Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) Empty
PostSubject: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Delk walked into the apartment he and his adoptive father had. They had just finished unpacking. Josh was waiting for Alex to get there so they could hang out over the weekend. Kotaruo had just been summoned off for some Monk thing and Delk didn't want to spend the night in a new city alone. He walked over to the sofa and sat down to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Alex smoothed out his clothes and made sure he looked alright before knocking on the apartment door, hoping he'd got the right one. Pulling out the piece of paper in his pocket he checked it again. Yes, this was the right one. He smiled to himself, what would Josh have planned for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Josh made sure he had on his best cloths for the occasion. He was wearing his favorit silver mesh shirt and a pair of black jeans. He went to the door and opened it. "Found the place alright?" he said as he pulled the other boy into the room. Using his foot to shut the door he pulled the boy close to him being polite enough to let him answer.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:06 am

Alex grinned and placed a tender kiss on the boy's neck. "Yeah, it's pretty near to where I'm staying," Alex walked to the windown and pointed to the tallest apartment block in the city. Then to the penthouse at the top, where he and Nick lived together. "Over there," he said, pointing to it and pulling Josh towards the window. "The top floor." Alex turned and ran his thin fingers down the boy's chest, "Well, what have you got planned?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:38 am

"Well," Delk said as he looked at the other apartment complex, "that is a huge penthouse isn't it." he gave a shy grin. His apartment wasn't any thing compared to the other boy's living arrangements. "I was going to rent a bunch of movies and some vid games." Delk said with a slight blush. This was his first time ever having any one stay the night. "But if you have other ideas I'm open to suggestions." He planted a light kiss on Alex's lips. "I've never had any one stay the night, as a matter of fact this is the first time I've ever had anyone over." he said as he blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:43 am

Alex grinned, "Video games is cool. Thought, I warn you. I'm the master," he grinned 'pimping' his collar. "Wanna order in pizza?" he asked looking over the room. It was much like his old flat. The one that he'd been thrown out of. He looked back out the window, wondering briefly how Nick was coping, "It's pretty big, gets lonely sometimes when Nick isn't there," he shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, "I'm sure he's okay though, you know what he's like."
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:56 am

"Hold on." Josh said with a glance over to the flat and then back to Alex. "You live with Nick? I thought you two were just friends with benefits." he said kinda worried. "I have Tekken 5, the new DoA, Super smash bros. Brawl. You name it. I'm a gamer from hell." he said with a wicked grin. "Plus I like watching all the characters fight just to see which one's don't have real moves." He laughed slightly. "The pizzas already on the way." he said as he lightly kissed the boy on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:02 am

"We are friends with benefits - just a little more benefits than usual. I don't have enough money to have a flat, so he offered to let me stay," Alex sat down on the couch and thought deeply about the game he wanted to play. "Super Smash Bros. I'm pretty good at that," he smirked, knowing his super power would let him win. Smiling he pulled Josh down next to him and pressed his lips to the boy's soft neck, "You've thought of everything," he commented, admiring Josh's organization skills.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:16 am

Josh looked at the other boy with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "No cheating." he said playfully. "I want to see your skill at the game its self." He knew Alex's powers and really didn't want to have to distract the other boy... ok so maybe he did want to distract him. Josh set up the Wii and grabed and old game cube controler. "Do you want a Wii controler or a GC?" he asked like a devilish imp.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:20 am

Alex gasped in mock hurt, "Cheat? Me? Never..." he turned to Josh and bit his lip cheekily, "Game cube," he said finally taking the controller from the boy's hand, and leaning back against the couch. He made sure that everytime he moved there would be a new inch of his body showing. If he wanted to win properly he would have to find an excuse for Josh to lose.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:26 am

Josh looked at the other boy's skin where his shirt had pulled up. "Distractions are allowed." he said as he gently ran a teasing finger over the bare skin. He pluged up the other GC controller and sat next to Alex barley any space between them. He started up the game and chose his favorite person Link as Dark link.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:32 am

