Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
New school?  Great.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
New school?  Great.... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
New school?  Great.... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
New school?  Great.... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
New school?  Great.... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
New school?  Great.... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
New school?  Great.... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
New school?  Great.... EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
New school?  Great.... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
New school?  Great.... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

New school? Great....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

New school?  Great.... Empty
PostSubject: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:45 am

Delk walked up to the steps of Skyhigh and looked around. He saw a lot of people talking and goofing around with each other. He thought he stuck out like a sore thumb in his classic black silk shirt and black slacks. He had a map of the school but that didn't help one bit as confusing as it was. "Where the heck is the principal's office?" He asked himself out loud.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:04 am

"Second on the left," Alex answered as he walked past the new boy. He paused and turned back to the boy, well, no one could pass up on how cute he was. "Do you need any help?" he asked, smiling. His smart clothes may or may not have revealed his reputation already. He pulled his grey cardigan over his thin shoulders as he smoothed out his pale shirt. "I'm Alex, by the way," he added, still flashing the boy a smile.

Last edited by Alex Cien on Tue May 19, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Delk smiled ever so sweetly. "I'm Delk. And I would love some help." he said as he offred his hand to the other boy. His eyes meeting Alex's. "I take it your the welcoming committee?" He said with a playful smile. Smiling like he hadn't in a long time. "If you don't mind my asking, what are your powers? Hero or sidekick?" He was asking a lot of quistions and he knew it but the boy made his mind go blank.

((OOC: Chrisy's bday is wed. and i have to work so we got wasted thats why i'm probably not as good at rping as normal. lol Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:07 am

Alex took the boy's hand gently, lingering for a moment before he let go. "I'm as good as it gets," he smiled referring to the welcoming committee comment. "I know you're new, but really, so many questions," Alex chuckled indicating for the boy to follow as he made his way down the corridor, "I have super hearing and Psychokinetisis," he smiled, "Being Psychokinetic is like telekinesis. But better." Alex grinned, he'd only had the power a short amount of time, but he knew how powerful he could be with it. "And I'm a hero. Obviously." Alex turned as they came to a stop outside the principals office. "What do you need to see him for? Not in trouble already are you?" he chuckled slipping his hands into his pockets.

[Oh dear. Your poor liver x) ]
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:32 am

"Not yet." he said with a smile. "I was just going to ask him what the diffrance was between Hero classes and sidekick classes. I don't know if I really belong in Hero," his voice took on a bit of an uncertain tone. "I only rely have telekinesis and pyrokinesis. Your Psychokinesis sounds like I'm supposed to be in sidekick class." he had no clue about any of this. "But I guess i could always just ask you instead." He said with a smile wanting to get on the good side of the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:36 am

"Well, telekinesis is shared by two other hero's in the school, so I suppose you'll do fine. But if you don't think you can cope you better go on the loser track. Sorry. Hero Support." Alex smirked slightly at the new boy, glad that he had been a hero, right from the start. He bit his lip, "But hey, it's up to you. But if you need help finding anywhere, I'm here, alright?" he asked turning and beginning to walk away. Hoping that the new boy would follow. Alex had quite a way with boys...as most people knew.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:49 am

Delk followed not knowing why. "They said I was a hero but I don't know how far my powers go. I guess I could try it out and if not then I could go down the loser path." his voice was playful as he followed closely. "So, how is the student body around here?" he asked in a flirting tone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:58 am

Alex turned and waited for the boy to catch up, when he did Alex began to made his way around the school pointing out the science labs as they went past, "You can always try it out on Save the Citizen...but people already have pairs for that. Maybe next time. Besides, you don't really need to use them...not yet." Alex continued walking for a moment before stopping and smiling, "How is it? It's um...different. You'll get used to it I'm sure. Just watch out for a few people. Nick Foxx - he's mine. Jace Grey - he's a little mad. Sephy Friedman and Destin Thomas are almost together and Faith Liquin and Edward Masen...well...who knows with them." He paused and looked and Josh almost seriously, "When I say Nick is mine...he isn't...but it's just...well...it's complicated." Alex smiled and pulled on the boy's hand leading him to the auditorium and then into the gym.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:02 am

Josh let himself be led by the hand enjoying the other boy's company. "So technically your single..." he said almost silently hoping the boy heard him. do I dare try? he thought to himself. "So if Nick isn't yours then he dosent' have a claim on you either." He said more like a statement then a question.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:05 am

Alex stopped in the middle of the deserted Gym and pulled Josh towards him, their noses almost touching, "Why? Like what you see?" he asked, biting his lip. Alex looked into Josh's eyes, using his psychokinetisis he closed all the doors, locking them shut. Biting his lip he waited for the answer, knowing deep down already what it would be. Because, in reality. Alex got everyone. All the time.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:19 am

