Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Luchtime Madness [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Luchtime Madness [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:41 am

It was the first day back at Sky High fro Alex, he had been looking forward to it all summer an now he was picking up his lunch int eh flying school's cafeteria. There were hundreds of new students starting this year - more than ever before. He smiled to himself as he sat down at a table by the window to stare out into the clouds around the school. It was beautiful. The students shuffled around him all eventually sitting down and begining to eat. For a tall boy he didn't eat much, he wasn't anorexia or anything. Far from it, he just didn't like eating...
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:45 am

It was Faith's first day and to her suprise all the tables were taken up by screaming and giggling students, she took one look at the tables and let out a small audiable sigh, walking and grabbing a tray and moved along the slow queue. She then took a sandwich and a soda, before grabbing a packet of crisps and turned on her heel before walk looking around and biting her lip, heading towards the remotely empty table where she settled down her food and nibbled at the sandwich as she kept her head lowered and her fringe covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 am

Alex lifted his head as a new girl came and sat gracefully opposite him. He smiled as she immediatly bowed her head. He assumed she was new this term and thought to take it upon himself to help her out. Scooting around the tabe to sit beside her he sighed dramatically, "What a tiring day it is today," he said smiling, "All those new students just waiting to get lost - if only they could have someone as stunning as me to show them around."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 am

Destin smiled as he noticed a boy he recognised, reaching over he placed a hand on Alex's shoulder and shot over to him. "Morning all, what a wonderful day it is." He sat down on the other side of the girl, she was extrodinarily pretty. 'Maybe one for me,' Destin chuckled to himself
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 pm

"I would say that but Ive been too stressed to even think about it," She smiled as she looked to both the boys sitting by her, she raised one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows and let out a small delighted laugh which was rather enchanting, "But the weather is beautiful today, I was thinking about eating outside but then I would have looked even more like a loner than I am now," Faith let out a cool laugh that slipped through her lips before sitting herself back and nibbling at her salad sandwich again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Alex smiled as Destin sat down beside him, they had known each other for a long time and he was used to the fact that the other boy's limbs stretched unnaturally around the school. "You're not a loner now I'm here," he said, grinning at her. Out of everyone in the whole of Sky High, Alex was the only male to compliment himself all the time. Destin would come a close second, he smiled as the other boy and then returned his attention back to the girl next to him, "I'm Alex, by the way, you may have heard of me..."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 pm

"Alex, Cien?" She asked with a bright smile as her brain clicked into gear, "Ahh yes, I remember now. Im Faith Liquin," She whispered softly as she offered out her hand, with her bright electric blue eyes staring at the boy ahead with a soft smile, "Thanks, it's nice to know I have one friend," She let her laugh escape her lips before resting her sandwich down into its original packet.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

He smiled - well as least he was well-known after all. "Nice to meet you Faith, no one is a loner with me around." he said waving to some girl who was passing to prove a point. His dark brown eyes would seem cold to anyone else, but to those who knew him they were more of a chocolate colour. He was always happy being around people, being around silence made him worry, made him scared. "Are you going to finish that?" he asked pointing to the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:35 pm

"No, why? Do you want it because you can have it." She laughed softly, her voice like velvet an as she then shifted it with two fingers across the table and laughed before taking her soda and popping the top off it and raising it to her lips that were carved into a smile, she took a gulp as she soon refreshed herself and sat up straight.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Alex reached for the sandwich and bit into it, it was lovely, "are yew shor yew dun wannit?" he asked thought a mouthful of bread. He turned his head to the window, it was a beautiful skyline outside. Alex stood suddenly as more and more people entered the room. Standing on the table he cleared his throat loudly, "Excuse me everyone! I would like to introduce you to my new friend Faith...and my old friend Destin, who you know already. Thanks," he said with a grin at the end. Sitting back down beside the girl he put another mouthful of sandwich in his mouth, "Now everyone will want to know you," he said with a cheeky smile. He did use his popularity to an advantage. It felt great.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

"Oh my god," She whispered as she sunk lower under the bench with her face now bright red, she felt the gaze of hundreds of students with their eyes fixed on her. She hated being the center of attention, "Thanks," She muttered as she shot him a worried frown to Alex, before shivering and then taking another large sip of her drink before letting her fringe hand low to cover her fright red, crimson cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Destin laughed at Faith's obvious embarrassment - being around Alex he had become used to it. His big-headed-ness that is. Sending one arm around he tapped Alex on the shoulder and as he turned Destin stole the sandwich from his hands. "Mmm," he said, taking a bit, "Yummy." He finished off the sandwich and burped loudly, "Don't worry Faith," he said wrapping a very long arm around her shoulders, "You'll get used to him." To be truly honest, although Destin was a hero, he should have been made Alex's sidekick - because really that was what he was.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Faith smirked as she watched his arm elongate around her shoulder as she giggled softly, before she then nodded to Destin, "I know, just now you see how embarrassed I get. Im not the most chatty of people," Her eyebrow raised as she then looked towards the door before biting her lip, "Well Destin, Alex, if your finished embarrassing me, would you two like to show me around the grounds?" Her blue eyes lit up from the sun light, with her lips curling to a smile and flashing her pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Alex immediately stood, bowing and taking her hand, "I would be delighted, although don't fall off the edge, I haven't mastered flying yet," he said with a smile as he walked Faith hand in hand towards the door. He wasn't exactly interested in her like that, he preferred Destin, although he would never admit it. Nevertheless he paraded around with a new girl on his arm everyday, just because he could. As he walked lots of people flashed them glances, he was never sure if they were good or bad - but to be honest, he didn't care. As long as they were looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

