Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Alone Is Good [open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 am

He smirked. "If you insist..." His hand was now inside Alex's boxers, and he was kissing him again, but with another sharp movement he was lying on the floor again, holding Alex on top of him. "You're the one on top, do what you like," he repeated, mocking the boy, his hand still in Alex's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Alex moaned lightly into Nicks ear as, for the second time, he was on top. Not a position he was especially used to. "Oh, but I like being bottom," he moaned, smiling. He bit his lip as he felt Nicks hand move. He was trying to hold in as much as possibly, but his body was giving him away. Using his own hands to prop himself above Nick, Alex kissed him slowly on the lips smiling as he did. Either Faith had gone or she was sat in shock - he wasn't sure which but didn't want to take his eyes off the other boy to check.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 pm

"So do I, so tough luck," said Nick, smiling. He pulled his hand out of Alex's boxers slowly. It was unlikely to go any further, seeing as they were in a public place and the girl was probably still sitting next to them, he wasn't sure. But it was up to Alex, really. Nick would do anything, any time, any place, anyone. Though Alex really was a very good choice. So cute and innocent looking, but not really innocent at all. He looked up at him impatiently, raising an eyebrow. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Alex pouted as Nick returned his hand. Leaving his trousers undone he sighed, mockingly sarcastic, "Well, if you're scared we'll get caught," he said smiling at Nick, "I'll just have to find someone else...unless you have any better ideas?" he asked, biting his lip a little more seductively than first intended. They could always find an empty room somewhere - or go into town and find somewhere there. Nick could choose, he was a year older after all and probably spent enough time out.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

[I think Faith's gone.]

He laughed. "Believe me, you don't need anyone else." He looked around for a moment. The gardens were empty, and since it was lesson time it wasn't likely that anyone would disturb them. How lucky Alex was to have a free period right now, at the same time as Nick. "The question isn't, 'Am I scared?' It's, 'Are you?'"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

[Me too.]

Alex smiled at him noticing that everyone around them has disappeared. Except a few sidekicks in the corner. At least the boys could give them a show. Leaning forward he placed a kiss on Nick's neck licking the skin briefly. The boy smelt so good. It was almost intoxicating. "If I was scared, good sir, I would have stopped you ages ago," Alex said, tracing one of Nick's tattoos again with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:28 pm

He smirked and pushed Alex onto his back again. He straddled him instantly and brought his lips to his neck, biting down almost like a vampire. His skin tasted so good, it was so sweet. Nick kissed the boy's lips again, forcing them apart with his tongue quite roughly - he knew Alex liked it really. Like he'd said, if he hadn't liked it, he wouldn't still be here. He kissed Alex's Adam's apple then began to kiss down his chest, down his stomach, down lower and lower...

[Time Lapse.]
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Alex's breath remained ragged for a long time after. Laying beside Nick he places light kisses down the boys neck. "Oh Nick, how wonderful you are," he said, mimicking every girl Nick had ever slept with, "Nick! I love you, oh how we can spend forever together." Laughing Alex turned on his side grinning at the other boy. He bit his lip and wrapped an arm across the other boy's body and resting his head on his chest. "I'm impressed," he said, "You can have a nine-and-a-half." He said placing a kiss on Nick's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Nick laughed too - it was a pretty accurate impression. "Of course, my darling," he responded theatrically. "I love you and no other, my beautiful one. We'll be together always, now let me get my shirt so I can go and see your sister." He smirked and put an arm around Alex. "Only nine and a half? You can have the same if you're going to be so rude about my performance."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Alex smiled, "Nine and a half is good! I have high standards," he said sliding his hand down Nick's body. He looked up at Nick, he was pretty stunning. It was nice for him, and he expected for Nick too, to be able to do this without having to bother with flirting or anything. They both wanted the same thing and they both knew how to get it. But it was a nice change to skip a few staged. Alex shifted a little and sighed. It had been good, probably better than a nine and a half. But he didn't need Nick to have an even bigger ego or he might start to think Alex was beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

"I'll say," he grumbled, tickling Alex playfully. Everyone had left the gardens, so they were properly alone. "Now, what do you want your tattoo to be? I get one for every 'arrangement' I make, and I think this counts, don't you? What do you want and where should I have it?" He smiled and kissed Alex quickly. "You should count yourself lucky - you're the first person I've let choose for themselves."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Alex's eye widened, "Really? You mean it?" he asked looking down over Nick's body. He bit his lip as he traced Nicks tattoos yet again. "Hmm, I would like you to get....a star. Just there," he said pointing to Nick's hand, right at the join between his thumb and first finger. He knew it was sad, and Nick would probably refuse, but if Alex got any tattoo's that would be his first.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

He frowned. It sounded like a nice idea, but it was a bit dull. "Are you sure? If that's all you want you can pick two! Just a little black star on my hand? Choose something else as well, go on." He sat up a bit, propping himself up on his elbows and shaking his fringe back into place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Alex shook his head, "Maybe after our second 'arrangement'," Alex said grinning. In truth he was fresh out of tattoo ideas. He would think about them in his next lesson. Alex moved and sat on Nick's stomach - just like he had when they first met - and pressed their lips together gently. It was nice - to not have to worry about anything else. He smiled as he pulled away from Nick, "Besides, I have bad ideas," Alex admitted with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Nick put his hands behind his head and smiled up at Alex. "I'm sure they're not all bad. But I already have a secret plan for the second one, so don't you worry your pretty little head about it." He ran his eyes over the boy's body for the umpteenth time that day, still incredibly pleased with himself that he'd chosen such a good new addition to his collection completely by chance.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Alex gasped in mock hurt, "Tell meee!" he whined poking Nick in the ribs gently. He blushed slightly as he watched Nick's eyes, they were so blue. He gently rolled off Nick and lay beside him resting his head on Nick's chest listening to his heart beat. Thank god they were the only ones out here - or people might have thought he'd gone soft.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm

"Aww, look at you, you've gone all cute," Nick teased, pouting and stroking Alex's hair as if he was a cat. "Who's a cute little boy? Is it you? Is it?" He tickled Alex under the chin, laughing at how ridiculous he sounded. Still, there was something about Alex that made him forget about being mean. He wasn't just in it for sex, they were...friends.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"P*ss off," Alex laughed pushing Nick away. He sat up and stretched out his back. He noticed he was a little more boney than he should be. His spine was beginning to stick out. "Want to get something to eat?" he asked looking back at Nick, they had been out there for some time after all.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 pm

He sat up, propping himself up on his elbows again. "Check my bag - I think there's some chocolate or something in there," he said, nodding towards the black rucksack he'd brought up with him what felt like ages ago. He would have gone with Alex to the cafeteria or something, but he really didn't feel like putting his shirt back on, or indeed going anywhere where there would be other people. For now he was just enjoying Alex's company, end of.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm

"Thanks," he smiled rummaging in Nick's bag, finding some things he really didn't need to see. Pulling out a bar of chocolate, Alex opened it up and took a bite, savoring the flavour on his tongue. Handing it to Nick, Alex leant back against the boy's chest. Sighing in content Alex closed his eyes and let the sun beat down over them. It was so quiet, so peaceful. Alex was very glad he had met Nick. Very glad indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 am

Nick broke off a square and popped it in his mouth, holding it on his tongue and waiting for it to melt. He closed his eyes and let his hand rest on Alex's chest, his arm kind of around the boy in an odd way, feeling his heartbeat. It was relaxed, but kept seeming to skip a beat or two every now and again. The gardens were quiet, it was a wonderful day, and there was a beautiful boy lying half naked next to him. Things couldn't get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Is Good [open]   Alone Is Good [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Is Good [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2