Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Anticipation [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Anticipation [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 am

Faith followed slowly, loyally. Before sitting down with a small smile on her lips as she forgot about the throbbing pain in her left hand. "Thank you, now you see why Im a Sidekick and not a Hero, I get queazy around the sight of blood, it's ridiculous, Im a joke." She laughed softly as if her voice was slipping off her tongue like velvet, slowly and caressingly as she grinned to him, her eyes sparkling. "Are you sure you don't want to dance with any of the other girls whom are showing most of their body?" Faith laughed, they looked ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:28 am

Edward caught sudden voices, Glancing over he saw Faith and her companion, taking a moment to regain himself, he got up from his table and maded his way over to Faith and the boy. After avoiding few people, some girls glanced his way, but his focus was on someone else. Eventually he came to stop by her table. "Faith.." He nodded lightly glancing to her hand, he pursed his lips tightly together. "I..wanted to aplogise for that incident, your glass smashing..I didn't..well It wasn't intentional." He said trying to find the apopiate words. "I'm sorry that It hurt your hand." He gestured lightly to her cut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh really?" She laughed as she shook her head and looked towards Alex as if she had a knife stabbed through her stomach, "Well, to me, it seems like it was." She glanced a careless look towards Edward, "What happened to staying away? Can't you stick to your own rules because I was," Faith snapped before looked to Alex again with a soft, apologetic look, "Now, are you going to stand there and make me even more miserable, if thats what you were trying to do in the first place. If that's the case, I might just leave now." Faith twisted her lips and her eyebrows ducked into a frown, she clenched her fists, with the pain excruciating as she clenched her jaw, with the blood dripping down her thin wrist.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am

Nick stood behind Faith, slipping his arms around her waist. "It's a little late for apologies now, don't you think?" he said to the other guy, resting his chin on the top of Faith's head. "I mean, really. First you injure the poor girl and then you come over here and interrupt our evening even more. She clearly doesn't want you around, do you, Faith?" He glared at Edward, angry that he was ruining his plan. Some people had no respect.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 am

Edward's emerald green gaze narrowed at them both, as Nick put his arms around her waist. Edward blinked naturally and kept a composed expression, he shrugged softly his arms folded over his chest, his muscles rippled lightly. "At least I did aplogise" He stated matter-of-factly, directing his gaze to the boy whom now close up he knew, from word of mouth like most. "That, and atleast I do not jump anything with legs, I'm aware of your repuation Nick. I wonder if Faith is aware of it? Or are you just toying with her as you do every girl?" He mused arching a dark eyebrow, his voice was stern and cold, yet retained the lightness. "I'm aware she may not wnat me around and that's good for her. I just thought i'd aplogise as it is only custom of most." He added finally before he looked to Faith catchign her gaze "I only suggested that it was not a good idea for us to be friends, I didn't say I didn't want to." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 am

"Seemed like it to me," She mumbled darkly under her breath as she looked to Nick and sighed, pushing him off her slightly, "Why don't you all just leave me alone. Everyone just cares for themselves," Faith spoke sadly as she pushed past Edward, not caring wether the blood was still escaping from her hand, she shoved past people who were everywhere, it was hard to breath. She needed to get out, to get away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am

Nick raised his eyebrows and folded his arms. "Are you going to follow her or shall I?" he asked Edward sarcastically. But he wasn't going to. It was too much effort just for one girl. He smirked and looked around, locating Alex, then went to sit with him, making sure he knocked his shoulder against Edward's as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 am

Edward watched as Faith went then as Nick went, He turned slightly as his shoulder was knocked, he then looked to Nick as he left. He looked to a drink on a nea by table, one last cahnce to have his own fun, He tried to channel his power, with it nocked the glass over the water spilled to the floor in the pat of Alex, He hoped he would slip. The small smugness at it working Edward turned and left to go after Faith, He followed her as she made it out side, he went outside after her. "Faith, I'm sorry." he said again pausing to a stop a few feet behind her. "I didn't mean to uset or hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 am