Alex smirked as he picked his player and the game began. They both had three lives and already he was losing. Sighing he used his psychokinetisis to, at a well aimed hit, drop Josh's player by half. He smirked to himself knowing that Josh would realise. Unless... Biting his lip Alex removed one hand from his controller and began slipping it down the inside of Josh's leg.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:34 am

"Distractions are allowed but powers aren't." Josh said pouting. He paused the game and leaned over and caught Alex's lips in his own. He ran his hand underneath the tight shirt.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:37 am

Alex grinned and slid down the couch a little so that Josh was completely over the top of him. Slipping his arms around the boy's neck he pulled him down and kissed him a little more forcefully than before. He moaned lightly at the touch, "I didn't!" he insisted, like a small boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:42 am

"Right and I'm a ballerina." Delk said with a laugh. As they became more forceful the doorbell rang. "DAMNIT." Josh said as he broke apart. He got up opening the door on the way over to it with his Telekinesis. The poor pizza boy was so shocked he ran off leaving the pizza on the ground in front of the apartment. Delk used his powers to pick it up and shut the door. "Stupid humans. Why do we even care if they live or die?" he said jokingly as he put the pizza back on the table. He walked back over and sat down then pulled Alex into his lap facing him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:48 am

"You'd make a very sexy ballerina," Alex smiled innocently. Alex wrapped his arms back around Josh's neck and began nipping the skin on his neck gently. But the pizza smelt so good. Pulling away, Alex slid off Josh's lap and broke of a slice before returning into the same position. Leaning back he began to nibble the end before the cheese fell off it.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:51 am

Josh used the lazy way and brought a piece to himself. "I love having powers." he said absently. He eat his slice quickly and started planting kisses down Alex's body as the other boy was eating.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

Alex rolled his eyes, "Powers make us lazy," he commented. Finishing his slice he looked down cheekily at Josh before pulling his shirt over his head, "Easier?" he asked, chuckling a little. He leant forward and captured their lips together again; slowly moving his hand down to the fly on Josh's trousers.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:03 pm

"Much." Josh said as he trailed light kisses up and down the boy's body. He lingered his lips right below the navel. Flicking his toung over the skin between the navel and the boy's trouser's top. He moved his body to give Alex better access to his zipper.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Alex moaned lightly and immediately let his fingers pull open the boy's trousers. Alex's mind flashed to Nick for a moment. They weren't together anymore so this wasn't cheating or anything, was it? No...not really. Alex smiled and slipped his hand into the boy's trousers, "Sure you don't want to get to know me better?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Josh thought for a moment. "Something feels like I already do..." he trailed off his face flushed. "I don't know why but you seem familiar to me." His voice cracked lightly. "I don't realy know how to explain it. Maybe another life..." he said absently.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Alex raised his eyebrows, pulling his hand away, "You believe in all that?" he asked slowly, "I dunno maybe," he said shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:36 pm

"I was raised by Shaolin Monks." Delk said blushing. "They don't exactly let you pick and choose which parts of there religion you follow. Its what I grew up on. My body knows you more then I know my own subconscious." To emphasize this he trailed a light touch down the other boy's back hitting a sensitive area with out thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Alex closed his eyes and bit back a moan as Josh's fingers made light work of his body, "That's really odd," he mumbled opening his eyes again and looking deep into Josh's. "I'd never have survived living with Monks," he admitted, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:48 pm

"It was easy since I was living with them since before i could remember." He said his eyes downcast. "I was abandoned on there Temple's front steps at not even one year old." His face was a little drawn as he remembered the Monks telling him his own history when he was old enough to ask. "I was raised as one of there own, taught there fighting skills ant there beliefs. I'm only in America to find my birth parents to find out why. And no matter the reason I am returning to my home after words." he seemed a little sad as he said this. "Unless I get a reason to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next