Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:28 am

Jace scowled and looked at the door to Alex's and Nick's flat, his stomach throbbing. He turned around and ran, and ran, and ran. He only stopepd when he had reached the edge of Garland Forest, and his sides were heaving. His whole body seemed to throb and ache in different places; he had known his father was a good fighter, but didn't know he was quite that good. He growled, frustrated, and punched a nearby tree which only seemed to aggrivate him more. He shuddered, trying desperately hard not to cry. The Greys didn't cry, it was just something you didn't do. With a shudder and a hiss of pain, he transformed into his favourite animal: a large black wolf. He howled loudly then set off through the trees. The pain eased slightly in this form and he was able to move with only a small amount of pain. Hunting would just take the age of the thoughts running through his head. And then, after that, he could go 'home' and drink until he didn't know where he was or who he was.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Josh had been training in the woods when he heard a howl. "What the bloody ..." he trailed off. He wasn't going to let some animal scare him. Not now, not ever. Instead he searched for the cause. Looking deeper and deeper into the woods. "Some one out there?" he called with out rely expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm

Jace paused in his hunt and sniffed the air, not recognising the scent. He crept through the bushes and peered through the leaves, wondering who was out there. He didn't recognise the person as he cocked his head to the side, still in his wolf form. He howled again, growling at the end of it as he crept out of the bushes. He lowered himself to the ground, the hairs on the back of his neck standing on end.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:40 pm

"Okay since when did wolves roam around cities?" Josh asked out loud his voice shaking a little. "Okay wolfie. You don't want to mess with me." His hand set ablaze with fire. "I don't like hurting animals but oh well. If I have to I will." He waited to see what the animal would do. If it attacked his powers would help him, if it didn't he might just take it home as a pet.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Alex clambered out of the bushed just in time to see Josh with a ball of fire in his hand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said as he turned to the wolf, "Jace, change back, now." He muttered, sticking his hands in his pockets and conveniently standing between Josh and the wolf. He should be here; he should be in bed, with a hot water bottle and a cup of tea. Not roaming around the forests looking for Jace. He bit his lip and waited for the other boy to transform. On his back was a small red bag with a few bandages and some cleansing wipes. He knew Jace would need them.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Jace growled at the fire, backing up slightly. He cocked his ears and turned his head, looking at Alex. He sighed then transformed back into his normal self, "What are you doing here, Alex? You look like shit," he said, frowning in concern and walking over to the boy. He turned around briefly and smirked at the other boy - Josh - he remembered him from school. "I wouldn't fight me, if i were you," he said, raising an eyebrow before turning to look at Alex again, his face immediately falling back into a concerned expression. The cut on his cheek had re-opened and he had picked up a few other scratches whilst running through the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

"Nice to see you too, Jace," Alex said as he dropped the bag from his shoulder and pulled out a wipe and a bandage, "I have pneumonia." he said simply as he wiped Jace's face carefully. Luckily he was wearing a large jumper and his lips weren't as blue as they were before. He smiled as he finished cleaning Jace up. "You may not need a mother, but you've got one whether you like it or not," Alex said quietly, looking up at Jace with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm

"Hello Alex." Josh said with a worried expression. He looked at the now human Jace. "Then what was I supposed to do? Let a wolf kill me? I think not." he smiled playfully at Jace, "besides it might be fun," Josh had a slight tendency not to care how much he got hurt as long as he knew the other person did too. "So you play mother hen to a wolf?" Josh was amused by this. "If your going to be Mothering any one you should mother your self before you end up killing yourself." he said as he walked over to the other two boys. He was looking at both of them. "You need rest and heat. I can only provide one." he said as he started a small fire near them to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Jace frowned at Alex but let him play mother for the moment. "Thank you, Mother. Now shouldn't you be getting back to bed? I don't know much about medicine but i know pneumonia means that you need rest and a lot of heat." He turned around and smiled his thanks at Josh, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around Alex's shoulders. He transformed back into his wolf form and curled himself around Alex's slim body, resting his head on the boy's lap.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 pm

