Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) Empty
PostSubject: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:51 am

Alex stood in the kitchen making cookies for when Joe returned from his friends house. The mixer was running and, without Alex noticing he'd managed to get a bit of the mix on his cheek. Very stylish. He bit his lip as he spooned out the mix and put it in the oven to bake. Sighing he leant back on the counted and took a deep breath, for some reason he'd been very light headed already. Nick wasn't here, in fact, Alex had no idea where he was. He ran his hands through his hair and then filled up the washing bowl and began to tidy up his mess. He missed Nick already. A lot.

Last edited by Alex Cien on Mon May 25, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:59 am

"Honey, I'm home!" Nick called as he breezed in through the door after a rather pleasant night spent at Amnesia. Even if he felt guilty, he had to admit that he was much happier after he'd done what needed to be done. The only thing that could have made him more happy was if he also found out that Edward Masen had been involved in a fatal, painful accident. The world was a good place today. He saw Alex in the kitchen and went over to him, hugging him from behind and kissing the top of his head. His hair smelt fantastic - sweet - just like the rest of him. "I love you," he said before going to the bathroom to wash quickly and change his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:10 am

Alex smiled as Nick disappeared into the bedroom. He could smell girls all over Nick, but he wouldn't say anything. Whatever made Nick happy Alex would accept. He finished cleaning everything except the bowl. He would leave it out for either Nick or Joe to finish. He sighed and put the kettle on for a cup of tea. He was turning into a mother. Never mind - if he had two hungry boys to look after he would do all the work. He loved them both very much and they meant the world to him, even if he was reduced to cooking and cleaning all day. He didn't have a job and he hardly went to school anymore. In truth he was getting bored - even if he did enjoy cooking. The kettle whistled to signal it was boiling and Alex poured himself a cup. "Tea?" he called to Nick as he added sugar to his own.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:17 am

"No thanks," he called back before coming into the kitchen again, smelling fresher and much more of aftershave. He made a beeline for the bowl Alex had left and immediately began to eat the dough, licking his fingers clean. "Been busy, mother?" he teased casually. "Or is there something I could do for a lonely housewife like yourself?" In truth, he felt quite bad about leaving Alex to do all the domestic chores himself, but he wouldn't have been much help the past few nights - he would have just broken everything. Better that he went out, got everything out of his system, then came home happy and willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:27 am

Alex chuckled and pulled himself up onto the counter. Capturing Nick between his leg and pulling him closer. He smiled and sip his tea as he watched Nick run his finger round the bowl. He watched Nick's every move, as he locked his ankles together. "Nice?" he asked referring to the mix. He dipped his finger into the bowl and took a little. It wasn't bad. It would be better when it was cooked. "What did you have in mind?" he asked putting his cup down on the counter before pulling Nick that little bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

He leaned forward and kissed Alex very gently and slowly, his hands resting on his boyfriend's hips. "Very nice," he murmured, moving his lips to Alex's neck. His boyfriend's neck. Weeks ago, that word had brought him the deepest sense of dread and fear, but now it only brought him pride and happiness. Edward would pay for what he'd done to his boyfriend. How much time do we have? he asked Alex, using Joe's very useful power of mind manipulation. It was irritating for him to be able to do it, but very, very good for Nick to be able to borrow. He'd had all sorts of fun planting images in girls' heads at Amnesia the past few nights, and now to test it out on Alex...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:59 am

Alex bit his lip and looked over to the clock, "Bout two hours," he said smiling, and running his hands up the inside of Nick's shirt. He smiled and looked at Nick, he was so happy to be with the other boy, it made his heart beat a mile a minute. His arms slowly pulled Nick's shirt over his head, "I need you," he whispered kissing Nick hard on the lips. It was nice having Joe around, it made them feel like one big family. But sometimes they needed time to themselves. This was one of those times.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:03 pm

"Mmm, I know," he said, his voice muffled by Alex's kiss. "I do too." His hands slid up Alex's smooth back under his shirt, the warmth of the younger boy's skin making Nick's cold fingers tingle. "You look very beautiful with cookie dough on your face," he said, noticing the patch and licking it off, smiling widely. This was perfection; he could have married Alex right on the spot. Then they could adopt Joe properly, and everything would be fixed forever. No more running off to clubs at night from now on - his revenge was finished for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Alex bushed and looked down, his cheeks tinted red. Biting his lip he looked up and saw Nick smile which, in turn, made him smile. He kissed Nick gently on the lips before running his hands down the boy's chest to his trousers. As he began to run his lips down Nick's neck and over his collar bone he undid the top button on the boy's skinny jeans. Moments like this made him so proud to be Nick's, all of his. Never again would he be with anyone else but Nick. No matter what. He'd even stop drinking to make sure nothing like...him...happened again. Alex pushed that thought away and continued to run his thin fingers around Nick's waist. "I love you," he said between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:19 pm