Faith stood outside normally because it was so beautiful people would come out here with their partners but they were all up in the warm. She looked around, her eyes going to every single lightbulb before looking back to Edward, her hands planted firmly on the wooden railings as the fairy lights twinkled and the wind blew her hair gently. "I don't know what to do or say around you Edward, I thought you wanted to stay away from me and yet, you make a glass explode. Ok, maybe it was a mistake on your behalf but still, why were you looking?" Faith asked, "I want the truth."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 am

Edward put his hands in his pockets before he moved slowly to stand beside her. His gaze drifted over the view and the lights it was peacefully the faint drone of the music in the back ground added to the current atmosphere, for once they weren't fighting. "I know that, and it's the same for me, every gesture I do, every emotion I feel, it's the possiblity of hurting you or anyone for that matter, I'm not proud of what I am or what I have done..you know that." He sighed and then lent forward on the railing on his arms his hands clasped together his back bent slightly, as he looked ahead. "I Just think it's not a good Idea for us to be around each other.. When I am near you I don't know what you do but I loose all control and that's dangerous in it's self." He paused for a moment. "I was looking becasue..well becasue I was I suppose" He glanced to her his eyes swiftly raked over her body "You look stunning, how can I not look away..?" he murrmered then glanced down before he turned his gaze else where.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:22 am

"Really," She whispered as she stood up and leant herself against the rail, looking to him with a soft smile as the blood had stopped pouring yet it was still quiet hard to lean on, so she shifted her weight onto her right hand. "Like I told you before, Were trying to be super heroes, there would be no super heroes if they didn't take risks," She whispered as she stepped closer to him, only slightly, as if she was scared that he might break her. Faith tried to be brave as she bit on her lip, "You said I annoyed you, how can you stay this close to me?" She whispered under her breath as their bodies were so close that they were sharing body heat.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am

Edward straighted his hands remaining on the rail, He nodded lightly "Maybe." he said his voice was soft matching Faith's own tone. "You do..well slightly, No one has effected me the way you continue to do, and that's annoying to the fact that it is you, that can do that." He stated. Looking to Faith at her question he thought for a moment, in order to answer truthfully.."Becasue, Like I said, your intresting, intriguing..And I can not stay away from you as Much as it is perhaps a good idea too, No Hero needs a distraction.." he admitted in all honesty as he felt the small contact he shared and he too could feel the flow of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 am

"Then why not give in for once?" She whispered softly under her breath as she took one of his hands slowly, carefully and then caught his gaze as she tightened it slightly, "Because Ive given up on fighting," Faith replied with her soft, angelic voice before pressing her body close to his and sighed, "Even though I really don't want to, your like a drug." Faith whispered, "Terribly bad for you and yet you can't get enough."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 am

Edward turned slowly to face her as she took one of his hands, he too met her gaze and held her hand lightly in return. "I don't trust myself with you..."He replied again, although his voice was low and suddenly husky at the closeness. His eyes dipped over her body as they remained close, his breath slightly heavy against her, brushing her cheek. At her words he now whispered "I know..You do crazy things.." He continued loking to her "The possibitly of an overdose is always theres, slipign away into a comatose.. and maybe not waking.."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 am

"I guess your right, Goodnight Edward," She whispered before placing a soft kiss on his cheek and turning, heading towards the exit where she would then amble around before she finally got back to the orphanage without disobeying the rules and getting in before curfew. "See you at school tomorrow, yeah?" She asked with a small smile on her lips before realizing his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 am

Edward felt the swift kiss on his cheek as he heard her first comment, It was dangerous it was bad, for your health, yet it was so terribably adictive the sudden need to be in her presence hit him hard. he took hold of her hand to stop her "Um, Yes..but wait, Can I walk you home or something?" he offered looking to her, they had finally developed an understanding and now Faith had to go. "It's dangerous this time of night." He added which was equally true. That and the fact he wished to spend a little longer with her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 am

Alex looked towards Faith as she left the club behind her, turning he resting his head on Nick's shoulder, "Well, that went well," he smirked. He had known all along that Faith would never had fallen into Nick's trap. Not with Edward in the same room at least. He placed a sarcastically loving hand on Nick's knee, "Don't worry, there's plenty more fish in the sea."
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 am