Delk smiled briefly before answering in his own way. He leaned over and kissed the other boy deeply. "Maybe." he said after he pulled away and looked at Alex. "But I'm not that easy to win in the game." he said as he winked. "Besides, what would Nick think about the new boy already getting your attention?" He asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:21 am

"You're not that easy?" Alex smirked as he kissed the boy in return tracing Josh's jawbone and then down his neck. "He would think you're just like the rest of us. I wouldn't worry. That shapeshifter doesn't care about me like that," he smiled, even if it did hurt a little. "Besides, you're here so there's no need for him anyway."
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:12 pm

"Harsh words, Alex Cien, harsh words," came Nick's mocking tone, echoing around the gymnasium. He'd used the invisibilty stolen from Kaylei to follow Alex for the day, just to see what it was like. Well, now he knew. The other boy was cute, yes, but Nick was better than that. Wasn't he? He simply didn't know any more. He made himself visible again, standing several feet away from the pair. It was peculiar, seeing Alex with another boy. A few weeks ago, he wouldn't have cared less, but now... Now was different.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Alex stopped kissing Josh immediately as Nick appeared, "What are you doing here?" he asked smiling, glad that he was, "Oh sorry. How rude. Delk; Nick. Nick; Delk" he smiled stepping back a few inches from the new boy. He bit his lip, why was Nick there indeed...had he been following Alex all day?
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Delk was startled by the sudden voice as he lifted up his hand with fire burning in it. "What was that?" As the other boy appeared Delk burned the floor by forgetting to keep the fire contained. "And just who the heck are you?" he said with a dark tone at being interrupted. After the introductions he looked over appraising the other boy. "Oh, okay." he said with a Dark smile.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Pleased to meet you," Nick murmured, approaching Alex from behind and wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Alex's head. "So, what did you think?" he asked nonchalantly, addressing Delk with a vague, uninterested expression. "He's quite good, isn't he? An average kisser, but much more satisfactory in other departments," he teased in the same, indifferent voice. Alex would get the joke. And even if he didn't, he needed putting in his place for what he'd just been doing after all.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Alex raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Instead he leant back against Nick's chest and put his hands on top of Nick's. "Are you offering to sell me to him?" Alex joked kissing Nick's neck before flashing a smile back at Josh. He hoped he hadn't scared the new boy too much, besides. He would have to get used to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Josh laughed blatantly. Better let them know I'm a contender before this Nick guy thinks he can push me around. "Well," Josh said in a very pleasant tone, "if you think that you can just take him away from me that's not nice." He said barley a whisper as he kissed Alex again before smirking up at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:34 pm

So that's how we're playing now, is it? Nick smirked to himself. He laughed sharply, shaking his head at Delk's poor attempt to shock him. "We shall see what's nice and not nice," he replied suggestively, leaning around Alex and kissing Josh full on the lips; a kiss that lasted minutes, not seconds. And, as he was doing so, out of sight of Josh, he slipped his hand inside the waistband of Alex's jeans, teasing the boy further with that contact.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Josh decided he was going to play Nicks little game as he ran his hand up the other boy's shirt feeling the skin and muscle. After a few minuets were up he broke away from Nick's kiss and started down the boy's throat. Teasingly running his nails down the boy's back. "Three can play this game." he murmured into the crook of Nick's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Alex slipped out from between the two boys and stood a few meters away with his arms crossed over his chest, "I'll just leave you two to it then shall I?" he smirked, just standing and watching. A wave of jealousy passed over him, Nick was his - in his mind, and he had seen Josh first! Rolling his eyes at them both he sighed quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Nick instantly moved away from Delk, despite the fact that he was getting shivers from the kissing. "Well, whatever my spoilt little manwh*re wants, my spoilt little manwh*re gets," he mocked, gesturing to Josh as if to say, 'He's all yours.' Nick smirked and folded his arms; it wouldn't be the first time he'd done something like this in the gymnasium, during school hours.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Delk flashed a wicked smile. "Not yet." He said with a grin. "He will be mine eventually." he walked over to Alex and grabbed him by the back of the neck pulling him into a sweet kiss before walking twords the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Alex frowned, "I'm not spoilt!" he insisted but stepped forward and captured Nick's lips by his own. His hands wandered over the boy's body. It wasn't that he didn't want both of the boys, he just wanted to be the centre of attention. Just like his party. He smirked as he remembered every detail Nick, Jace and he had done that night. What an amazing night it had been. Looking up he noticed Josh was leaving, frowning again he used his psychokinetisis locking the doors and refusing to let the other boy leave. "Looks like you're stuck with us," he smiled, chewing on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Josh looked at the doors with contempt. "You do know i could just set the fire alarms off right?" he said with a wicked grin as he returned to the two other boys. "But this seems like more fun than causing a panick. I am a good guy... mostly." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New school? Great....   New school?  Great.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New school? Great....
Page 1 of 1