He sighed and leaned back, just looking at Alex. He was impossibly good looking. "What actually happened that night?" he asked, frowning. It had been a constant source of curiousity for Nick ever since he found out about it. He wasn't angry with Alex, more upset. His rage lay against Edward, for daring to touch even a hair on his beloved's head. No one could do that. No one could f*ck him, except Nick, and no one else was allowed to hurt him either. No one else was allowed to bruise him and scratch him. Edward would pay for breaking those rules.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Alex bit his lip, "I don't really remember. But I know we went to play poker, and somehow we ended up in bed together. I just remember that it hurt. A lot. He wasn't gentle that's for sure...well...you saw the bruises," Alex looked down, ashamed. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want it to happen." Alex slid off the cabinet and loked up at Nick. "And her? Was she as nice as you made her out to be when you....you...didn't come back?" he asked. He had heard them, last night while he lay in bed alone. He knew he deserved it. But nothing had ever hurt so much in his life.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:45 pm

He sighed. "You must understand that I didn't do it to spite you - I believe you. I did it to hurt him. In all honesty, she reminds me a great deal of you - in both looks and personality. She was good, yes. But you..." He caught Alex's arm, stood behind him, kissed his neck. "You are superb..." Now it was even - Edward had had Alex, and he'd had Faith. There was still going to be hell to pay, but now neither of them could say the other had done more. Nick didn't enjoy fights as a rule, but he knew that punching Edward Masen in the face would feel far better than anything he'd experienced in that field to date.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Alex turned and wrapped his arms around Nick's neck, not wanting to talk any more. "Not as superb as you," he murmured as he kissed Nick's lips forcefully. They had to make the most of this time as it wouldn't happen very often. He knew now that they were on a clean slate. Alex smiled into the kiss. The need was very obvious. But part of him was terrified. Terrified that - after all this, Nick would compare him to...her. She reminded Nick of him, but deep down Alex didn't believe that was quite what it meant. To him it would always be some twisted reminder that she was better than him. She was prettier, richer, purer. Everything Alex wasn't. Nick had given him so much, a home, money, everything; and what did Alex give him in return? Nothing. At least Joe knew how weak he really was, he was supposed to be strong for his little brother. But Joe had seen him break down into tears when he heard them. Joe had seen the images run through his mind. It may not have been done to spite him, but nothing in the world would hurt as much as that moment. To hear it. To not be able to avoid it. To be left alone, curled up on the bed in tears while your boyfriend was having sex with a much more beautiful person and your little brother just watched you fall apart. To know he had deserved it for being such a pathetic little boy. Pulling away from Nick he looked his directly in the eyes. "Wild," he said slowly not looking away, "Fucking fantastic." He didn't mean to say it. He didn't. But he couldn't hold it in forever like some dark secret. Taking his cup of tea he moved away from Nick and went and sat down on the couch, tucking his feet under him.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Nick followed him and knelt on the floor before him, looking up at him with a wild, desperate look in his eyes. "I had to say it, I had to. I couldn't just... I had to make her want it. Alex, please," he begged, surprised to find tears building up in his eyes. He didn't think he'd ever cried in front of Alex before - only shouted, and smashed things. "It's over, it's finished. He hurt you, I had to hurt him back. I'll kill him if you want me to - you know I would do it. You know I'd do anything you asked, really. I pretend I'm in charge here, but I'm not, am I? You are, because you make me feel guilty about everything else I've ever done. Do you know how hard it was to be with her - to be out there when I knew you were here? It can't have been difficult for you and him, not with the amount you drank together. I... Please don't be like this, Alex, please..." A single, atmospheric tear slipped down his pale cheek as he stared up helplessly into Alex's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Alex leant over Nick and put his cup down on the coffee table and sighed. He'd never seen Nick cry before, he doubted he would ever see it again. Slowly he stood and pulled Nick up from his knees. Gently he wiped the tear away with his thumb before he kissed Nick tenderly on the lips. "All this...it's over, yeah? We don't even mention it again," he said after pulling away. "It's just you and me. No one else is allowed to touch you," he said simply before pushing their lips together again, his tongue begging for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:17 pm

