Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
First Day - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
First Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
First Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
First Day - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
First Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
First Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
First Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
First Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

First Day

Go down 
+2
Jace Grey
Levi Gryffiths
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:29 am

"Picnc, the woods, then the Jazz Hole. Sounds like a plan to me. And don't wory about money Levi. I just inherited my mother's entire life insurance. Were good on any money for a while." he said with a wink. His mom had left him over a hundread thousend for him alone. Granted she had doubted he would ever get it. But he had so its all good. The lawyer had found them not to long ago. "So I'll meet you at the edge of the clearing for the date." he smiled and wrote down the time and place he would be.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-04

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 am

Levi nodded and smiled. Josh either didn't really care about his mother's passing, or he did and he was just trying to act like he didn't. Levi couldn't tell, he wasn't too good at reading that on people. He took the piece of paper with the time and destinatio written on it, grazing his eyes over the fine writing he slipped it into his shirt pocket. "Sounds like a plan." he grinned. "Saturday?" he enquired, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpmarauderhp.proboards.com
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 am

"Yep." Josh said with a wink. His entire face lighting up at the idea of a date with this hottie. "So," he said exagerating the word, "what do you like on picnics?" he asked with a playful tone. He jst couldn't help but wonder what on earth there was that he liked so much about Levi. He would try to figure it out. Or go crazy, either way he still wanted to know. He laughed to himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Levi shrugged, he wasn't a picky eater, there just had to be a fair amount of food. "Your choice, just bring plenty." He laughed, Despite his size, Levi did like to eat a lot, and didn't give a damn about callories, he had a funky motabalism and didn't have to worry about finding flabby lumps in unsightly places. "I'll eat anything you throw at me." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 am

"Finally." Josh sighed with an exaggerated expression of relief. "Some one who actually eats around here besides me." He playfully smiled at Levi. "Trust me I know how to pack a picnic." he said as he pulled out another black box from his backpack. "Care for some more?" he asked politely. He had a hunch the other boy wouldn't decline.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 am

Levi laughed as well, he obviously wasn't the only one noticing the distinct lack of food in the vicinity. "I'll leave you with that then." He siad nodding. He raised an eyebrow as Josh pulled out another black box. "Yes please." He said, taking another piece of sushi. "So... If we had gone to see a movie, what would you have suggested, maybe we can see it next time."
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm

"Probably a horror flick or a phscological thriller." Delk said with a slight smile. "That way it wouldn't look odd if one of us got scared and latched onto the other." he winked and then poped another piece of suhie into his mouth. As he chewed he looked at the cafe. "I don't think anyone else has the appitite for my kind of date." he said with a laugh when he finished chewing. "You are the only other person who eats like I do, and thats a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Levi grinned. That sounded like his kind of movie. He liked thrillers and horrors, but he doubted he would get scared and latch on to someone, he wasn't that sort of guy. "That sounds real good." He said nodding. HE looked around the cafe as well. "I think I probably am..." HE said thoughfully. Everyone in there execpt them seemed to either have only one thing for lunch, or some serious diet-y looking food.

(Do you wanna start a thrad in the forrest for the date?)
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 am

"How on earth do they eat all that rabbit food any way?" he asked as he even looked at his table companions. "I don't get it. It can't sustane the body," he said with a wiked look on his face. "Now a steak that would be a good meal in this school. Steak, mashed potatoes, maybe some carrots or some veggie just to balance it." he was looking almost dreamy.

(kk i'll start it right away Smile )
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm

"I have no idea." HE said, with a laugh. It's madness, they're gonna fade away if they dont gain some wieght soon." HE leant back in his chair and laced his fingers together behind his head. HE sighed and looked around the room. trying to recognise faces for later, he would have to make as many friends as he could, he wanted to try and fit in at this school, and he may already have won Josh's approval but he would need more than one friend.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Josh smiled as he saw Levi looking around. He was probably haveing the same thoughts every new kid had. Who would be freindly and who would give you the cold shoulder. Josh wasn't exactly secure in the whole whos who and what not yet himself. But it was all good. Alex was a freind even if Nick didn't like him. And he and Levi needed to make freinds. Though Josh was sure Levi had the upper hand on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky High :: Old Archives :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: