Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Summer Fair [Open To All]

Go down 
+2
Edward Masen
Alex Cien
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Summer Fair [Open To All] Empty
PostSubject: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Summer Fair [Open To All] Summerfair
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Edward pulled up in his small car with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, he had still not broken that habit nor did he plan to anytime soon. Faith sat in the passenger seat behind him, he had not told her they were actually going to the funfair, for he had only overheard not so long ago that Faith was dieing to go, so Edward being Edward brought two tickets, and surprised her. So here they were parked in the excessivly large carpark. Cutting the engine he climbed out and smoked the last of his cigarette before he flicked it to the floor and stamped it out, slolwy moments later he exhaled and a thin line of smoke followed. Locking his car he turned to Faith and grinned "Ready when you are, can you guess yet?" he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Faith squealed with delight as she clapped her hands loudly as she then got out of the car slipping her sunglasses back over her nose before she shut the door with her hip before running over and hugging Edward tightly. "Oh thank you, thank you, how did you know I wanted to go?" She whispered as she kissed all over his face before she then kissed down his neck and then back onto his lips. "Thank you," She grinned and took his hand, dragging him along to the path of hundreds of people, heading to the entrance of the summer fair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Edward almost doubled back as Faith thre herself at him, he scruched his face up under the many kisses he recived "Hey hey!, alright alright already! jeeze" he chuckled and rolled his eyes, before he then grinned "Let's say I untintentionally accidently happend to walk by some unintentional people whom I acidently heard what they were saying and Unintentionally acted upon it, therefore accquring, two accidental intentional tickets?" He grinned and winked, to him that made perfect sense, to others he was..quite litrally mad. In a sudden movement Faith had clasped his hand an begun to haul him acrosse the car park, he reached back and locked his car, before he followed Faith, with the tickets in his pocket..or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Faith grinned as they reached the queue, "Oh you are just the most amazing person in the world, Im so glad I have you," She whispered as she then draped her arms over his neck as she then swayed with him, the sun pounding down on them as they waited. "So baby, where are the tickets?" She asked with a wide grin on her lips, now she knew why Edward had told her to dress in something practical. Hence why she was wearing a small, tight top and very skinny denim jeans, along with some gladiator sandals.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Edward grinned "I know, arn't I just good to you?" He chuckled then felt in his pockets "um.." he paused then chuckled slowly "Well..it so happend I accidently unintentionally..misplaced them..so I well left them at home" He chuckled before he had a sudden idea grabbing Faith's hand he moved past the cues, cue jumping, better yet..with a sly grin he waved his hands and the que fell to the side, and Edward still holding Faith's hand tip toed over the sprawled bodies "Oh dear.." He said with fake sympathy. He reached the security and grinned and waved broadly. When they asked for his tickets, Edward still grinned then said truthfully "Oh them..I left them at home" He nodded before he waved. "See you!" He chuckled then charged past them dragging Faith behind, he glanced over his shoulder and spotted the security guard yelling and chasing after them with a still impish smile within moments they were lost within the crowd and continued to walk to blend in. "soooo..what ride first?" he said so very casually.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Faith was panting as she walked past to him, but she didn't take long to recover since her high power of agility kicked in, she then slipped her hand over her hip. "Well, imagine that, I actually thought we were going to have a normal day out," She whispered teasing Edward as she then looked around, "I don't mind, I know you don't really want to be here so why don't you pick the first ride to get you into the mood?" She asked with a small smile on her lips, kissing him quickly before she moved them out of the large crowd.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Edward laughed "Me, Normal? and day out? honestly Faith you should know better that thouse words don't fit in a sentence" he grinend and returned the kiss, he looked around at all the many rides "I'm not bothered, there all pointless spinny things that when they finish they make you dizzy or sick, I will never understand while people get a kick out of things like that..It's not even fun, just naseating.." he complained in a babble to himself more so then to Faith, his eyes suddenly landed on a stall, and he cut of mid sentence. "So..over all I really don't like- Candyflosss!!!" He said suddenly then made his way over to the stall he gestured Faith over then yelled "Do you want candyfloss??" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

