, I am." He said, his grin spreading wider across his face. He would spend hours talking about Alex to anyone who would listen. Some thought they were too close and were actually dating, it made them laugh to think about it. No, that wouldn't happen. Sure they would put on a 'display' to anyone who asked, and they were very affectionate, but nothing more that friends. That's what made their relationship so easy.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:05 pm

"He's nice, for someone so popular." So are you. "And he's cute, too." So are you. "And I heard...he's gay?" I hope you aren't too. It made no difference - she herself was bi - but it was a topic of conversation, albeit an awkward one. She wasn't very good at all this stuff; she normally just sat in silence and played with her necklaces or her hair. It wasn't worth talking when no one was listening. But now someone was listening, and that was unusual.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Destin smirked, "He's only nice to girls so he can steal their boyfriends and only nice to guys so they'll, ahem, take him to bed. But I wouldn't have him any other way. So yeah he's gay," He said with a smile, "Not that he hasn't had a few girls either, but that doesn't appeal to him." he smiled once more as he ran his fingers up and down his legs, "I think that's cool, being able to have pretty much anyone you wanted. I wish I was him..." Destin finished, still smiling, but tucking his knees up to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:31 pm

"Mmm," Sephy agreed, although she'd wanted to say, 'You can have me.' She highly doubted that was what he wanted anyway. "And are you...as well?" She bit her lip again, anxious to hear the answer. It could change everything, and nothing at the same time. If only she was a little more popular, if only she didn't just blend into the background, if only she was a little louder, if only she could use her power properly...
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:36 pm

"Gay?" he asked, "No..no I'm got gay. I am when Alex is upset, but not for anyone else. I prefer women," he paused and smiled, "But you know...one at a time, I mean, like, in a relationship...not like one after - you know what I mean," he said blushing slightly. Unfortunately he said relationship as if he'd actually had one, sure he had seen a few girls he was interested in. But none he was brave enough to ask. Alex had tried to help, but now half the school thought he was gay, so that kind of backfired.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 pm

She smiled, but tried not to show her relief on her face. "I'm the same," she said, then realized that she was probably phrasing it wrong. "I mean, I'm bi, but I like guys best." And she knew right away what he meant about relationships. She was the same there, too; always half looking, never really seeing. There'd been a guy before, but he hadn't turned out to be very nice in the end - her mother thought that was partly why Sephy was so shy, but it wasn't true, she'd always been quiet. Maybe less confident after him, but not more shy or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Destin chucked at their awkwardness. He was embarrassed that he had never kissed a girl before, it was strange to think that when he had gone all the way with Alex on many occasion. But not so much as a kiss from a girl. "So do you have a boyfriend at the moment?" he asked innocently. Just carrying on the conversation lightly, although he was curious to know. She was very pretty after all and Alex had already shown he liked her style by asking her to hang out with them that one time. 'Hmm, Maybe' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

"No," she said simply. There wasn't much else to it, really. She was single, and expected to remain that way at least until she left school, probably longer. She wasn't bitter about it, that was just the way it was. But he wanted to know... No, it didn't mean anything. "And you? Have you got a girlfriend?" she asked, equally innocently. It meant nothing - she just wanted to know. Out of curiosity. Yeah, right, she thought grimly. She'd believe that when she saw a flying pig.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 pm

"Really? I'm surprised," he said, genuinely shocked. "Nah, haven't for a while." 'Never' he thought mentally rolling his eyes. It wasn't that he didn't want a girlfriend, quite the opposite, but he doubted after being around Alex he would be able to commit properly, and who would Alex turn to when he didn't have anyone else, he would be thoroughly stuck. No, Destin would be better off without a girlfriend, right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:12 pm

"Why is it surprising?" she asked in reply. To her, it wasn't surprising at all. "I'm surprised you haven't got anyone, but then again, I'm not. No offence, but you don't seem like the committment type to me." She shrugged and shook her hair from her face. Well, what had she expected? Sure, he was cute, and he was the first person to properly talk to her for ages - aside from Alex the other day at lunch - but that didn't mean he was obliged to do anything. So then why did she feel so oddly disappointed?
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Destin shrugged, "I dunno, you're very pretty...I just thought...well, boys would be falling at your feet. Obviously not." He sat in silence for a moment, processing what she had said, "I suppose I wouldn't be good at committing, but I would blame Alex for that. He's forever having on night stands and relationships that last a few days - if that. I would like to one day, but I doubt at the moment anyone will be able to stand mine and Alex's connection. It's a little more complicated than it should be." He sighed and wrapped his arms around his body a few times to warm up a little, "I mean, no offense, but girls don't half turn everything into a drama."
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 am

He thought she was pretty? "It doesn't seem all that complicated to me," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "He's your friend and you help him through bad patches. So what if that means you have to kiss him a bit? Some girls prefer drama to relationships. Some girls only go out with boys to make a scene." Yes, some girls did. And then there were some girls like Sephy who - when put in a relationship - found themselves doing everything they were asked, and that was the root of their problems.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 am

Suddenly Alex opened the door to the detention room, walked in and sat down next to Destin. "It didn't work," he sighed leaning against the other boy, "She didn't believe me. Sorry," He said placing a gentle kiss on Destin's cheek. He had been trying to convince their Power enhancement teacher that Destin hadn't started the fight and should be let out. But it had royally failed and he had been sent into the room himself. Smiling towards a girl he recognised, oh what was her name? "Hi," he said politely folding his legs neatly at the ankles and resting his head on Destins' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Joshua Durance
Joshua Durance

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Job/hobbies : Principal of Sky High

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm

[Principal] Joshua Durance entered the door just after Alex. "I think detention is for punishment, everyone," he said and smiled. "Could you all be quiet?" he asked. He sat down at the desk at the front. "Sephy, Destin and of course, Alex, it's nice to see all three of you here... big reunion.. I was late, okay, but I'm here now so it's time you just started doing whatever you're each meant to be doing..." he said, looking on their desks he saw there was nothing there. "I'll give you paper," he added smiling and turning around to the filing drawers behind them. He shuffled around a little looking for paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punishment [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment [Open]   Punishment [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishment [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next