"Maybe some other time, I hand handle myself for now, like I said, see you at school," She whispered before smiling to him and slipping her hand out of his before starting to walk, out of the club and towards her street. She kept her arms tightly around herself as she walked slowly, her head lowered as she hummed a tune that she had made up on the guitar just the other night. She smiled to herself, glad that Edward and herself were on the same level now and glad that she managed to kiss his cheek. Heading straight towards the Orphanage, she rummaged around in her bag for the key to get into the large house.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 am

Edward was not exactly going to let Faith walk home alone, So a moment later he followed her out of the place and out onto the street, He just wanted to know she had gotten home safely. So with the night cold and bright Edward hung back a few meters so he just kept Faith insight, it wasn't longe before she was turning onto a street and coming to a large house, only then did Edward realize it wasn't a house but an orphanage. He frowned lightly and stopped and watched as Faith opened the door, Faith lived in an Orphanage? He stood for a moment his hands in his pockets as the door closed, before he turned and headed back to his car, He could still drive he hadn't had anything alcoholic to drink, climbing in He sat for a moment, not sure what to think or say. But there was little he could do, thusting the car into gear he took off home.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Nick smirked at Alex. "I wasn't after her anyway," he said, covering his mistake. "I just like flirting. I'm sure you'd agree." Suddenly he turned and leaned in to whisper in Alex's ear. What he whispered was enough to turn anyone into a desperate lump of jelly. Alex might be made of stronger stuff, but then again, he might not. He might be just as eager as the rest of them. And since the other day Nick had quite a soft spot for Alex. They were more similar than Alex thought, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Alex looked at him, raised eyebrows, "So who are you after?" he asked innocently. Alex chuckled lightly and stood extending his hand for Nick to grab, "This place it too noisy, want to join me somewhere a little less...public?" he asked flashing Nick a dazzling smile and cheeky wink. He enjoyed spending the the other boy - even if it had only been twice and each time they seemed to have left quite the mark on each other. In more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

He took Alex's hand and stood up, smiling just as mischievously. "I think I ought to take you up on that offer," he said. "Any ideas?" He put his arm around Alex's waist as they began to go down the stairs. It felt good to be leaving with someone. A couple of people turned round and looked at Nick and Alex and rolled their eyes, probably knowing about either of their reputations. And it was also good to be with someone who knew exactly how it all worked. Alex knew this was all just fun, because he did the same thing. Girls who thought it meant love were so irritating.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Alex thought briefly for a moment, "Nope, got any back alleys in mind?" He asked chuckling lightly. The looks a few girls gave him made him laugh even more. That was why he preferred being with guys - far less emotional, less complicated. He placed a kiss on Nick's cheek as they left and stepped out into the night. It was a little colder than when Alex first arrived, but it wasn't too bad. Breathing out, Alex smiled as his breath turned a cloudy white, almost as if he was exhaling cigarette smoke. Biting his lip he looked around, but no ideas of where they could go came into his head.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

As they left the club, Nick looked around. "Well, there's a wall there that I could press you up against," he whispered. "Or there's the guys' toilets back inside. Or there's my place..." His parents had bought him a flat to live in by himself. They thought it would teach him to be responsible and take care of a house by himself, but they still gave him money to look after the flat and he only ever used it for sex anyway. He slept in his bed by himself around once a month, if that. He was always sneaking into other people's houses, making girls feel like he was being romantic by doing it, or taking sluts back to his place. He hadn't taken a guy back in a while, though, especially not one as cute and perfect as Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Alex shrugged, "I don't mind - your place?" he asked. By the look on Nicks face when he said it, it hardly seemed like a place he actually lived in. But that didn't bother Alex, as long as it wasn't too messy. He had a bit of an OCD about messiness. Especially in bedrooms. Alex grinned, more to himself. The wall and the toilets would wait until next time. Taking Nick's hand he let himself be walked towards Nick's flat. Looking around him at the girls who he supposed had already visited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation [open]   Anticipation [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipation [open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next