Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Anticipation [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Anticipation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Anticipation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Anticipation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Anticipation [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Anticipation [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Anticipation [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Anticipation [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Anticipation [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Anticipation [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Anticipation [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Anticipation [open] Empty
PostSubject: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:40 am

Nick's favourite place to hang out was Amnesia. Mostly the music was bad and the DJs were embarrassing, especially on karaoke night, but it was dark and the lights flashed and the beats pumped and he could get a drink or two by flirting with the woman on the bar. Girls danced with him and it was an excuse to be out of the house, causing mayhem. Tonight, he was standing on one of the balconies, looking over the main dancefloor. They seemed to only be playing the most ridiculously slow songs tonight, and that didn't interest him at all. He ran his eyes over everyone in the place, leaning forward on the railings. No one good enough at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 am

Edward decding to take in the local places, aparently the best places took a stroll down the many streets he had heard the bar Amnesia was a good place to hea possible local gossip or find out more information, he was new to the whole place. Pushing open the door Edward weaved surpisingly gracefully through the crowd, he wore a long sleeved blue shirt, folded back to the elbows. and black trousers and shoes, glancing around he managed to make it towards the bar, that was perhaps the best place to hear things. ordering a drink Edward settled at a stoll and glanced around it wasn't that bad really.

(lol meh I haven't roleplayed with you so yeah Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 am

Faith walked in, things at the orphanage were getting too much and she needed to get out of her cramped room for a while. The get dressed up and escape all her worries and troubles, to dance her feet of and forget how she was a freak, how Edward Masen despised her and now was never going to talk to her again. Maybe that was good? Maybe then she wouldn't get so wound up, there weren't many other boys at the school whom took her licking, she liked the innocent ones but now there weren't any of them anymore. She ambled over to the bar, asking for a glass of water, tapping her nails on the table as she sorted out her tight fitting black dress, clinging to all her suitable curves. Whilst she had a dainty sliver necklace hanging in her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 am

[Oh what the hell, Imma join]

Alex stepped past a group of girl who were giggling at him. It made him feel slightly sick. Turning on the dance floor he looked around for someone he recognized. Edward was by the bar near Faith, he laughed to himself as he turned and made his way up the stairs. He was sick of people, too many came here. He always got in for free for doing..ahem..favours, but otherwise he wouldn't come. Reaching the top of the stairs he noticed it became a lot quieter. He sighed and sat down on the floor by the balcony, at least it was a little more peaceful up here, minus the face every couple in the whole of Sky High was up here making-out.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 am

Nick looked down again as two new people arrived. One he recognised as being Faith, a friend of Alex's, who he had met once before. The other one he didn't know. He was hot, though. Faith looked fantastic in her little black dress. As the song playing went a little quieter, he stuck two fingers in his mouth and wolf whistled, hoping to catch her attention and call her up to where he was standing.

Looking towards the door again, he saw that Alex had come in too. Well, this was certainly going to be eventful. It surprised him that Alex didn't go over and say hi to Faith, but the look on Alex's face told him that he didn't want to be with people tonight. Nick whispered, knowing Alex would hear, "Good evening. I'm going to play a little game with your friend tonight. I do hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 am

Alex chucked to himself, "And I thought I was special," he whispered back smiling, "It's not my choice, but be careful of Edward - he's a lot stronger than you think." he said. He hoped Nick wouldn't be too mean to Faith, but he couldn't stop him, besides they were practically the same. It was Faith's choice to go with him or not, Alex couldn't make that decision for her. 'Good Luck,' he thought to himself. Knowing Nick got what he wanted, when he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:05 am

Faith grabbed her glass of water as she turned in the opposite direction from Edward and looked up to Nick, smiling slightly she then headed up the stairs slowly, taking it slow as she was wearing heels to boost her height slightly. Before she reached the top, she saw Alex, she rolled her eyes and looked around, before she then simply leant against the railings, she wouldn't interrupt them like last time, who knows what they were talking about, maybe coming out was a mistake, she would then finish her drink and make a swift exit.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 am

