Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) Empty
PostSubject: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 pm

(invitation only)

The sun was high, the sky was clear, the air was fragranted with the scent of daffidils and various other flowers he couldn't place. It was relativly quiet, pushing out of the building, there was no point being copped up inside on such a day, he glanced to the many students who seemed to have the same idea. Climbing up a few steps that led up to the sports field there were a few groups about kicking a football, With his shoulder bag Edward shifted it from his shoulders. as he moved to the far side banks. where he dumped his back and shrugged out of his jacket to reveal his black tank top, like most clothes it was tight fitting clining to his muscles he lay down on his back, with his knees up and his hands resting on his chest the scent of sring grass was unique. Summer was soon to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Kaylei smiled as she walked onto the school field. The sun beat down on her chest as her thin halter-neck mini-dress slid down her body following all of her well defined curves. Tucking her silver chain back into the front she smoothed out the creases and re-adjusted her perfectly straight brown hair. Her dark eyes swarmed in on groups of people looking for someone she knew, or someone she didn't know that she might get to know better. Turning slowly, her dress revealing white shorts, she noticed a boy she had never talked to before laying in the grass. Quickly adding on another layer of make-up she walked up to him, he bag loosely hanging off one shoulder. "Lovely day," she said to him, in a sickly voice that almost made her vomit.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:49 am

Edward cracked open an eye, at the sound of a voice, shifting he sat up, resting back on his elebows, whom he saw he didn't know but by the look of he she too was clealy popular, in what ways he didn't know. Casually and angelically he shugged lightly "It's alight I suppose." he replied, his voice soft and low and unintentionally, seductive. as it often was. He then lifted a hand to shield his eyes from the sun. Recognition followed He had heard vaious rumours about this girl "You must be Kaylei?" he presumed lightly "Your reputation proceeds you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:21 am

Kaylei laughed, her laugh wasn't as cold as her attitude - on the contrary, it was very light and jolly. "I am, and you are...?" she paused and looked at him. He was pretty good looking - for a 6th year. Then again Alex was a 6th year. But this boy she had never heard of, he was very quiet it seemed. She sat down beside him and crossed her legs, depositing her bag beside her. Pulling out some large sunglasses from her bag here eyes soon dissapeared behind them so that she could look at the boy without being blinded.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am

Edward watched as the girl sat down beside him, she was very forth rightous(sp) He frowned briefly before he then raised a dark eyebrow "Edward Masen. Pleasure to meet you. " He said off handidly He removed his hand form his eyes ans remained as he was. Looking to the girl He summerized her personality, Bold obviously given the extensive accessories, A Flirt given the choice of clothing and confidence on how she held herself. She too obviously knew she was good looking, hence the display of skin. Personally Edward couldn't quite see why every boy often feel to this girls feet for her to walk over them, True she was attractive but not a goddess.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 am

[[Heya, sorry I was moving house, didn't know how long I would be. New York Ftw :'3]]

"Pleasure to meet you too," she smiled pulling out a bottle of water and taking a sip, "I love the sun, don't you?" she asked leaning her arms back and tilting her head to the sky. Her dark straight hair cascaded down her thin back and almost tipped the floor. As she lent back she knew dear Edward would get an eye-full - but that was the idea after all. Smiling she revealed her bright white teeth, something she was very proud of. "I haven't see you around here before," she said offhandedly, "have you been hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm

(it's fine Very Happy iv'e been on and off and woo new york so cool)

Edward nodded lightly before he watched her drink from the bottle and comment on the weather. Edward then frowned lightly "It's debatable, It's nice though" He nodded unsure how to really reply to such a topic. "Sun is Sun"He shrugged and settled back on the grass, laying now on his back, placing one arm under his head, the other over his chest, Edward did indeed get an eyefull, which he glanced at, (only natural) before he raised his gaze to the sky and the white whispy clouds as he tried to make a shape, "I'm pretty new to this place yes, and no, not exactly" He added as he continued some form of Conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Kaylei turned on her side and faced Edward, "Oh? Well, I'm gland I've finally met you," she said stroking her hand down her front. "Do you like it here? I've been at Sky High since I was small. I love it," she said, keeping her voice still cheery. She looked at him, his tones body, his stylish clothes and modern haircut. She bit her lip, tracing her thin fingers down his body, almost not touching him at all. "So," she said, seduction dripping from her red lips, "seen anyone you like?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Edward nodded lightly "Like wise i'm sure. It's nice to meet you, though I have seen you around this place before." Edward said "Um, it's alright, I wouldn't call it a home or anything, theres some nice people sure, it a bit, well..I don't know, It's not completely me" He added casually in a conversational tone. Edward watched as Kaylei's finger trailed down his front although he couldn't quite feel anything. Edward in reply frowned softly "eh..Yes, I have." He replied not sure initially of what to say or do, this was equally new to him, the whole attenttion, people often stayed out of his way and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Kaylei smirked, "What's her name? or...his, you never know these days." She finally rested her hand on his stomach. She laid on her side, propping herself on her free elbow. She knew full well that it wouldn't be here, they had only just met. But who ever it was, she wanted her fun too.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Edward frowned lightly "A she.." He corrected then added "Her names, Faith. Faith Liquin.." he stated as he felt the sudden light weight on his stomach, He glanced down and saw her hand on his stomach. "Why do you ask?" He questioned lightly with a small delicate shrug, as he looked to her, as she shifted. Edward reamained on his back, his arm over his chest and the other still under his head. He glanced to the side briefly, it was okay the sudden the attention. It was diffrent.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Kaylei smiled, "Oh yes, I think I met her briefly. Bit dull in my opinion," she smiled and patted his chest before removing her hand, "Oh, no reason. Just making light conversation." She too laid on her back and looked up at the sun. "To be honest, I wasn't really interested. Just assessing the situation. You know. You should get out and meet new people, not be tied to one person all the time. It must be very boring."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Edward then sat up, his legs stretched out before him "It depends, on your version of boring, Being with one person is better then no one," he glanced down to his lap as he picked at the grass. "I Don't, well I'm not one for crowds of people, I..Well" He shrugged "I jsut don't do well in such groups" He said then glanced over his shoulder to Kaylei briefly. "I stick to myself most of the time, so it's okay just including one other.."
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:25 pm

Kaylei grinned and patted him on the shoulder, "It's okay, spending time with...yourself, is nothing to ashamed of," she smiled and nudged him gently, "I'm kidding. I'm sure you don't, well, you're not like you-know-who," she shook her head to where some other boys were standing and talking, "at least you seem to have some priorities that make sense." She sighed, batting her eyelashes a little, "If only there was someone like you for me."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Edward frowned alittle, "Morals more the Priorities really.." He added then glanced in the direction of conversation to see a group of boys. He sighed "being alone is often best..I mean then you can't get hurt, or you can't hurt..say if you loose someone.." He shrugged "I don't know.." He muttered and blushed ever so slightly at her comment "theres always someone for everyone, so your'll find someone, I don't know when or whatever but you will in time" he stated turning his head to look to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

Kaylei sighed and leant her head against Edward's shoulder, "But then, why would you want to be alone? With no one to talk to? No one to share things with?" She bit her lip and smiled, "Would it surprise you to know I've never had sex?" she asked him, a little more out write than she first intended. She blushed slightly as she said it. "Also," she began, returning to the previous point, "I don't want to be alone when I'm old, you know, like, not having anyone. I think that would be worse than getting wrinkles," she chuckled, pushing the skin on her cheeks backwards to make it taught and crease free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)   Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diffrences (Kaylei and Edward)
Page 1 of 1