Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Controlling Anger [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

Controlling Anger [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Kaylei was more annoyed than she had ever been before. He parents were out of town and had then had the cheek to get her a nanny! A nanny?! She wasn't 5 years old. She didn't need a nanny. And it got worse! Not only did she have a nanny, but said nanny was expecting her to be a good little girl, to not go out and have a few drinks. She was annoyed to say the least. Suddenly an evil grin spread across her face, what she needed was to let off some stream. Somewhere that there would be a lot of damage to a lot of people. The classrooms were a start. Ripping a few books, but that wasn't enough. She bit her lip, what was bigger than a classroom? There was always the science labs. She smiled again and picking up her bag she slammed her locker door shut and went to find the labs.
Looking around the door she grinned, it was empty, brilliant! Dropping her bag on the floor she walked over to where the various solutions were. Taking a bottle she opened it up and sniffed it. Disgusting. Smiling she let it drop to the floor. Closing her eyes she listened intently to the sound of the glass hitting the floor. Again and again. Suddenly she began to laugh as more and more bottles smashed to the floor. This was it. Her release.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:38 am

Jace wandered around the school, thoroughly bored. Yes some of the people were highly entertaining but at this moment in time, there seemed to be no one around. Changing his direction, he headed towards the science labs, frowning as he heard the smash of bottles. 'I wonder what's going on there,' he thought, creeping up and peering through a window. He smirked as he watched a girl around his age smashing bottles of chemicals on the floor. He walked in and leant against the doorway, arms folded across his slim chest. He shook his head and tutted, still smirking, "I really don't think you should be doing that," he said, his eyes glinting with mischeif.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaylei turned and smiled at the boy, staring him directly in the eyes she dropped another bottle to the floor, "Oops," she said drawing her fingers to her lips on a mock gasp, "How silly of me, it must have slipped..." she drpooed another bottle to the floor, "...out of my grip." She turned and stepped carefully over the shattered glass and towards the door and the boy. "Are you going to stop me?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Jace's smirk grew and he cocked his head to the side. "Hmmm i was debating it but you seem to be having so much fun." He chuckled darkly then stretched out his hand and brought a bottle towards him, using his telekinesis. "Now i'm thinking about joining you," he said, dropping the bottle. He looked at the mess on the floor and tutted again, "What a mess we're making."
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Kaylei smiled, "Who cares? We don't have to clear it up. I'm Kaylei by the way," she added a smirk playing on her lips. "I don't think I've met you before." She turned and took out a bunsen, lit it and stood it onto the floor. It wouldn't burn anything just set off the fire alarms and set the whole school into a buzz of confusion. Perfect. Skipping over to the boy she pulled up her skirt slightly, pulled a bag over her shoulder and undid the top two buttons of her shirt. She would be presenting herself in front of the school, she had to look good. Smiling she looked back at the flame that was flickering in front of the mess they had made.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Jace laughed at this, "I'm Jace," he said, still smirking at the girl. "Ahh the magic of the fire alarm," he said, looking at the flame of the bunsen. What havoc [spl] this girl was going to make. The thought of all that confusion and the worry from the teachers made his smirk widen. "Well aren't we quite the little trouble-maker?" he said, raising his eyebrow at the girl. It wouldn't take long for the sensitive alarms to go off. "But the biggest fun comes when you get caught," he said, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Kaylei laughed, "Of course, would you care to join me?" she asked extending her hand to him. As she began to make her way out of the classroom. Suddenly out of no where the alarms went off and the sirens shot through the school. "Run," she whispered taking off down the corridors. As much as she loved getting caught, she wanted more people to witness it. Not just Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:34 pm

Jace smirked and ran after her. He caught up with her and ran by her side, still smirking to himself. It was somewhat refreshing to know that their were people in this school who were willing to cause trouble. There were far too many goody-two-shoes, whom he hated with a passion. Breaking the rules was just another thing to add some excitement in his life.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Turning a corner she stopped suddenly, smoothed out her clothes, re-adjusted her bra so the the black lace was poking out of her shirt and sorted her hair. "Look alright?" she asked as she added another layer of mascara. Then she calmly walked towards the exit where the other students were collecting together, each as confused as the next.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Jace shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Girls," he muttered under his breath, before saying "Yes you look wonderful," a little louder. He pushed his hands into his pockets and joined the crowd of students filing out of the school, placing a blank expression on his face. The teachers looked terrified as if there really was a fire, as most of them would know this wasn't a drill. He wondered how long it would take for them to find the messed up science lab.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Smirking she slipped her arm into his and lead him to a group of people who looked terrified, "Don't worry," she smirked to them, "I'm sure if the school blows up they can re-locate you all to some dump downtown. God knows no one else will take you." Leading Jace away to a quieter spot she sat down and waited for all of the students to pile out of the school. "So, how's your day going?" she asked cheerfully patting the grass next to her for him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Jace smirked at the look of fear on the students face then chuckled at Kaylei's comment. He sat down next to her, flicking his fringe out of his eyes. "My day was being rather boring until i found you," he said, smirking at her. "And yours?" he asked. Not that he really cared but this girl seemed like fun and making idle small talk could always lead to somewhere much more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