"I guess you do this everyday then don't you," Faith laughed as she could tell from the glances she was getting as she felt herself shrinking as she felt her cheeks still glowing with her crimson colour as she looked around the grounds as she smiled to Destin, before she gently took Alex's arms and gracefully walked along side him loyally.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Sephy walked over to the three with a nervous look on her face. The girl she vaguely recognised from around town, and the two boys were quite famous - or infamous - in school, but she rarely spoke to either of them. Not because she was rude or anything, but because she liked to keep herself to herself. But the cafeteria was too full for her to sit anywhere else except perched awkwardly on the end of their table. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here," she said timidly as she approached the table, barely audible over the din the other students were making. "Only, there isn't really anywhere else..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 pm

"Of course," Alex said smiling at the girl before him. He stood unbelievably close next to her, "But we're just leaving as it is such a beautiful say - would you care to join us Miss...?" Alex stopped, he had never seen this girl before. Maybe he just hadn't got round to her yet. She looked nervous. Alex swung his arm around her shoulders almost lovingly, although it was just a friendly gesture. He smiled at her showing his straight white teeth and the small dimples in his cheeks. Really, anyone would be crazy not to like him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Edward being the new boy in town, had just started his first day, so now it was lunch time, he made his way into the lunch hall where he had after all found his way. His emerald green eyes glanced around the hall it was pretty packed, many students seemed to freely be using thier talents. Edward made his way over to the small cue, of people and waited in line, he really only wanted an apple and some sort of juice. He sighed and waited remotely impaient. Fiannly he got what he wanted and made his way over to a single table, he wasn't one to socailize much. He was quite happy being alone, He didn't relaly know anyone and that was fine, sitting at a table idly he gazed and the napkin holder on the table, his mind lifted the holder, it floated for a fraction, as he practised holding it in place. The famuliar ache was there. He sighed once again the slowly placed it back on the table. As he cast his gaze outside the voices of the many students turned into faint babble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Faith let her eyes wander as the girl had came over and taken the interest away from her, "I'll see you guys later, Alex, I think I may have class with you or I will see you later," She whispered as she kept her can in her hand whilst walking to the bin and throwing everything else away and keeping her Soda she took another sip, finishing it before throwing the can away and looking around before her eyes struck the boy sitting alone, perfectly stunning in every-way. How come she hadn't seen him before? She felt her heart race with excitement and slight fear but she looked down, she pushed her fringe out of her eyes as she then bit on her lip thinking wether to talk to him or not.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

He held his apple lightly, he didn't really feel that hungry, The apple it's self didn't even look that appitizing. Sipping his drink he grimanced, some funny juice that was. Finally he braved it and took a bite for the apple, it wasn't at all as bad as he expected. After a few bites of it, he didn't want anymore, turnign in his seat, he caught sight of the bin and gracefully threw the apple towards it, to which it went in. Edward then turned back to his juice he took another tentative sip and gazed absent mindidly out the window.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:44 pm

She was obviously invisible to him, she looked down as she bit her lip and walked away, she was stupider than she had thought. She lowered her head and slipped her hands into her pockets of her skinny jeans, pushing her fringe into place as she then fixed her necklace as she headed towards the grounds which did look wonderful in the sun. She kept flashing herself over her shoulder towards the other boy, before sighing as she continued to walk pushing the doors open with a quick push, being careful not to web anything on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:47 pm

[You are typical. Razz]

Sephy blushed a little as Alex put his arm around her. "Friedman. But call me Sephy, please," she whispered, surprised that he could hear her over the racket. Then again, he probably had super-hearing or something. "Sure, I'll come with you. I wasn't very hungry anyway." She slipped the sandwich she'd picked up into her bag and opened the bottle of water she also had, ready to follow Alex.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Destin rolled his eyes as Alex quickly switched his attention to another girl. He was so irritating, trying to flirt with everything that moved. Sure they were always pretty girls, but still...he had come out weeks ago - what was he trying to prove? Destin, though thinking about completely different things, managed to smile as Faith walked away from Alex, "Well she told you," he said chuckling lightly. "So Captain," he said sarcastically to Alex, "where are you taking us this wonderful day?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm

(who me or Faith? lol- and Hello 'Rose' Very Happy)

Edward finally with much revulsion finished of his juice, throughing the carten in the bin once again. He caught note of a girl passing, the air swished in her wake the faitn scent of strawberries followed. Reality came into focus many voices suddenly filled the air, He glanced around catching site of a small group of people, obviously the popular ones he asumed he knew little either way. He did catch site of the casul display of affection, one he would never truely understood to say the least. Do people not know the meaning, of dignity? He questioned silently in thought as he passed them swiftly on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm

"Shut up Destin," Alex said rolling his eyes at the other boy. "I'm taking you outside...if that's okay with you," he finished turning to Sephy. As he turned he noticed another boy walking quietly by himself just on his way out, Alex started at him momentarily. He was pretty good-looking...for a new kid. Shaking his head he turned back to Destin and Sephy smiling, 'So far so good' he thought removing his arm gently from Sephy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luchtime Madness [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next