Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:34 pm

"As you wish." he said as he pulled a bottle of lube off his shelf with out moving. He applied some to his own member and then massaged some onto the other boy's entrance. He made sure it was enough. After all he did know what he was doing. He slowly entered Alex giving him time to adjust. After a few seconds he started to slowly move his hips. pumping his member in slow agonizing strides. Right now his key was to find the hot spot. He should not have to much of a problem with that one either, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Alex moaned in a mix of sheer pleasure and a hint of pain. He grabbed ahold of Josh's shoulders as he moved wanted to feel everything. The boy was good; really good. Good enough to even rival Nick. Biting his lip Alex threw his head back in complete ecstasy as his eyes closed the moment Josh his that spot. Again and again, it was pure bliss. Everything about it. "Josh..." Alex gasped as his hands moved down to the boy's hips. He knew they both wouldn't last very long. But he could try.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Josh increased his pace. He shifted them ever so slightly to get better access to the hot spot. He knew what he was doing and Alex had hopefully realized that by now. Josh smiled. He lent over and kissed Alex passionately as he sped up even more. He knew they wouldn't be able to hold out as long as he wanted to but that was okay he needed the release any way. He reached down and helped Alex out with his boner. His hand moving in time to his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Alex gasped and moaned at the same time emitting a low growl. He kissed Josh back forcefully slipping his tongue into the boy's mouth. Alex closed his eye tightly shut. He was so close. So very very close... The thin boy pushed back against Josh's movements as he felt the boy touching every part of his being. It was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Josh could feel Alex's body tightening. He increased his pace with both his hips and his hands. He wasn't done with the torture yet though. He let his telekinesis rove over the other boys body as well, hitting every pleasure spot the boy had.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:15 pm

That was it, Alex was in heaven. He felt every part of his body tingle as Josh pushed into him. It was so intense Alex couldn't hold back any longer, with one last moan he let his body relax the waves of pleasure reaching his erection. He gasped as he came, he could still faintly feel Josh inside him but he was too caught up on his own orgasm to even notice. "You're...great," he breathed as he wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. Pulling the boy even closer.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Josh's orgasm was timed with Alex's as he was pushed past the point of no return. His body responding to the petite boy tightening around him. His body shuddered violently, his mind in chaos. "Was it worth coming over?" he asked playfully. His voice husky with the after affect. "You are to. I've never felt like that with any one else in my life." he said as he leaned in and caught Alex's lips with his own.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:16 am

Alex kissed back roughly, smiling as he did. "Of course it was worth it," he mused as he then traced the kisses down the boy's neck. Alex looked up at the other boy and smiled slightly. What about Nick? his head screamed at him, What have you done? Alex sat up suddenly and moved away from Josh just a little bit. "You know this is a one time thing, right? Like...we're just friends," Alex mumbled biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 am

"Look," Delk said with a grin, "I'm used to that sort of thing trust me." he was. He just didn't know how much pain it would cause for Alex to scurry away from him. "Just don't be one of those guys that says 'Were just friends, it will only be this one time thing,' and want it over and over, I'm no one's second best, and no one's toy. Other then that were cool. It was fun, its over, time to move on." he said with a laugh. "Unless you and Nick both, wanted some of the action." he said with a playful smile. He was only teasing, he was going to tell himself he was only teasing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Alex bit his lip and looked at him slightly sadly. "It won't happen again. I have too much to lose." Alex sighed and leant over and placed a quick kiss on Josh's cheek. "It was good though. But I think the pizza's cold," he grinned trying to move the subject away from what had just happened. He stood up slowly and fished for his boxers and slipped them on. It didn't matter about his other clothes, he would collect them at the end of his stay. "You know...we might be getting married," he mumbled picking at his finger nails. He wasn't one hundred percent sure it was happening yet. But it was pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:33 pm

"That's cool." Delk said truthfully. "And cold pizza has never been a problem trust me." he said with a wink as a tiny flame ignited from his finger. He put back on his boxers with out another word. He looked over at Alex, "Nick just better know to treat you right. That's all I have to say." he grinned at Alex, "He is training to be a villain isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Alex chuckled and curled up next to Josh on the bed surprised that Josh wanted to talk about Nick. "Umm, I'm not sure. I wouldn't put it past him," he mumbled, hoping that if they were together Nick might be less of a villain, but Alex knew deep down that that was he was born to be and he would follow it. But Alex would always be behind him ready to clean up the mess he made. Just like back at their flat. "Why?" he asked curiously, "Does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"Just wondering." Delk said with a smile. "Besides a Hero needs an arch Villain don't they?" He had decided that Nick was going to be his if it ever came down to it. "And who better for Nick to be up against then a Hero with a nasty mean streak? I should talk to him about that one." he said with a laugh. "You look shocked." he said to Alex. "Surprised that I would talk so blatantly about your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:37 pm

"I suppose so," Alex agreed leaning his head on the boy's shoulder, "You may not notice it now, but you're both quite similar. You both have your main personalities - Nick is mean and cruel and you are sweet and kind. Yet, since you've both met me Nick is getting nicer and you're getting meaner," he smiled lightly at the analogy, "Slightly anyway."