"I'd love Candy-floss," She called back as she then walked over slowly to him and slipped her hand into his back pocket as she then looked to him with a wide grin, who knew that Sky High's bad boy enjoyed candy-floss and got so excited over the idea of it. She had lost his attention because of the candy-floss, she laughed as she then pointed to a bag of which they could share. There was something romantic about the fair, she was so glad she could walk around with Edward by her side, no one would touch her, Edward looked too scary.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Edward smiled to Faith as she came beside him, he felt her hand slip into his back pocket, which he did not mind in the slightest. Edward ordered one of the slightly large bags of candy-floss and ordered himself a bottle of water to go with it. "Drink?" he asked Faith as he payed for the candy-floss and his own drink, He glanced around he was getting many looks of course, then again why wouldn't he, they were mostly to scared to approach a possible crazy physcopath(sp) and in all honesty he wasn't bothered, he'd let them think what they liked, hell he even enjoyed the idea of scaring others away.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Kaylei loved the fair. She went every year and was always longing to go again and couldn't wait to get started. She had a pair of short black shorts on with a yellow shirt on that had sleeves that only just reached her shoulder. She smiled as she skipped thought the crowds of people. It was then she spotted Edward and Faith. It had been nice od Edward to offer her hospitality and she was hoping that one day she might...return the favour. She walked up to the pair and smiled sweetly at them, "Having fun?" she asked, just before noticing the candyfloss in Faith's hand, "Oooh candy floss..May I?" she inquired before taking of a small chunk and poping it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Faith pinched bum as she then looked around to watch Kaylei take bit of candyfloss from her batch, "Oh no, it's fine, we have plenty and I don't want Edward to be getting sick if he eats all of this." She whispered as she then smiled softly up to Edward, "Because he can get rather greedy at times, don't you," She grinned as she then placed her hand on his chest as she then looked to Kaylei, "take more if you wish. Are you here with somebody?" She asked in a kind voice, her smile widening as she looked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Edward rolled his eyes and muttered the word "woman" under his breath before he ordered another bottle of Water for Faith later he turned around and frowned "hey, I do not eat all of the candy-floss..I save some and you happen to eat the rest.." he grinned then waved broadly to Kaylei, "Loads yeah..I forget the tickets so I knocked other over, que jumped, ran away from security..and got candy-floss, i'm perfeclty cool with that..oh and I got two new tickets" he grinned then pulled out the two tickets from his front pocket "Honestly if people put them in thier back pocket, how can they not expect it to get pinched?" he shook his head as if that was the biggest crime, more so then pick pocketing. Edward merely grinned nad helped himself to a small clum of candy-floss after handing Faith her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Male Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-24
Job/hobbies : Catching waves, boarding, working on his car, reading a good book

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:32 pm

((ROWR..jumping in mindlessly, Morgan loves the Fair! Taking liberties to assume this is like the State Fair we have here))

Morgan had made it through the huge crowd amassed at the gates. Guards had been complaining something about gate jumpers, but what else was new. He had bought a ticket at the counter, and waited patiently for it to be torn in half to mark his entrance.

Now he was wandering along the midway wondering which ride to stop at first, he had his ride bracelet wrapped securely around his wrist. The death drop looked like fun, and was always good for a laugh. But then again the bumper cars were one of his favorites. Finally he submitted to wandering to look at everything and form a game plan of attack.

He only wished he knew more people from school so he'd have a buddy to ride with, not that he'd ever minded going it solo. He spotted a few faces he thought he might recognise, but he didn't apprach. He hated to make the mistake of assuming he knew someone only to find out he was wrong.

He sighed and approached a concession stand to get a bottle of water. His platimun hair was wafting on the breeze and blowing into his face and he was hot.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm

"Come one," Alex whispered into Marco's ear as he dragged the blond away from the bottle of water he was about to pay for. He smiled as he dodged the other people at the fair, his hand still clasped in Marco' as he continued to pull the boy along. "Bumper cars?" he offered when he reached the line of people waiting to get in. He smirked at the taller boy as if to tell him to use his powers to get them to the front. It would be fine - if Marco pushed in, Alex could join him saying that Marco had been saving him a space. He bit his lip and waited for the boy to catch his breath as he finally let go of the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Marco jumped when Alex grabbed his hand and began pulling him along. His face lit up when he mentioned Bumper Cars, and it took nothing for Marco to understand the Mischevious look Alex was giving him.

He reached out to grab Alex's hand again, his eyes asking for permission, "I want to see if I can make both of us mobile," he explained. He had tried it a few times with varied success. But he really wanted it to work this time.

He grinned and closed his eyes to concentrate briefly. Then when he opened them he simply called out "Timeout," it was silly, but he hadn't thought of anything better to make it work.