"I prefer you," he replied, "But she looks like fun. Don't you worry about me - I can take care of myself." Faith had come half way to him and then stopped, so he whistled again and waved to her, hoping to catch her attention that way. The dress was perfect, showing off everything about her body in a completely un-sleazy way. And she looked all down and alone. That was often the best time to get a girl. You just had to say she looked pretty and she would be all over you like a rash. Nick knew from past experience.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am

Faith wasn't like most girls, she was hard to crack. She wasn't going to give in to him so easily, as she made her way over, smiling to him, "You called?" She whispered as she tilted her head, she really wasn't in the mood to have some over hormonal boy trying to get in her pants tonight, she had enough to worry about. She pursed her lips and sipped her water before keeping her posture perfect and running her finger over the rim of the glass as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

"Well, you looked so pretty and alone, I felt obliged to," he said, smirking, knowing how cheesy it sounded. "But really, you can't let that dress go to waste, can you? Makes sense for me to look at you in it." He noticed she was drinking water, so he offered her some of his drink - a brightly coloured mix of some unknown alcohols. "You can't come to a club and drink water, don't be silly."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 am

"I'll pass," She stated simply, neither a blush came on her cheeks either. "It's been wasted many times before so I don't see why It can go to waste today, I thought it was going to be quieter in here, it's too busy for my liking." She added as she ran a fragile hand down her pale neck slowly as she then ran it across her chest and down her other arm which held the glass of water. "If the folks knew I was drinking, I wouldn't be allowed out. You can have fun without drink," She added, when she said folks, she really meant the people who worked down the Orphanage, one smell and they knew what she had done, she wouldn't be allowed out to parties and clubs for at least a month.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 am

Edward turned around as someone entered, and then came to the bar, that was when he caught sight of who it was. Faith. His eyes narrowed, but not in the way described as hateful, it was much more diffrent. She wore a balck dress that suited her extremaly well, he had never seen quite a display, it was one that didn't scream 'slut' like many of the othe girls seemed to wear, he watched her, It was then he heard a wolf whistle casting his gaze around he caugth sight of a boy gesturing for Faith. He watched still debating wheather to talk to her or not, yet he remembered their argument. So he watched, as Faith climbed the stair towards the boy, he had lost intrest in anything else. He frowned a sudden wave of emotion followed jelousy perhaps? why that was another thing, after all he and Faith wern't dating..
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:33 am

He raised an eyebrow dubiously but didn't press it. Have fun without drink? Well, yes, but he didn't think they were both thinking of the same thing. "It's quieter up here, that's why I usually stay here instead of dancing. I'm a terrible dancer." It wasn't true, but she might feel inclined to teach him. "And anyway, I can never find anyone to dance with. Too many couples in here."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:38 am

"I suppose Im ok, will my power and all," She laughed, with her agility power even since she was a small kid she had been able to do things others couldn't along with break dancing, something she quiet enjoyed but kept the hobby to herself along with singing and playing the guitar, since she was young and in the orphanage she had nothing else to do so she taught herself and wrote songs in her notebook, which she kept under her pillow. Maybe it would be good to forget about Edward, after all it was he who didn't want her...
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 am

"You're gorgeous when you laugh," he said very seriously, lifting a hand to touch her cheek. "I'm sorry I wasn't very polite to you the other day. Alex has an, ahem, distracting presence. But I should have paid you more attention..." He touched her cheek and tucked a curl of hair behind her ear, then ran his finger along her jaw line. He'd moved closer to her without seeming to move at all. Quickly he reached inside her head and found her power, taking a bit for himself. He'd be able to move as well as her while he was around her now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 am

Alex snorted into his drink as he listened into their conversation, "You can say that again," he whispered referring to the distraction. He was only listening in to make sure Faith didn't get hurt. For Nick this was all a game, he hoped that Faith realized that. Not that it wasn't obvious or anything...
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 am