"Hold on, I might have something to help you sleep." Josh said as he opened up his pack. He pulled out a thermos, a few leaves and roots, and a small metal cup. He started putting the leaves and roots in the thermos and set his hand on fire. "Just give me a few seconds." he said with a look of worry over Alex's condition.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Alex rolled his eyes at the two boys, "I don't want to sleep. I'm fine. Honestly, I can look after myself. Stop worrying," he said, sighing and running his fingers through the wolfs fur. "What were you doing out here?" he asked Josh, knowing that Jace would be content just listening for the moment. He smiled up at the other boy, thanking him for the fire.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

"I was out here training. You know me, if I can't sleep I train. I've been at it for the past three hours now. Trying to learn the art of fighting blind. Just in case I end up against someone that can go invisible or something like that. Its all about preparation. And talking about someone that is random to see in the woods in the middle of the night..." he trailed off looking pointedly at Alex. "Just what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:41 pm

"I came here to see Jace, we had a...situations, of sorts and I wanted to make sure he was okay," he mumbled stroking the wolf's fur again, making sure to scratch behind his ears as if he was a normal dog. A wolf as a blanket worked very well, as did Josh's fire. "Look, I appreciate your help, but I'm honestly okay," he said lifting the wolf's muzzle up so they were eye to eye, "So can I have Jace back now?" he asked smiling slightly. Then, in the split second of silence Alex began to cough, harder and harder. It hurt so much, but he would be fine. It would go away later.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Josh poured the now hot contents into the cup and handed it to Alex. "Old Japanese remedy for the fever and coughing." he said with a look of worry. "Tourk taught it to me. It works. Trust me. Just don't drink it to fast. And watch out its bitter." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am

Jace - or the wolf Jace - looked at Alex worriedly. He growled lightly, showing that he wasn't about to change back when Alex was clearly not very well. He laid his head back on Alex's lap and sniffed the liquid which Josh had given him, his nose wrinkling in distaste. 'You need to go home' his eyes said, as he looked at Alex again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 am

Alex thanked Josh and took a sip of the hot drink and instantly spit it out, "That's disgusting," he muttered, but smiling anyway. "Thanks Josh. But I think I'll stick to my antibiotics," he said patting the wolf's head. Alex sighed and got to his feet, "Fine, I'll go home then if you want," he said to the wolf, sticking a hand in his pocket and then turning to pick up his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 am

Jace rolled his eyes and transformed, "I'm only saying it for your own good, Alex. I know that you wanted to see if i was ok, but really, i am fine. You, on the other hand, are ill, which means that you need to rest and get better again. Nick won't have a fun time in bed, if not," he said, winking as his usual smirk came onto his face. The comment hurt him on the inside but he was good at hiding things. "Do you want me to go with you? So we can talk about the...situation..." he said, rolling his eyes at the word, "Or will that just piss Nick off more?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:51 am

Josh laughed at the conversation. "Nick would get pissed if someone even thoughtabout Alex that wasn't him." Josh said in a playful tone. "But if both of you need to go then I'll see you later. Alex get some sleep and if you don't have enough heat, you have my number." Josh said with a small laugh. His voice sounding like the soft cords of a lyre. "Jace it was good to see you again, and next time don't think I will back down. It's just not going to happen." he said with a playful wink to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Alex stood and took Jace's hand, "We need to talk," he said simply. Nodding his goodbye to Josh and puling Jace deeper into the forest. After a while they came to another clearing and Alex sat down, indicating for Jace to do the same. "Look, I'm sorry about the way Nick acted. It was stupid of him...but I knew he would do it," Alex bit his lip and continued, "I want to be your friend, Jace, but Nick won't let me. He doesn't trust you. So maybe... it is better that we don't see each other anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]   Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Just Takes The Edge Off Things [open]
Page 1 of 1