He pulled away from the kiss, even though he wanted it so much. "And no one else can touch you," he said, speaking sadly where once he would have growled. "You're not allowed to see Jace or Josh. I don't trust them. What if they get you drunk too? You're too pretty for your own good, Aleksandr, and people don't realise how serious I am. Next time it happens, I will kill someone." And he spoke so genuinely that it had to be believed. He had a cruel heart, deep down, which would never change; he would be able to, without question. He would be able to take a life, if it was necessary to demonstrate that Alex was his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Alex bit his lip, "But...they're my friends. I promise I'm not going to drink again. Not ever. But I still want to be able to see them. Nick, you're more than enough for me, I love you. I promise that I'll be yours for as long as you want me," he said, There'll be no need to kill anyone he said in his mind, knowing Nick would still be able to read it. He wrapped his arms tightly around Nick and kissed his neck, "I'm never going to let you go."
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:26 pm

I don't trust them. I trust you. I don't trust them. You can only see them when I'm there too. I don't want them to hurt you like he did, not when I'm meant to take care of you. He frowned, suddenly not feeling much in the mood for Alex's advances, no matter how beautiful he looked today. But he couldn't just pull away and wander off - not after he'd been away for a few nights. He'd have to pretend, but what if he couldn't...? Ah well; he'd have to cross that bridge when he came to it. He remained still as Alex kissed him, wrapping his arms around the other boy as if he'd never hugged anyone ever before.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm

I promise he thought simply as he rested his head on Nick's shoulder. He shivered slightly and held Nick closer. Closing his eyes, he wanted Nick - just so he could believe he was better than her. But he could wait, he'd have to. Alex sighed as the oven beeped at him. Pulling away he walked over to the kitchen and opened up the door. The scent wafted out through the apartment as he pulled out the tray of cooked cookies. Smiling to himself he pushed them all onto a rack for them to cool off. Sighing he walked back over to the sofa, placed a kiss on Nick's neck and sat back on the sofa, his cold cup of tea in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm

He climbed up onto the sofa next to Alex and held him gently, their bodies slotting together perfectly. "You're better than her," he whispered, knowing what was on Alex's mind. "You wouldn't do it willingly, I know. She's nothing. You're everything." He stroked Alex's cheek lightly with the back of his fingers, then traced the outline of his soft lips very carefully. Everything about it was very exact and precise, as if he was attempting to memorise the contours of Alex's face by heart, so he would be able to bring them to mind whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:48 pm

Alex smiled and quickly drank the rest of his tea. Putting the empty cup on the table. They still had an hour to kill. Sighing Alex curled up into Nick, he was exhausted. So much had happened in such a short space of time, but he wouldn't change it for anything. "I love you," he smiled pulling Nick down for a tender kiss, the new tattoo would have to wait. He would see it next time. He pulled away slowly and bit his lip, "More than anything," he finished curling up again.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

"New tattoo?" he asked, frowning. Being able to see into Alex's head was convenient but irritating; the boy had such quick thoughts that he only ever glimpsed a few of them, and barely even spotted this one. "What've you done?" He sounded wary; he didn't much care for the idea of Alex's lovely, pure white skin being painted on and defaced. But the stars had been nice - hopefully this one would be equally tasteful.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"It's not much," he said as though disappointed he didn't get more, "I know you didn't want me to...but I wanted it." Slowly Alex undid his tight jeans and pulling up his shirt to show the stars he pulled the waistband of his trousers and boxers down an inch or two to reveal one simple word.

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) Nick

It was something he'd wanted done since Nick had got the heart done. He loved it more than anything. It was his proof that he belonged to Nick, all of him. He smiled as he dropped his shirt again. "Like it?"
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:14 pm

He smiled widely, genuinely, and pulled Alex's trousers and boxers down those few inches, just to look at it again. There. Written proof for everyone else to see. He leaned down and kissed the new tattoo, his heart bursting with pride and happiness at what Alex had done. "Well, as a matter of fact," he said slyly, turning and lifting up his t-shirt, then pulling the waistband of his trousers down a little, he revealed the word, 'Aleksandr' in gothic print on the back of his hip. "I wanted it more clear than just two tiny initials on a heart," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Alex grinned, almost in tears he was so happy. Turning Nick back around he pounced on the boy, tipping him backwards and sitting on his chest, locking their lips together. "You're incredible," he whispered slipping his hands over Nick's bare chest, "So so incredible." He positively beamed and kissed his boyfriend again and again. "It's beautiful," he commented slowly, slipping his hand under Nick's back and running his fingers along the ink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next