Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

A Birthday Celebration [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

A Birthday Celebration [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:51 am

Jace walked into Amnesia, a smirk on his face. He was turning 18 and that meant he was an adult. His father had given him the key to a flat for his birthday present, and although he hadn't seen it yet, he'd caught glimpses of it in his father's mind. He hadn't especially invited anyone to the club, he didn't really feel like having a massive party like Alex had had. He was quite content with a few drinks and a rampage around the town afterwards. He chuckled lightly to himself as he bought a stiff drink and downed it. He was definitely going to have some fun tonight. His eyes scanned the room, looking for any pontential one night stand material. His eyes fell on a pretty young girl with flowing black hair. He would keep an eye on her through the night.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Alex was already sitting in a corner, a drink in his hand. His two weeks with Nick would finish the next morning and instead of spending the night with his' boyfriend' he had run off to spend it alone. His mother's death had hit him hard. No matter how little he let on, and now he had his little brother to look after as well. It's was tough work being him. Looking up he noticed a boy he recognized enter the bar. Jace. Well, he would certainly take his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:37 pm

[Ahhh someone changed my sig!! :S but me likey XD]

Jace, feeling eyes on him, looked up and turned around, smiling as he saw Alex. "Where have you been?" he asked, as he arrived. "Do you know what day it is?! The day i turn 18, the day i leave the clutches of childhood." He smirked and chinked his glass with Alex's. "Why so glum?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm

[Yeah. That was me xD]

Alex looked up, producing a small box from his pocket. He had known it was Jace's birthday - but as there was no big celebration, he didn't know if he would get to see the birthday boy. It was only a necklace, a nice one, but a small one. "Happy birthday," he smiled pushing the box over. "Sorry, a lot has happened in the past few days," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Jace smiled and opened the small box, picking up the small necklace carefully. "Thank you, Alex, it's very beautiful," he said, placing a kiss on his cheek. He put the necklace on, still smiling. "What's up?" he asked, ordering another drink and downing it in one. Well it was his birthday, he was allowed to get trashed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Alex sighed and downed his drink and, like Jace, ordered another one. "My mother died," he said simply downing his drink. Jace wasn't the only one who would be getting wasted that night. "Nick and I...we're finished. And now...now I have to look after my little brother. It's too much."
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:02 pm

[AND WE WILL NEVER REST, UNTIL WE'RE F***ING DEAD!]

Jace raised an eyebrow over his glass, "Oh i see. Why do you have to look after your little brother? Couldn't he just go to a children's home or something?" he said, not really realising that he could have just offended Alex. "Time for tequilla, i think," he said, and order them a bottle with 12 shot glasses, 6 each.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

"You didn't see his face when I suggested it," Alex mumbled into his drink, "I don't have a fucking clue about children!" Alex banged his head against the table slightly harder than first intended, "I'm the worst brother in the world."
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Jace frowned, "Don't do that," he tutted, lifting Alex's head back up. "Children aren't that bad," he said, smiling, "They're really rather fun when you get to know them. Especially around the age of 6 or 7." He poured the drink out into the 12 glasses, lining them up in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm

"But I've never had to care for someone else! Except Nick..." Alex paused and grabbed one of the glasses. "Sorry. I hate to be depressed on your birthday. Want to dance? It is your birthday after all," he said winking cheekily at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:04 am

Jace snorted, "I don't mind. I have no one else to spend the evening with so being with you is good enough." He winked and also picked up a shot, "Race ya," he said. "Three, two, one," he whispered, before downing the drink. He then picked up another one and another one, quickly getting through the 6 glasses. By the end of it, his head was spinning and he definitely knew he was p*ssed out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:16 am

By the time Jace had finished Alex was laughing loudly at the expression plastered on his face. He had only managed to pass down three in the same time. Obviously Jace had more experience. Chuckling lightly he handed Jace one of his own six glasses, "Want one of mine?" he asked, "You didn't seem to like those," he joked asking a waiter to come back with some more.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:45 am

Jace giggled and took the glass, downing it quickly. A bit dribbled down his chin and he wiped it off, grinning like mad. He picked up the bottle which the waiter had given them, and poured out another 12 glasses. "Ready for round two? It seems you need some teaching in the old drinking games," he said, laughing again as his words slurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Birthday Celebration [open]   A Birthday Celebration [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Birthday Celebration [open]
Page 1 of 1