Dammit, he had cracked her as she let a blush appear on her cheeks as she looked towards the dance-floor, finishing her drink, she chewed on her lip as she then placed her glass down, "Would you care to show everyone on the dance-floor what we are made of? Show off a bit?" She laughed as she then pushed her fringe into place before nibbling on her lip, it would do her good to have some fun. "I wouldn't say gorgeous, but yes, Alex looked like he was distracting you, but don't worry, I understand," She laughed softly, the wisp of air escaping through her pale lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 am

Edward watched the two still, of course he couldn't hear the conversation but he could watch it. His eyes narrowed slightly as Nick then touched her, what was it that made his blood boil, He and Faith wern't dating, she was free to have fun, right? then why was Edward as tense as he was?, at the jelousy and anger his power kicked in. As he was looking to Faith, the glass she held in her hand shattered, Edward quickly given the sudden commotion looked away to the bar to control himself, he couldn't allow his emotions to get the better of him. After a moment feeling calmer he glanced around he could see Alex from where he sat. His gaze the traveled over to Faith and her new companion.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 am

Faith jumped as a shard of glass ripped into her hand as she frown, her heart racing quickly as she looked around, terrified, no idea from where the aim came from until she caught sight of Edward and shook her head, feeling the shooting pain whip through her arm as the last of the liquid dropped on her dress, she clenched her jaw, "Im sorry," She whispered to Nick as she frowned from the pain, with the glass being lodged in, her dress soaked. "Jerk," Faith muttered as she shoved Edward out of the way before rushing down the stairs, holding back her painful tears stinging her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:58 am

Nick jumped and dodged as the glass smashed. "What the -?" he said out of instinct. But before he could make sure she was alright, Faith had run away. He ran after her, taking the stairs two at a time and ruffling Alex's hair as he passed. Yeah, he'd only been playing with her, but that didn't mean he wanted her to have a bit of glass stabbed into her palm. He caught up with her half way between the stairs and the bar, and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, hey, calm down. Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" He cupped her face in his hands and looked at her with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:01 am

"Yeah," She whispered as she looked down to her hand as she felt queazy from the blood pouring out of her hand, feeling slightly faint as all her colour had drained from her face and she shook lightly. "I'll be all right, there's no need to follow, I'll be ok," She whispered again, before she smiled to Nick, a small glint in her eye twinkled as she shivered slightly, "I knew it was a mistake coming." She then muttered to herself as she felt the tears stinging painfully in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 am

She was close to tears now, he could see, and that wasn't good. "No, it wasn't a mistake, was it?" He held up a finger to indicate that he'd be gone for just a second, then he came back with a napkin which he gently wrapped around her hand, picking the piece of glass out of the cut. It wasn't too deep, it wouldn't bleed for long. "It wasn't a mistake at all," he repeated, putting his arm around her waist...
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:06 am

"Thank you," She whispered as she kept the pressure on the palm of her hand as she rested her head on Nick's shoulder, holding the tears back, she had to be brave until she could get home and cry. Was Edward out to try and kill her? He had said that they shouldn't be friends, she had accepted that fact and yet he was still being difficult, "Thank you," Faith whispered again as if she had forgot she had already said it to him, clutching onto him closer before shutting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:14 am

Watching he saw Faith in pain, he winced again why he hated his talent all it had ever done was hurt someone, at least it hadn't killed her. With pursed lips he debated wheather to go after her or not, but he saw the other boy going after her. He thumped the bar, hard a small dent was visible he flexed his hand lightly ignoring the looks, he pushed of from the bar and headed into the crowds he wasn't helping or making anything better. It was deffinatly best if Edward stayed away. Heading up the stairs where it was quieter Edward found another table and sat there thoughtful as he sipped the rest of his remaining drink. He could see Alex not to far away but he was in no mood to talk to anyone, as he still tried to control his emotions, his own glass shook under his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:19 am

"Really, it's nothing. I like to help damsels in distress," he said, stroking her side as she moved closer to him. Judging the kind of thing she liked in a man, he kissed the top of her head and said, "Let's go back upstairs, yeah? It's quieter, and we can find a seat instead of standing here in everyone's way." He smiled, taking her free hand and leading her back up to where they were before, only this time pulling up two chairs towards the back of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipation [open]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next