The absolute silence surrounded him and he looked over at Alex hoping he was looking back at him. His triumphant grin when he noticed it had worked was huge.

"Come on then," he said this time pulling Alex along to the front of the line and into the stream of people entering. He didn't even want to wait for admittance at all. He stopped when they were positioned on the fringe of the crown in a position that looked normal, as if they too had streamed in with everyone else. He thought briefly, single or double car? He knew having Alex that close to him wouldn't be a good idea, but he would follow Alex's lead as he had positioned him so he was leading Morgan.

"Timein." he called waiting to see which cars Alex would lead them to, the bunch with silver, red, and blue single person cars, or the bright orange double closest to them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Alex stood stunned for a moment, unable to believe that time had stopped and yet he was still moving. He hurried to the front of the line next to Marco and smiled up at the other boy. He couldn't wait to get started. He hadn't been to the fair for a very very long time. He bit his lip, not the choice between a single or a double. He decided to play it safe and casually walked over to a single, hoping the other boy didn't mind too much. He needs to play safe, Nick had already almost walked out on him once, he didn't want it to happen again.

"Ready for me to kick your ass?" he called over to the other boy as he got in the silver car and smirked at Marco. His thin legs just about made it to the pedals. It was then the countdown began.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Marco followed and chose the blue car, his favorite color. He was half relieved to be seperate, and half wishing not.

"I'll even play fair, no time stopping and still beat your ASS!!" he called back teasingly.

He loved crash up derbys and had even driven in a couple, Bumper Cars would be too easy. Besides they were his favorite ride at the whole fair.

He laughed, thinking he was glad he had come. Then the counter timed down and the buzzing of the cars began, he knew Alex had an advantage he couldn't turn off..he would hear any move Marco made...he had to plan this carefully.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm

"Who said anything about playing fair?" Alex shouted as he used his psychokinetisis to lock the breaks on Marco's car, making him unable to start it. Grinning Ale pressed down on the acceleration and drove his car into the back of Marco's. "Oops, sorry," he called as he drove out of the was as someone else crashed into the side of the blond boy's car. Turning he unlocked the breaks on Marco's car.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Marco grinned, game on then..but I won't use my powers! He slipped into the wake of another car when his car finally started moving and matched its movements precisely. Unless Alex turned around to see him he wouldn't have the advantage of hearing Marco sneak up on him.

he slipped up right behind the silver car but it was too easy, he prepared to slip past at the crucial moment, but his car jutted in the wrong direction. Had Alex nudged him or was someone else playing dirty?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Alex turned his car to see Marco turn at a different angle, "Are you sure you know how to drive?" he called jokingly as he drove past, knocking someone else out of the way. He frowned lightly as he did, was the just a coincidence that they didn't crash. Suddenly his own car went a bit haywire turning in a full circle instead of going just left. He bit his lip when he finally gained control again.
Back to top Go down
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Marco laughed at himself as Alex made fun of him. Surely it was just an after effect of the brake jam from earlier. However, he quickly reassessed the situation when Alex's car began to act up too. He knew it from the expression on Alex's face that he was fighting it.

He wished he knew the other students better, surely someone was having fun here...but he would never recognize who when he didn't even know who was a student and who was not.

He thought about timingout, but decided to wait it out. He watched Alex to see if he had any clues. His eyes were asking if Alex could tell him what was going on, as he didn't want to let on that the game was up by asking out loud. He felt like playing...
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Josh had been watching from the side lines. He couldn't help himself from messing with Marco and Alex. They just made it way to much fun. He saw Marco start to look around. It was a good thing he didn't have to use hand gestures like some telekinetics. It would have given him away instantly. He just watched trying to keep his amusement silent with much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am

As Alex completed yet another out of control circle he noticed a boy standing on the edge of the 'ride' trying to stifle a giggle. Josh Alex growled in his head, oh how the boy was going to pay. Biting his lip he used his power to move one of the unused cars over to where Josh was standing. The owner was, thankfully, getting money from the next group of people to even notice.

Pushing his car forward Alex drove up to Josh, his eyebrow raised, "Well, get in...unless you're scared," he said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:43 am

Josh got in with out hesitation. "Me, scared, right." he said with a grin. He knew this was going to be a big power battle. He just didn't care. If need be he would use every trick in the book. He started it up and pulled next to Alex. "So you caught me. There's still some one at our mercy." he said with a mischievous grin. He looked over at Marco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Fair [Open To All]   Summer Fair [Open To All] Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Fair [Open To All]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next