Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} Empty
PostSubject: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:11 am

Josh had been training for a solid two hours. The sun pounding down on him. School had let out right before he had walked over to the sports field. He was hoping to get in another two without anyone noticing he wasn't home yet. He had set up targets so he could mix his powers in with his martial arts and so far was doing a pretty good job of it. He was focusing on one move at a time. Today was the spinning hook kick while making his pyrokinesis make a large ark out and away from his foot. The point was to make these moves second nature.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:28 am

Kaylei grinned as she skipped along the path, invisible. She was going to practice her invisibility because it would always cut out at the best of times. Even now as she skipped it was glitchy, sometimes you could see her sometimes you couldn't. The problem was, she could never tell if she was or she wasn't. What she needed was someone to practice with. It was then she spotted a boy practising over in a corner of a field. Grinning to herself she purposely became visible - she hoped - and walked over to him. She smiled politely and waved at him, "Hello," she said in her naturally wonderful voice, "I haven't see you around here before," she commented before pulling down her shorts a little to smooth them out. She was wearing her normal attire with a summery hat and some lovely high boots. If he didn't look at her the was that boy had done in the corridor she would assume he was like Alex.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

"Yeah, thats because I'm new." he said sheepishly. "Nice hat." he said absently. "So how come your at school this late?" he asked sweetly. "Sorry, where are my manners. I'm Josh Delk." He said with a slight bow. "I just moved here from Japan."
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:11 am

Kaylei grinned at Josh "Thanks, I got it from topshop. I'm at school late because...well...I need help. You see, I have invisibility. But I can never tell if it works or not. Would you mind helping?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him. She then turned and sat down on the grass in the sun, "Oh, Japan eh? Nice there?" she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 pm

"I'll keep that in mind," he said in reference to the hat. "I'd love to help sweetheart," he said with a friendly smile. "As for Japan," he said with a weak smile. "I wouldn't know much, I lived in a Shaolin Temple. I didn't get to see much of it. Only the mountains." His voice was distant. He remembered home. The cold air mixing with his powers, causing steam to rise every morning. He came back to the present. "So what kind of help do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 am

Kaylei chuckled lightly, "I'm sure the mountains loved you just as much as you loved them," she grinned standing to her feet again. She brushed the grass from her clothes and took her hat off letting her hair cascade down her back. "Right. If you can see me in ten seconds. It's failed." Closing her eyes she cleared her mind and thought about transparency. Suddenly - she hoped - she disappeared. "Well?" she asked not wanting to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 pm

"Well you are gone," he said with a slight chuckle. "But you keep fading in and out. Don't try to force it. If its a mental power just imagine yourself as clear as the air." He was trying to help without sounding like a jerk. He hoped he was doing a good job at that. "Plus you seem tense, that also hinders mental powers."
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 am

Kaylei reappeared and sighed, "I'm trying, it's just, I can't seem to clear my mind. I don't know why, it's just not fair," she pouted crossing her arms over her chest. She wanted to be angry and stamp her foot and make it all better, that's what happened at home. But not here, not with Josh. She tried again and closed her eyes. She felt the wind whip through her hair and round her thin legs. She was a bird. Flying high over the open landscape. The clounds above her and the people almost invisible like ants below her. She was free and safe. From everything and anything. It was an indescribable feeling. As a bird she spread her wings and flew higher and higher into the sky. To the people below, she was invisible.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"Good now maintain it. Don't let go of the image in your head but try to move around." He was silently laughing at the fact that he was trying to help another student when he barely knew anyone. It just wasn't like him. He couldn't figure it out to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}   Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Pushing Beyond Your Limits{open}
Page 1 of 1