Alex smiled again at Josh and ran his finger through his hair, "Just a little, I would have thought Nick would be the last person you'd want to talk about. Maybe that's me just being conceited," he said with a grin as he closed his eyes for a moment just soaking in the fact he was with another boy, he'd only met once, sitting on his bed in his boxers coming down from a very big high. It was a strange feeling to say the lest - and now they had brought his boyfriend into it. Whatever next? Would Josh bring up Joe as Jace had? Did he even know about Alex's little brother. The thin boy doubted it - then again, Josh was full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 pm

"So," Josh said with a grin, "Whats your brother's name any way. We talked about him before but i never got his name." Josh wanted to know every thing about his new friend. "I just want you to know you can tell me every thing and any thing." His eyes were downcast, a look of sadness on his face. "I don't rely know what its like to have a best friend. I never rely got to know anyone." He looked up and smiled right before he pushed Alex back into a laying position on the bed laughing. He grabbed his pillow and held it like a flail.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 am

Alex laughed lightly and put his arms up to protect himself from the pillow. "His name is Joseph - Joe to everyone else. Before you ask he's eight years old," Alex grinned sitting up a little. "Well hopefully you'll be here long enough to get to know people, we're all friendly really," he laughed trying to slip a pillow out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 pm

"I hope so too." he said with a smile. "I haven't rely been fair to you though." he said his eyes down cast. "I know your with Nick. I just don't care. This was the first time I had ever done something with someone's boyfriend. I don't feel guilty. I know you and I are just friends and that is how it needs to be. But I just wanted you to know I knew what I was doing when I invited you over. Not out of spite for Nick just because I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 am

Alex looked up at Josh, smiling weakly, "Yeah, I know. That's what happens to me. People have sex with me and then throw me away because...well...I suppose I'm far too easy. Never mind, at least you're not the first to have done it - so don't feel too special." Alex got to his feet and collected the rest of his clothes and pulled them over his thin body. "I should probably go...Nick might need me...for something." But did he? Did he really need Alex at all? Sure they had Joe now, but the little boy preferred Nick to Alex. Looking at it now, arms hanging loosely by his sides, Alex realized that...well...no one needed him. Sure they might want him, but they didn't need him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Josh kept the door closed with his power. "That's not what I meant Alex." he said his voice serious. "I wasn't just using you. It wasn't for the sex. It was for the connection. The feeling you give me just being near you. I haven't been like this with any one. The need to be close to them. The need just to know they want me around not just because I'm a easy lay. But because they like me for me. And you seem to." His mind was racing, along with his heart beat. {I should stop telling him this} he thought to himself. {But I can't,} he opened his mouth to say something but instead he walked over to Alex and kissed him with out reserve or ulterior motives.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 am

Alex moved away from the kiss instantly. "No. No more. I can't go around kissing other people. I'm with Nick and nothing will change that. I do like you, but...this...I can't do this anymore. F-first Jace and now you." Alex sighed and collected his things, "I'm sorry, but it's friends or nothing. I don't want to make Nick unhappy anymore. I love him more than anything, more that I'd probably like to admit." Alex dumped his bag at his feet and pulled up the corner of his shirt to reveal the tattoo - Nick. "You see. I belong to him, just as he belongs to me. I'm sure you'll find someone else you can have a connection with."
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:30 pm

"You still don't get it do you?" Josh asked with a faint smile. "That wasn't me trying to start any thing. It was a 'lets leave that behind us and get it out of our systems thing.' I like you but you do belong to Nick. I just didn't want you to think I used you. I didn't. I needed you to see me for who I am." he looked at Alex hoping he could see it in his eyes. "You and I are two souls that are destined to be friends. I don't think its in our stars to be lovers, ever. I just needed to show you my feelings. I need you in my life, but as just a friend." he looked away and used his power to open the door. "Go if you want I can't stop you." he sat on the edge of his bed talking lightly to himself. "Forget me, if you must, but never forget my words." He was quoting a song that played in his CD player all the time. One he had come up with the lyrics for.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:17 am

Alex sighed and walked over to Josh, kissing him lightly on the cheek, "I'm sorry, I would love to be your friend, but I know that if we are Nick won't be happy about it. You'll find someone else, I'm sure - besides I know a few single people that might like your company." He said no more and after pulling Josh into a tight hug he picked up his bag and walked through the door. This would be one of those one night stands that remained so. No more collecting. It was just Alex and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3