"Oh, well I'm glad I made it more interesting," she smiled at him, "My parents are out of town this week and decided to get me a nanny. Which means no drinking and no parties or I'm in the dog house for life." She crossed her legs and slouched over a little. Not impressed at all. "I'd much rather go out than be stuck in with some old fart who can't tell the tv from the oven"
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Jace snorted, "A nanny? At, what, 17?! How old do your parents think you are?!" He shook his head then shrugged, "What are your powers? Surely you could use one to help you escape the clutches of the wrinkly?" He looked at her and cocked his head to the side, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Kaylei rolled her eyes, "Well yes, but I doubt they'll get someone so stupid that they don;t notice when a little girl suddenly disappears in front of them," she sighed, "I don't have enough power to stay invisible for long," she said, as if that was a perfectly good reason. She bit her lip, it wasn't that she couldn't get out, more the fact she didn't have anyone to see and didn't have anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 am

Jace raised an eyebrow, "I see. Hmmm..." He stroked his chin, trying to think of a way for this girl to escape from her house. "I'm sure we can arrange something," he said, smirking. "How easy is it get out of your bedroom window?" he asked, a plan forming in his head. He liked this girl and he knew that they would be able to have a lot of fun together if they could get her out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Kaylei raised her eyebrow, "I'd need a crane to get out of my window." Kaylei turned to face him, "I hate to break it to you, but I'm a Wright. I live in that huge house out of town, hence why my parents have enough for a nanny. There is more chance of the principle taking up ballet than for me to get out without permission." She sighed and turned back to the school. "Unless you can fly?"
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Nick, smiling smugly at all the chaos around him despite the fact he had nothing to do with creating it, caught sight of Jace looking quite calm in the midst of the panic. Jace and a very pretty girl. He crossed over to the pair of them, flicking his fringe out of his face. As he approached he looked into the girl's head. He already had Jace's powers, and Alex's, so why not just add this girl's to his collection? Invisibility could be useful - sneaking into changing rooms and bedrooms and the like - and healing was just an added bonus. Perfect. With Alex's hearing he could tell that they were discussing ways for either the girl to sneak out of the house or for Jace to sneak in. Nick already had a plan, simple as that. "Afternoon Mr Grey," he said as he reached them, sitting down on the other side of the girl and crossing his legs at the ankle. "I don't believe we've met - Nick Foxx," he added. "As for sneaking in, I suggest that you wait for an evening when you're being looked after by the nanny, drug her, then Jace can get in by shapeshifting to look like her. Or I could do the same." He winked and smirked, tilting his head to the sun a little and sneaking a glance at the girl's exposed chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Kaylei looked at the new boy and raised her eyebrow, "It's rude to interrupt. Much more to listen in to other peoples conversations Mr Foxx." She smiled anyway and turned properly so she was facing them both, "I'm Miss Wright, to you. Feel free to bow any time," she smirked taking a drink of water out of her bag and sipping a little, "As for drugging, I may hate the school," she indicated to the mass of students outside, "but not poor defenceless old women." Kaylei chuckled to herself as the teachers tried to rally everyone together. She gave them a quick wave to indicate she was present and then went back to talking, "And anyway, what makes you think I'd like to go out with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm

He laughed shortly. "Who doesn't?" he replied quite arrogantly, winking at Jace. "Jace can tell you all about my, ahem, talents, can't you Jace?" He smiled and nodded to the teacher who was looking in their direction. Of course he knew that Miss Wright had caused the fire drill - anyone could see that. She liked to stand out from the crowd, and it surprised him that he hadn't really seen her before. He avoided school as much as possible, so that would explain it. Suddenly he recalled where he'd seen the name before. "Wright, as in Kaylei Wright? I do believe we're partners in STC. Well this is a pleasant surprise. Your family are almost as rich as the Foxxs, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Jace cocked his head to the side then smiled happily as Nick joined them, "Hello Nick, having fun with the shapeshifting?" he asked, no longer bothered that he had 'stolen' it from him. He chuckled and looked back to Kaylei, "Well i can transform into something which can fly," he said, shrugging again. Smirking again he raised his eyebrow at Nick, "Your talents? Well, yes, he is very talented in that area of things." Jace didn't know anything about the Wrights or the Foxxs but he assumed that his father probably had something to do with them, if they were that rich.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Kaylei stood, suprised at the two boys, first she turned to Nick, "I'll have you know that my family lent yours money when they were poor. So in fact, we are richer than you," she emphasized her point by poking him in the chest. "And you," she said turning to Jace, "Why don't you shapeshift into someone worth talking to," And with that she pushed past them both. She smirked to herself as she walked towards the school. She knew that the view she was exposing to them was something any man would chase after. But she was not like them. She took a lot of work to break, no matter what the rumors said. There was nothing wrong with harmless flirting.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 am

Jace raised his eyebrow and turned his head to the side, watching Kaylei walk away. "Are you going to go after her?" he asked, looking at Nick. 'What an interesting person,' he thought, glancing again at the retreating figure, 'Very interesting indeed.' He smirked, this school really wasn't that bad, especially with people like Nick, Alex and Kaylei.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 am

"Yes," he murmured, not taking his eyes off her disappearing form. "Yes I am." He jumped to his feet and thrust his hands in his pockets, then began to stride after her, calling behind him, "I'll tell you how it goes," to Jace. Then, on a whim, acting on a snippet of information that he'd seen on his way to stealing her power, he used Jace's power and transformed into an exact copy of the lovely Alex Cien. He caught up with her. "So I guess this was you, huh?" he asked in Alex's innocent, quite high voice, shaking his fringe from his face and catching Kaylei's eye.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 am

Kaylei turned, a little flustered that she had heard Alex's voice. But there he was. She smiled as if she was taking all the credit for it, "Yeah, this was me. How did you guess?" she asked, her voice going strangely high and embarrassed. She felt her blood boiling and a red tint showing on her cheeks. She shook her head a little, she needed to stop thinking about him like that, he was a year younger then her. Although at the moment they were the same age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Controlling Anger [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next